Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:30:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228121 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Blender's list of rock n' roll psychos
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blender's list of rock n' roll psychos  (Read 5560 times)
parisrocks
« on: May 13, 2005, 11:07:22 PM »

. . .  and Axl's not on it.

It's a bracket that comes down to Jerry Lee Lewis vs. Courtney love, and great balls of fire, Jerry Lee pulls it out.

Honorable mentions include rap heavies Suge Knight and gay-ass 50 cent.

also, in a segment w/ Def Leppard it says that w/out the brilliance of their bubble-gum rock, Guns N' Roses wouldn't have had to come and clean up the likes of Slaughter, Winger, and Poison.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 11:27:38 PM »

of course 50 fagget n' suge night indi got it, no cunt has balls in todays music, even the fans!!

and thats the truth!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
hyperionmax2003
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 11:29:22 PM »

If psycho=insane, Axl should be #1
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 03:15:29 AM »

If the magazine was actually doing a list of top Rock Psychos then Axl should be #1 unless for some reason they want to includes Charles Manson on that list (Heck even he wants to get out of prison into the real world.)

I don't think Marylin Manson is as Psycho as Axl. With a lot of Rock Phsychos like Suge night or 50 Cent they might say one thing to sound hard or crazy but they don't really mean it.  Where as I literally believe Axl is the same way in real life as he is on stage. A crazy psycho who is brillantly talented.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 01:47:08 PM »

in a segment w/ Def Leppard it says that w/out the brilliance of their bubble-gum rock, Guns N' Roses wouldn't have had to come and clean up the likes of Slaughter, Winger, and Poison.

I totally agree.? Def Leppard are awesome!? They were five British kids who just wanted to party and rock n' roll.? Their sound was original and catchy and just plain fun to listen to.? It wasn't until the big hair-wave came through that their type of music was twisted and faggotized by a bunch of mediocre wannabes.? It pisses me off when ignorant people label Def Leppard as "hair metal" or "cock rock".? They shouldn't be considered in a group they never intended to spawn.? If the bands that followed could've been creative and talented enough to come up with their own thing instead of following a "trend" the 80's would've turned out very different.

But, if that were the case then "Appetite For Destruction's" timing may have been way off.? So, no regrets!!

usurper
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 02:04:34 PM »

in a segment w/ Def Leppard it says that w/out the brilliance of their bubble-gum rock, Guns N' Roses wouldn't have had to come and clean up the likes of Slaughter, Winger, and Poison.

I totally agree.? Def Leppard are awesome!? They were five British kids who just wanted to party and rock n' roll.? Their sound was original and catchy and just plain fun to listen to.? It wasn't until the big hair-wave came through that their type of music was twisted and faggotized by a bunch of mediocre wannabes.? It pisses me off when ignorant people label Def Leppard as "hair metal" or "cock rock".? They shouldn't be considered in a group they never intended to spawn.? If the bands that followed could've been creative and talented enough to come up with their own thing instead of following a "trend" the 80's would've turned out very different.

Are you being serious or sarcastic? Because Def Leppard suck
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 05:32:26 PM »

Axl should have been #1 on their list of psychos. Syd Barrett should have been number 2. Just goes to show that Blender has no clue about the history of rock n roll. 50 cent, Suge knight, Marilyn Manson are psycho?? Give me a fucking break!

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 03:19:23 AM »

I'm being totally serious.? And it's fine that you think they suck.? 17 million people disagreed when "Hysteria" was released. ok

« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 03:21:26 AM by Kayoss » Logged

usurper
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 08:25:26 AM »

Uh huh, and 35 million people also bought Appetite, and 44 million bought the black album
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 08:42:59 AM »

Axl is number one. That list is screwed up. Tongue

What's so civil about war anyway?
usurper
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 08:45:26 AM »

Axl is number one. That list is screwed up. Tongue

Fucking screwed up
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 08:32:36 PM »

Uh huh, and 35 million people also bought Appetite, and 44 million bought the black album

And well over 50 million bought Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'.  What's your point?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 02:50:09 AM by Kayoss » Logged

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2005, 09:26:37 PM »

i can't tell.
lol
 drool
he shoulda been top a da list'
 beer smoking
show em my moto'
peace and chicken grease !

the one an only horsey !
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 11:15:52 AM »

The fact that Def Leppard sold 17 million album just shows that there are at least 17 million idiots in this world.  And why all the 50 Cent bashing, are you mad because he releases albums and tours? 

You people crack me up!  "Axl should be #1"  This is not a good list to be on but you'll insist that poor Axl got shorted his credit again.
usurper
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 12:16:48 PM »

And well over 50 million bought Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'.? What's your point?

My point is selling 17 million copies is not that good compared to other success, and where are Def Leppard now? There albums struggle to go Gold (they might not even reach that level) and now they are touring with Bryan Adams, wow..... I never expected that to happen to such a "big" band
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 02:43:46 PM »

Wow great, if you want to cuss Def Leppard take it to Bad Obessesion, because gee usurper.. NO ONE CARES.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 03:02:51 PM »

Honorable mentions include rap heavies Suge Knight and gay-ass 50 cent.
At least they're reffering to him as gay-ass now

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 03:08:18 PM »

In your opinion, mine 2!  Tongue

That's a hatrick for Doull
usurper
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2005, 03:15:32 PM »

Wow great, if you want to cuss Def Leppard take it to Bad Obessesion, because gee usurper.. NO ONE CARES.

ok AdZ, I guess I'm just gonna give up now
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2005, 03:55:50 PM »

Leaving Axl off that list is almost as bad as Rolling Stone leaving Slash off the 100 Greatest Guitarists List.  But those kinda lists usually suck so I'm not too surprised.  And let's cool it with the Def Leppard and Poison bashing.  I don't understand how Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails and Dave Navaro get their dicks constantly sucked on this message board while hair metal bands, who do have talent even though close minded people don't think they do, get completely shit on.  I'll take George Lynch, Snake Sabo, Richie Sambora, or Joey Allen over Kurt Cobain, Dave Navaro, and whoever the hell played guitar in NIN any day.  And don't even let me get started on hair metal vocalists...Sebastian Bach, Jani lane, Don Doken, Jeff Keith, all great vocalists.  I know this comment probably belongs somewhere in Bad Obsession, but whatever.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: