Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:28:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Nugnr fans want Axl to bite the dust !
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nugnr fans want Axl to bite the dust !  (Read 8061 times)
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 06:19:38 AM »

whats wrong with you Undecided

Blaah.. Let's stop this now. You cant change my opinion, period. Your posts an PM's are getting ridiculous. You/we are getting way out of line.

Back in the real topic -->

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
rainX
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 01:29:38 PM »

yeah the real topic is that

all you hardcore new gnr haters, ya'll hate change - guns n' roses WAS the paris PPV show. it fell apart, and only two people cared enough about it to try and keep it going

Guns N' Roses, THE NAME ITSELF,  was never about the people in it. Guns N' Roses is a theme, an attitude, a fuck you we're gonna rock attitude, and it was and STILL is led by the ultimate "fuck you i'm gonna rock" frontman, one W. Axl Rose. I see the VR on the tele and i tell you, the attitude is fucking gone. they even admitted how badly they needed to form a group together to get paid. i mean what the fuck does that say about the music they wrote together? (let's throw an album together and get rich again!)

all you people still stuck in the 80's, early 90s, that's your thing, that's what you want to hold on to as Guns N' Roses.

some of us want to see what axl, who we believe to have always been the real heart and soul of guns n' roses (the attitude), the one who hasn't sold out to the man, the one who cares about FREEDOM THROUGH MUSICAL INTEGRITY, we want to see what he makes guns n' roses now.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2005, 03:46:11 PM »

Wow, I've seen some people suck Axl's you know what on this board, but you take the frigging cake buddy.  Axl's sold out just as much, if not more, than any of the VR guys.  Axl's the one who went all industrial back when that was the "cool" thing to be.  Now he's discovered that most people have realised industrial sucked, so now he's gone in another direction.  He's the one who keeps changing his sound to stay relevant to the times.  RainX, you are dillusional.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2005, 07:24:52 PM »

Does everyone have to keep insulting one another?? Are we all Guns N' Roses fans, or are we all NOT Guns N' Roses fans? I'll tell you one thing, if we weren't, then why the fuck would we want to be here?!
This site wouldn't be here without the fans, and the fans wouldn't be here without the band, so for FUCK'S SAKE!!! JUST QUIT BICKERING!!!
And Rob, RainX isn't delusional about Axl, he just wants to see him come back and take over the world again. AS DO I!!! And I am a HYOUNGE fan of the old band, and I get insanely upset whenever I think about what could have been if they'd stayed friends.... *sigh* BTW, Axl didn't "sell out", maybe he liked industrial to begin with, but then actually realized that it did in fact suck so he quit being influenced by it. I dunno! If you want to know, just disguise yourself as a plant and sneak into his house and ask him for yourself! Needless to say, he'll probably throw you rather unceremoniously out the door, set his hounds on you, and then sue you for stalking and harassing. Or... maybe if he's in a good mood, he'll do all those things, but give you your answer as well... maybe.
I just don't get why some people don't want to hear NuGnR, but... they're the ones who complain about the non-release of ChiDem constantly.

AXL DID NOT SELL OUT!! REPEAT! AXL ROSE DID NOT SELL OUT!!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2005, 02:35:39 AM »

Yeah, we're all GN'R fans here, but that doesn't mean we're gonna agree on everything.  If everybody on this board constantly agreed with one another then this shit would be pretty damn boring now wouldn't it?  I'd love to see Axl come back and take over the world, but as of right now it looks highly unlikely.  And if I were to sneak into Axl's house I wouldn't disguise myself as a plant.  I'd put a lamp shade over my head.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2005, 01:50:17 PM »

If the people supporting nugnr on this forum were true Axl's fans, wouldn't have they realized since a long time that the new band doesn't work, and what happened in 2002 would happen again if nugnr started a tour or released an album ?
It would be such a ridiculous flop that it would probably mean the end of Axl's career as a singer.

I'm a GN'R fan since 1990 and I thought the people who are supporting nugnr were Axl's fans. I don't see it like that anymore... These guys must be Stinson's or Finck's fans ! Because they would drive Axl to a total failure if he listened to them.
That's why I feel as a greater Axl's fan than many people who are constantly posting "Axl I love you" and despising a reunion.

Nevertheless, a reunion is the ONLY way (if you think that an album would bring more people to the concerts, you are fooling yourself).

Theres only one way to find out  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: