Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 07:30:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228158 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl getting pissed at Buckethead?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl getting pissed at Buckethead?  (Read 15070 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2005, 01:17:04 PM »

2 cohesive guitarists are better than 3 individualities without connexion. It's like a sport team you see?

so with buckethead on board it was 3 individuals , but with him gone it's a 2 player cohesive unit? Brilliant.

You've seen the band play live since Bucket left I take it?  hihi

//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2005, 05:27:58 PM »

that whole silent thing is an act... he talks backstage

Or at least his puppet does... the mask ! hihi

//JK
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2005, 05:33:31 PM »

Now, seriously, I have always thought BH was a freak and he doesn't fit into GNR... I even don't like when Robin wears that stupid clothes...

//JK
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2005, 06:37:47 PM »

Sorry if the thread was misleading. How would I know that Axl was doing a south park imitation? I've never seen the show. And to the guy bitching about my Buckethead/Helen Keller comparison: It was a joke!

Hugh Knowho
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2005, 04:41:57 PM »

THE problem with brian is he lives in his OWN FUCKING WORLD! In the fiber of my being I wouldnt doubt the fucker is not completely human. People like that are impossible because HIS idea is always right and YOUR idea is always wrong....Hey EVERYONE has their own bravado, everyone has their own ego but sometimes you gotta push that shit to the side ya dig?

"You meant everything
Everything to me
Gone fading everything
And all that could have been"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 04:43:52 PM by Hugh Knowho » Logged
william
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2005, 02:56:22 PM »

Dizzy starts "The Blues" not Bucket
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2005, 07:34:28 PM »

"THE problem with brian is he lives in his OWN FUCKING WORLD! In the fiber of my being I wouldnt doubt the fucker is not completely human. People like that are impossible because HIS idea is always right and YOUR idea is always wrong....Hey EVERYONE has their own bravado, everyone has their own ego but sometimes you gotta push that shit to the side ya dig?"

That's funny...you could say the same about Axl...LOL hihi...
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2005, 09:36:32 PM »

where's the clip?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
nick
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2005, 11:17:30 AM »

Granted, BH looked way out of place in GNR... so does Fink for that matter.  However, BH leaving was a bad thing for the band.  Of all the guitarists, he's the only one that compares to Slash.  Why haven't they played a show since he left?  Cause it'll be hard to replace him.  Fink alone cannot handle the solos... he's not that great a lead.  Neither can Fortus.  They both butcher them.  BH was always band on!
estranged.1098
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2005, 12:56:07 AM »

Granted, BH looked way out of place in GNR... so does Fink for that matter.  However, BH leaving was a bad thing for the band.  Of all the guitarists, he's the only one that compares to Slash.  Why haven't they played a show since he left?  Cause it'll be hard to replace him.  Fink alone cannot handle the solos... he's not that great a lead.  Neither can Fortus.  They both butcher them.  BH was always band on!

Someone else is out of place.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2005, 04:15:09 AM »

Granted, BH looked way out of place in GNR... so does Fink for that matter.? However, BH leaving was a bad thing for the band.? Of all the guitarists, he's the only one that compares to Slash.? Why haven't they played a show since he left?? Cause it'll be hard to replace him.? Fink alone cannot handle the solos... he's not that great a lead.? Neither can Fortus.? They both butcher them.? BH was always band on!

your full of shit!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
nick
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2005, 01:41:14 PM »

Sorry estranged.1098... maybe I should have said something along the lines of "The new GNR is so much better than the old band.    BH leaving was good for the band and Fortus and Fink are way better than Clarke, Slash and Izzy combined."  How's that?  Maybe then I would fit in.

I'm out of place?  You're probably right.  I have better things to do other than wait for Chinese Democracy and argue over what Axl Rose ate for breakfast.  When it eventually comes out, I'll buy it.  In the meantime, I've got a life to live.

This message board is so pathetic, nothing but pointless threads regarding useless topics.  God bless the internet!

"It's a handy tool" - Axl Rose

Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2005, 10:54:46 PM »

I THINK BH IS A BIT OF A FREAK AY.
I WAS WATCHING A CLIP AND IT DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE FELT THE MUSIC HEY.. YEAH HE SOUNDED GOOD BUT HE WAS JUST STANDING THERE LIKE A SOLDIER PLAYING HIS GUITAR.
NO OFFENCE TO B/H FANS,
BUT I DONT THINK HE FITS IN WITH THE REST OF gnr

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2005, 12:32:55 AM »

I WAS WATCHING A CLIP AND IT DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE FELT THE MUSIC HEY.. YEAH HE SOUNDED GOOD BUT HE WAS JUST STANDING THERE LIKE A SOLDIER PLAYING HIS GUITAR.
NO OFFENCE TO B/H FANS,

NOT FREAKY ENOUGH TO TYPE IN ALL-CAPS THOUGH, KTHXBYE.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2005, 02:09:43 AM »

Has anyone ever listened to the exchange between Axl and Buckethead at the Tokyo show? I haven't seen the video, I'm just going by the bootleg I listen to. It happens after The Blues. Axl says:" Well, are we gonna do that? Aren't ya gonna do that? Aren't ya gonna play that thing over there? Hey! Answer me! Hey! Hey! Hey!" And then Buckethead starts playing the guitar. This is hilarious! I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall backstage when Axl confronted him over this.       I know Buckethead has his little act going, but when Axl Rose asks you a question, you fuckin answer him. You dont just stand there like a deaf mute! Such total disrespect! Bucket is lucky he wasn't fired that night. I can now understand why he's no longer in the band. Just a total lack of communication. Imagine being in Axl's shoes. Try recording an album with a guy who wont even answer a simple question onstage. Kind of puts the whole wait in a slightly different perspective, doesn't it?                 Tommy doesn't like the guy. I understand why now. He gives zero feedback. Its a miracle he lasted as long as he did. I used to hope that his parts are on the album. Not anymore. He doesn't deserve to bask in Axl's limelght. I have one thing to say to Buckethead: "Good Riddance!" Breaking News: The long wait wasn't Axl's fault! It was that Helen Keller, chicken eating bastard's fault! Damn you, Buckethead! LMAO!!

Probably one of the most childish , over dramatic and ignorant posts I've ever read here.  Roll Eyes

And if you actually believe for one second that Buckethead "doesnt talk" to fellow bandmates backstage and in the studio then you sir really need to back away from the computer and go out and get some fresh air. I actually had to read your post multiple times just to assure myself you were being serious.  Huh Huh

Hilarious.  rofl

Agree, 100 percent.

This thread is full of whoppers.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2005, 12:47:24 AM »

NO OFFENCE TO B/H FANS,

NOT FREAKY ENOUGH TO TYPE IN ALL-CAPS THOUGH,

sorry must av pressed caps lock. dont need to be rude about it

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2005, 11:24:21 AM »

NO OFFENCE TO B/H FANS,

So in your opinion "sounding good" @ playing music should take a back seat to jumping around and "feeling" it while you bend notes out of tune and butcher solo's?  Huh

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2005, 12:11:26 PM »

NO OFFENCE TO B/H FANS,

So in your opinion "sounding good" @ playing music should take a back seat to jumping around and "feeling" it while you bend notes out of tune and butcher solo's?? Huh

Well if you are like me who grew up with gnr and watched slash adn like him it's weird to see a guy like Bh onstage.. Live wise we all  love axl for his sprints and wacky dancing so it would be weird to see soem guy who sings but never moves.. I actually like to see the guy's face for emotion when he plays
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2005, 12:35:48 PM »

NO OFFENCE TO B/H FANS,

So in your opinion "sounding good" @ playing music should take a back seat to jumping around and "feeling" it while you bend notes out of tune and butcher solo's?  Huh

Well if you are like me who grew up with gnr and watched slash adn like him it's weird to see a guy like Bh onstage.. Live wise we all  love axl for his sprints and wacky dancing so it would be weird to see soem guy who sings but never moves.. I actually like to see the guy's face for emotion when he plays

Most of the time you couldnt see slashes face behind the hair and top hat!!

Regardless , if you rather see someones "face" while they play out of tune crap before hearing a guitarist actually play in key .. thats cool. Thats personal opinion and I respect that.

HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2005, 02:03:59 PM »

I actually like to see the guy's face for emotion when he plays

Yep, because guitarists hardly ever make the stupidest facial expressions ever seen while playing. If this were my world, all guitarists would be forced to wear masks, as a public service.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: