Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:54:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  milk boy in SFTD??? wtf
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: milk boy in SFTD??? wtf  (Read 4643 times)
joeyramone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: May 27, 2005, 03:19:37 PM »

at the very end of the Gnr SFTD song, some one says "save us milkboy".....WTF??? was this in the original Stones song,b /c if it wasnt, then wtf was axl thinking. o wow lol
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 03:21:41 PM »

...don't forget to drink your milk.

No, that's not in the original version.
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 03:59:23 PM »

ur rite, iv never noticd that bfore. wats the milkboy gotta do wit sftd?

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
joeyramone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 04:35:22 PM »

p.s. i was high when i first noticed this, so u can imagine lol
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 04:39:43 PM »

p.s. i was high when i first noticed this, so u can imagine lol

Maybe Axl was high whan they recorded it hihi

What's so civil about war anyway?
Railantics
Headliner

[Nothing to say] STUN! [/Nothing to say]

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 04:52:50 PM »

yup, probably..like all endins, i dont think the are all planned..

never new this  peace

Let the music do the talking.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 07:44:26 PM »

Im pretty damn sure Ive heard something similar at the end of a Beatles song, maybe it's a joke from Axl since the Stones and the Beatles were "rivals" back in the 60s...who knows

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 11:09:52 AM »

...don't forget to drink your milk.

No, that's not in the original version.

Was that soya milk in the original version? Undecided
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 03:46:32 PM »

Im pretty damn sure Ive heard something similar at the end of a Beatles song, maybe it's a joke from Axl since the Stones and the Beatles were "rivals" back in the 60s...who knows

The Beatles and the Stones weren't really rivals, they were actually friends. They were only rivals because of media. If you've seen the Rolling Stone's Rock n Roll circus, John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Mitch Mitchell and Keith Richards formed a one night only band for the gig. So this suggests that at least Lennon was friends with the Stones.
Anyway, sticking to subject, I have heard the milkman thing at end of SFTD and have no idea what it means!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 04:06:28 PM »

Well Jamie

I think they may have been sorta friendly Rivals in music who spurred each other on to greater effort.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 04:15:51 PM »

Well Jamie

I think they may have been sorta friendly Rivals in music who spurred each other on to greater effort.

Yeah, you could say that! I just get a little carried away sometimes!
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 04:35:33 PM »

i thought it said "save us Goatboy."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2005, 09:53:21 AM »

puke Goat?s milk tastes even worse than Soya milk.  BTW Skunk Join the club "OMG", buddy!

As a music fan I wish GN'R to have some long term pal-competitor like that this time. 
Exciting isn't it. ok
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 10:10:08 AM »

there's loads of random stuff at the end of sympathy. probably just random stuff thought up waiting around in the studio. i don't think the recording sessions towards the end were all that structured.

kinda sad that the last words on a record featuring axl and slash are save us milkboy. ugh.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2005, 10:18:55 AM »

The Beatles and the Stones weren't really rivals, they were actually friends. They were only rivals because of media. If you've seen the Rolling Stone's Rock n Roll circus, John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Mitch Mitchell and Keith Richards formed a one night only band for the gig. So this suggests that at least Lennon was friends with the Stones.
Anyway, sticking to subject, I have heard the milkman thing at end of SFTD and have no idea what it means!!

I know, that's why I said "rivals" ok

Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 01:38:07 PM »

there's loads of random stuff at the end of sympathy. probably just random stuff thought up waiting around in the studio. i don't think the recording sessions towards the end were all that structured.

kinda sad that the last words on a record featuring axl and slash are save us milkboy. ugh.
So, if there ever is a reunion(not gonna happen), and they come out with an album, the title's gotta be Milkboys Salvation. Boy does that suck.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
psycotron
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 07:01:05 PM »

i like how axl ends songs. i like the "yousa" in mr brownstone, the "allright that sucked" at the end of dont damn me and the long "tonight" at the end of dont cry. are there any other cool endings?
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 06:11:09 AM »

puke Goat?s milk tastes even worse than Soya milk.? BTW Skunk Join the club "OMG", buddy!

As a music fan I wish GN'R to have some long term pal-competitor like that this time.?
Exciting isn't it. ok

I suppose you could say Mottley Crue were somethin along those lines durin the 80's (despite Axl and Vince Neil not getting along very well!) But I can't think of anyone now. I agree that it would definitely be something very positive and healthy for Axl to have someone like that now-adays.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 07:29:47 AM »

puke Goat?s milk tastes even worse than Soya milk.? BTW Skunk Join the club "OMG", buddy!

As a music fan I wish GN'R to have some long term pal-competitor like that this time.?
Exciting isn't it. ok

I suppose you could say Mottley Crue were somethin along those lines durin the 80's (despite Axl and Vince Neil not getting along very well!) But I can't think of anyone now. I agree that it would definitely be something very positive and healthy for Axl to have someone like that now-adays.

yeah I guess maybe in America.
but the Cr?e weren't anywhere near as big as GN'R in Europe!

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 09:13:05 AM »

Exciting isn't it. ok

yeah I guess maybe in America.
but the Cr?e weren't anywhere near as big as GN'R in Europe!

Yeah, that's true. But I mean recording wise they had that effect on each other. I know the Crue weren't as big as GnR in Europe that's cos the Crue aren't as good as GnR! But I do think they were that sort of "friendly-rival" to GnR.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: