Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:36:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sanctuary reaffirms 2005
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sanctuary reaffirms 2005  (Read 20337 times)
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2005, 04:20:19 AM »

I can't see VR moving a release date for anyone.

But would they change a release date so that their record came out on the same, alleged date as a Guns record? hihi

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Warren
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2005, 04:28:37 AM »

But would they change a release date so that their record came out on the same, alleged date as a Guns record? hihi

That would be vicious, but I don't think VR would do that, neither the record company...

Anyway, Sanctuary can reaffirm whatever it wants : if the next Guns N'Roses album is released without Slash on it, it will be the BIGGEST FLOP EVER !!! ok
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2005, 05:26:09 AM »

That would be vicious, but I don't think VR would do that, neither the record company...

Anyway, Sanctuary can reaffirm whatever it wants : if the next Guns N'Roses album is released without Slash on it, it will be the BIGGEST FLOP EVER !!! ok

shut it redneck

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2005, 07:36:00 AM »

A bigger flop than the Snakepit albums?  Shocked
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2005, 12:04:20 PM »

A bigger flop than the Snakepit albums?  Shocked

Grin

RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2005, 05:50:23 PM »

A bigger flop than the Snakepit albums?? Shocked

Oh plz.....Solo albums are not projected to be great successes. But CD on the other hand, is projected to change the face of todays music. And it will not live up to that hype with only one remaining (original)member. Face it or not, NO album can live up to that hype. And the longer it takes, the more the hype and anticipation builds. It's a catch .22 situation. It's a solo album with the GNR stamp on it.

Comparing snakepit albums to CD is a little ridiculous. Roll Eyes But it is obviously nothing more than a mediocre attempt to slam Slash.

FACT: Neither Slash or Axl will be as successful on their own as they were while in GNR together.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 05:53:36 PM by RustyCage » Logged

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
Axl_Rose
Opening Act

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2005, 07:21:57 PM »

If Axl had a sense of humour he would release it in September.

Whay would that be funny?

14 Years since the last album(s) of original material came out.
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2005, 08:42:12 PM »

Oh plz.....Solo albums are not projected to be great successes. But CD on the other hand, is projected to change the face of todays music. And it will not live up to that hype with only one remaining (original)member. Face it or not, NO album can live up to that hype. And the longer it takes, the more the hype and anticipation builds. It's a catch .22 situation. It's a solo album with the GNR stamp on it.

Comparing snakepit albums to CD is a little ridiculous. Roll Eyes But it is obviously nothing more than a mediocre attempt to slam Slash.

FACT: Neither Slash or Axl will be as successful on their own as they were while in GNR together.
aint that the truth, even if CD is awesome, I believe the masses will be put off it doent sound like old GNR, I believe I will love CD if it comes out, but the masses, I dont know. Even if its great, I would be surprised if it outsells contraband

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2005, 08:56:19 PM »

aint that the truth, even if CD is awesome, I believe the masses will be put off it doent sound like old GNR, I believe I will love CD if it comes out, but the masses, I dont know. Even if its great, I would be surprised if it outsells contraband

I'm sure most hardcore fans will like it. I know I will. But it will NOT top the success of old-gnr. Axl wanted to use the gnr name, well......good luck!

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2005, 12:49:47 PM »

even if CD is awesome, I believe the masses will be put off it doent sound like old GNR

A better argument for why Axl should abandon the name and get one of his own has never been made.

It reads even better if you remove the "old" part ...

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: