Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:14:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Star Wars - Episode III (spoilers contained!)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Wars - Episode III (spoilers contained!)  (Read 51475 times)
hyperionmax2003
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2005, 06:47:22 PM »

Skywalker is Anakin's last name correct? Why would they give Luke his evil father's last name? Ive never been sure so correct me if Im wrong.

Excellent point D - i had never thought of that, but i suppose the exp is that there are millions of skywalkers in the galaxy - bigger problem is why they would have given Luke to Anakin's half brother who's location Anakin is fully aware of, and they then give Leia to one of Palpatine's oldest political rivals - ur just asking for trouble!

if anakin somehow found out that she had a kid, having Luke semi-exposed and Leia hidden(she did not have the skywalker name) might keep Vader from knowing that he had another kid.  My explantion confusing, yes? Cry, but works.

Remember that Vader doesnt know that amidala gave birth to the children, thats why at the end of the movie she died and she was burried like she was pregnant 

And if he did, I doubt he would believe that he had twins.
psycotron
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2005, 07:10:27 AM »

u people must really be nerds with lots of free time if u care that the story wasnt exactly done right. who cares the movie was awesome. im not a big star wars fan and i loved the movie. i probably should have seen episode 2 first  hihi but it was still cool. anakin thought he had to be evil to save his bitch but it turned out that that is what killed her. interesting
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2005, 11:13:46 AM »

u people must really be nerds with lots of free time if u care that the story wasnt exactly done right. who cares the movie was awesome. im not a big star wars fan and i loved the movie. i probably should have seen episode 2 first  hihi but it was still cool. anakin thought he had to be evil to save his bitch but it turned out that that is what killed her. interesting

Could you be more polite and used the proper term which is WIFE.

A bitch is a breeding dog.

You have no excuses. It's very insulting to women so unless you mean it as an insult, i suggest you changed your vocabulary.

Thank you.

Nothing to say
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2005, 03:34:43 PM »

im Darth Vader acording to that quiz, what can i say, im evil smoking

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2005, 04:26:40 PM »

u people must really be nerds with lots of free time if u care that the story wasnt exactly done right. who cares the movie was awesome. im not a big star wars fan and i loved the movie. i probably should have seen episode 2 first? hihi but it was still cool. anakin thought he had to be evil to save his bitch but it turned out that that is what killed her. interesting

You have no excuses. It's very insulting to women so unless you mean it as an insult, i suggest you changed your vocabulary.

Thank you.

Shut up bitch ok

Anyone have a bad word to say about the film? Seems everyone (correctly Smiley) thinks it rocked
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 04:28:56 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2005, 04:39:17 PM »

Just saw the movie and it was awesome, but there was two things that made me wonder?

In episode 6, before Luke heads out to meet Vader he asks Leia if she remembers her mother and she does but Padm? died right after giving birth so theres no way Leia could remember her.

In episode 5, as Luke is leaving Dagobah the ghost of Obi-Wan go's next to Yoda and says "He is our only hope" or something and Yoda answers "No, there's another" or something so this makes one believe that Obi-Wan didn't know about Leia.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2005, 05:01:14 PM »

Yeah just took that quiz and apparently i'm Vader. Grin
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! hihi

What's so civil about war anyway?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2005, 05:04:35 PM »

Dude, read the fucking thread before replying in the future....

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2005, 05:16:56 PM »

Thank you.

Shut up bitch ok

Anyone have a bad word to say about the film? Seems everyone (correctly Smiley) thinks it rocked

Let me get my hands on you and you will get your ass so red you'll be begging me to stop  rant

Nothing to say
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2005, 05:27:43 PM »

Well this didn't come out quite the way it was suppose to (I'm quite high at the moment) so what makes me wonder is why Lucas made the ending like that?

It just messes the continuity of the later (earlier) films.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2005, 05:57:04 PM »

u people must really be nerds with lots of free time if u care that the story wasnt exactly done right. who cares the movie was awesome. im not a big star wars fan and i loved the movie. i probably should have seen episode 2 first hihi but it was still cool. anakin thought he had to be evil to save his bitch but it turned out that that is what killed her. interesting

Thank you.

Shut up bitch ok

Let me get my hands on you and you will get your ass so red you'll be begging me to stop rant
That sounds really sexy.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2005, 06:06:35 PM »

Well I just saw the film on friday night and just barely got a ticket as the show was sold out. The movie was pretty damn good in comparison to the earlier episodes and I thought the "crowning of Vader" ok was wicked. I thought Ian McDiarmard's performance stuck out as the best although Obi Won vs Anakin kicked toooo much ass.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
badapple81
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2005, 06:15:27 PM »

Episode 7, 8 and 9 anyone?  Grin
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2005, 10:35:38 PM »

In episode 5, as Luke is leaving Dagobah the ghost of Obi-Wan go's next to Yoda and says "He is our only hope" or something and Yoda answers "No, there's another" or something so this makes one believe that Obi-Wan didn't know about Leia.

I thought about that too, but maybe Obi Wan doesn't think of her because she hasn't been trained to be a Jedi, whereas Luke has. Just a thought.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2005, 10:49:01 PM »

I saw the movie last monday in Gold Clas cinema and I loved it! beer
George Lucas has definitely redeemed himself with this movie.

Star Wars fans would be pleased to know that George has more future Star Wars stuff in mind apart from the movies. I read that he plans to film a spin-off TV series in Australia which is set between Episode 3 and 4, but not based on the main characters in the movies.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2005, 10:56:20 PM »

I thought about that too, but maybe Obi Wan doesn't think of her because she hasn't been trained to be a Jedi, whereas Luke has. Just a thought.

When was Luke trained to be a Jedi before he meet Obi?

Most of lukes training came from Yoda didn't?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
psycotron
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2005, 11:41:28 PM »

sorry jessica, its just that axl refers to women as bitches so he makes the word seem cool. dam u axl
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2005, 12:17:04 AM »

Yeah, and Yoda's training of Luke had already started by then.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »

Yeah, and Yoda's training of Luke had already started by then.

your right  ok

Don't know what I was think when I typed that

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
RichardNixon
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2005, 02:25:20 AM »

saw ROTS twice, loved it. It's my second favorite in the series, right behind ESB. As for there being things that don't make sence, like when in Ep.5 Obi Wan says "He was our last hope," when he was there when Luck and Lei were born, remember that Lucas kind of made up the storyas he went along. He made the first 3 movies 20-27 years ago...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: