Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:20:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sanctuary reaffirms 2005
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sanctuary reaffirms 2005  (Read 20367 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2005, 03:56:20 PM »

"IRS leak never happened"

"Buckethead not out of the band" (then confirmed by another he was indeed out at the time of the denial).

Are these considered lies?

Thought so.....

They are lies. Of course, it wasn't Merck who said those things.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2005, 05:19:33 AM »

Ok let's try this again.  Is this board back to normal?  Qu'est ce qui se passe si je parle fran?ais?

I may find you cute ?  hihi

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2005, 05:23:45 AM »

why don"t we wait and see hmmm ?

Soon, most of you will go to beaches around the world and enjoy your summer holidays; This board and others will be desperately boring until mid september and nothing will happen because of the summer.

There is then a very short 3 months to xmas, not much to wait hmmm ?  beer

Nothing to say
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2005, 06:36:36 PM »

As I've said all along - there is absolutely NO reason to get your hopes up until it comes from the man himself.  Trust me - this will save you ALOT of grief and disappointment.

But I will say this - a good, genuine sign of the album getting close to being released will be when part or all of it is leaked to the net.  I don't care how much any band tries to keep it from happening - it is virtually impossible these days.

And I don't mean a shitty demo.  I'm talking about actual tracks from the finished product.  Till then - I ain't buying into any rumors.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2005, 06:40:12 PM »

As I've said all along - there is absolutely NO reason to get your hopes up until it comes from the man himself.? Trust me - this will save you ALOT of grief and disappointment.

But I will say this - a good, genuine sign of the album getting close to being released will be when part or all of it is leaked to the net.? I don't care how much any band tries to keep it from happening - it is virtually impossible these days.

And I don't mean a shitty demo.? I'm talking about actual tracks from the finished product.? Till then - I ain't buying into any rumors.

Great post !  ok  Kiss

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2005, 06:45:03 PM »

As I've said all along - there is absolutely NO reason to get your hopes up until it comes from the man himself.  Trust me - this will save you ALOT of grief and disappointment.
No worries! I ain't afraid of lil disappointment.

But are you sure there is absolute reason to get your hope up when it comes from the man himself?

Is he that trusty? Roll Eyes
shaved
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2005, 08:59:38 PM »

What's with all the negative people on this board?  You trolls are acting like the cd has been constantly delayed for years, with rumor after rumor of possible release dates.   Until that happens, you can't show your negativity.

wait...
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2005, 10:49:48 PM »

nice

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2005, 10:54:18 PM »

You trolls are acting like the cd has been constantly delayed for years, with rumor after rumor of possible release dates.? ?

It has.... Tongue
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2005, 10:57:01 PM »

dude he was joking,    Wake Up    Knock Knock  u there

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2005, 05:54:11 AM »

As I've said all along - there is absolutely NO reason to get your hopes up until it comes from the man himself.? Trust me - this will save you ALOT of grief and disappointment.

But are you sure there is absolute reason to get your hope up when it comes from the man himself?

At this point, yes.

Main reason:  he has never failed to produce the album when it was promised yet - because he has never given a release date himself or issued a public statement claiming CD is finished.  People who claim to be around him and close to the project have taunted and teased and made false promises all the way.  There's no sense in listening to any of them.  Obviously none of them know what they're talking about because despite the dozens of claims from different "sources" over the years NOTHING has come to fruition.  And last time I checked the last person who out-right asked Axl if "Chinese Democracy" was coming out got a reply of "you'll see it (but) I don't know if 'soon' is the word."  Three years later no one can argue the fact that the man gave accurate info. 

So, if and when Axl officially reveals the release date - that will be good enough for me.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2005, 06:39:26 AM »

At this point, yes.

Main reason:? he has never failed to produce the album when it was promised yet - because he has never given a release date himself or issued a public statement claiming CD is finished.? People who claim to be around him and close to the project have taunted and teased and made false promises all the way.? There's no sense in listening to any of them.? Obviously none of them know what they're talking about because despite the dozens of claims from different "sources" over the years NOTHING has come to fruition.? And last time I checked the last person who out-right asked Axl if "Chinese Democracy" was coming out got a reply of "you'll see it (but) I don't know if 'soon' is the word."? Three years later no one can argue the fact that the man gave accurate info.?

So, if and when Axl officially reveals the release date - that will be good enough for me.

January, 2001:

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=39

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2005, 07:36:43 AM »

Everybody seems ready: the record company, the members of the band, Merck etc...they are all standing for Axl's approvement. Come on Axl, let's go.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Warren
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2005, 08:25:43 AM »

At this point, yes.

Main reason:? he has never failed to produce the album when it was promised yet - because he has never given a release date himself or issued a public statement claiming CD is finished.? People who claim to be around him and close to the project have taunted and teased and made false promises all the way.? There's no sense in listening to any of them.? Obviously none of them know what they're talking about because despite the dozens of claims from different "sources" over the years NOTHING has come to fruition.? And last time I checked the last person who out-right asked Axl if "Chinese Democracy" was coming out got a reply of "you'll see it (but) I don't know if 'soon' is the word."? Three years later no one can argue the fact that the man gave accurate info.?

I don't agree. In 2002, Axl released an interview on gnronline. He said that it was the moment to wrap up the baby and that they were going to tour for 2 or 3 years. That was kind of a release date... yes
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 08:34:12 AM by Pepe Da Rosa » Logged
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2005, 08:42:05 AM »

i believe it was finished in 2004, too. i think the main problem is that bucket left. brain told splat(!) that he saw axl the last time about one year ago....... Undecided   that`s around rio4 , but we know NOTHING so.....

Quote from: gigger on May 01, 2005, 02:47:52 PM
He hasn't lied before... why now?  ok

"IRS leak never happened"

"Buckethead not out of the band" (then confirmed by another he was indeed out at the time of the denial).

Are these considered lies?

Thought so.....

he said that THEY didn`t leak anything and that`s the truth. i can`t say anything about this "buckethead out of the band" statement, but i don`t think he said it.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Warren
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2005, 08:50:02 AM »

i believe it was finished in 2004, too. i think the main problem is that bucket left. brain told splat(!) that he saw axl the last time about one year ago....... Undecided? ?that`s around rio4 , but we know NOTHING so.....

Nugnr problem is not Bucket leaving the band, as this has been a consequence of nugnr problems.

Bucket saw too many problems in this band, that's why he left.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 08:52:01 AM by Pepe Da Rosa » Logged
estranged.1098
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2005, 08:57:30 AM »

That's only speculation.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2005, 02:10:25 PM »

That's only speculation.

Like everything. That's how message boards work especially if there isn't any reliable interview or news.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2005, 02:23:49 PM »

i believe it was finished in 2004, too. i think the main problem is that bucket left. brain told splat(!) that he saw axl the last time about one year ago....... Undecided? ?that`s around rio4 , but we know NOTHING so.....

Nugnr problem is not Bucket leaving the band, as this has been a consequence of nugnr problems.

I believe that Buckethead left GNR simply because he didn't fit in with the other members and because he was impatient with Axl's demands for perfection. Bucket is used to cranking out an album over the course of a month, and he's not usually too shy about leaving the mistakes in either. I doubt he could see any problems beyond his immediate needs/wants not being met. 
estranged.1098
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2005, 03:29:22 PM »

Like everything. That's how message boards work especially if there isn't any reliable interview or news.

Not everything, I think you're skipping a few threads.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 07:24:03 PM by estranged.1098 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: