Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:19:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CONCERT HOAX: Coyote's in Atlanta
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CONCERT HOAX: Coyote's in Atlanta  (Read 84808 times)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2005, 08:46:40 PM »

just to be clear, i am personally not putting forward any conspiracy theories. the bar is obviously either lying or just stupid.

i just think this whole 'nightmare' was handled poorly by management.

we'll see friday night what the conclusion of this whole mess is!

Axlgunner,

I think what you mean to say is that GNR management didn't conform to your standards of putting a stop to this false show.

Like I said earlier, GNR management does things of their own accord.  It's not up to us to say they handled it wrong.  I do think that Axl has more important lawsuits to clear up than this bullshit that is probably so minute in his world.

I can understand being concerned about it, but next time there is a fake GNR concert hoax as we seem to get one every other year, my advice to you would be not to be so obsessed about it.  It'll work itself out.  This time around, it just happened to be a little over 24 hours out.

RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #261 on: April 21, 2005, 09:02:33 PM »

If I didn't have to work I would drive the 45 minutes to see what happens. Roll Eyes

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2005, 09:06:04 PM »

I vote to leave the thread open....

So we can have a go at the bar tomorrow and Saturday when GnR don't show. Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2005, 09:42:52 PM »

just to be clear, i am personally not putting forward any conspiracy theories. the bar is obviously either lying or just stupid.

i just think this whole 'nightmare' was handled poorly by management.

we'll see friday night what the conclusion of this whole mess is!

Axlgunner,

I think what you mean to say is that GNR management didn't conform to your standards of putting a stop to this false show.

Like I said earlier, GNR management does things of their own accord.? It's not up to us to say they handled it wrong.? I do think that Axl has more important lawsuits to clear up than this bullshit that is probably so minute in his world.

I can understand being concerned about it, but next time there is a fake GNR concert hoax as we seem to get one every other year, my advice to you would be not to be so obsessed about it.? It'll work itself out.? This time around, it just happened to be a little over 24 hours out.

i said precisely what i meant to say.

"Axl has more important lawsuits" perhaps. but this case shouldn't involve axl at all. that's what some lawyers are for. i'm sure sanctuary has more than enough.

as for your advice, well, thanks for caring, but i can handle myself. a couple boring days at work and nothing else to do is all it was. i don't know why some other people on this thread have been so sensitive though  Huh

now you know me better
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #264 on: April 22, 2005, 01:24:27 AM »

There's no way this guy could be dumb enough to think Guns N' Roses was gonna play his club.  I think what happened is the guy thought it would be funny to say GN'R would be there, then have a tribute band play instead...not having any clue how badly that would come back to bite him in the ass.  Then somebody probably told him that if some lame tribute band came out instead of the real thing the audience the people there would probably rip the place to shreds, so now he's kinda going back on his word.  This guy obviously doesn't realize what band he's dealing with here.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
GunnerRose
Headliner

You can make my money Tonight!

« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2005, 07:18:48 AM »

Okay, now you can the club owner is dumb. Because, I think he has updated the message. He says, thats right Guns N Roses ......
Here is a theory....Maybe Steven Adler will show up with his band. I could honestly see him promoting himself using AXL and IZZY.
In the article, it doesnt really sound like the club owner is updated  on GnR. I think he was taken in a scam for the upfront check.
However, I am still going to attend just to see.(Car wreck mentality) Shocked
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2005, 08:35:25 AM »

Okay, now you can the club owner is dumb. Because, I think he has updated the message. He says, thats right Guns N Roses ......
Here is a theory....Maybe Steven Adler will show up with his band. I could honestly see him promoting himself using AXL and IZZY.
In the article, it doesnt really sound like the club owner is updated? on GnR. I think he was taken in a scam for the upfront check.
However, I am still going to attend just to see.(Car wreck mentality) Shocked

You might have a point.  Their was a recent interview where Steven said that He and the other old guys had just as much of a right to use the GNR name as Axl.  So who knows?

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2005, 08:38:01 AM »

By the way as of this morning Friday, I live a state away, the Voice Mail is still advertising GNR tonight.  Undecided

Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2005, 08:40:48 AM »

You might have a point.  Their was a recent interview where Steven said that He and the other old guys had just as much of a right to use the GNR name as Axl.  So who knows?

Steven and the others former members have all the rights to say they were Guns N Roses and contributed to the awesome GnR music, but they cannot say they are (present tense) GnR, 'cause the legal right over the Guns N Roses name is an Axl prerogative

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2005, 08:46:59 AM »

You might have a point.? Their was a recent interview where Steven said that He and the other old guys had just as much of a right to use the GNR name as Axl.? So who knows?

Steven and the others former members have all the rights to say they were Guns N Roses and contributed to the awesome GnR music, but they cannot say they are (present tense) GnR, 'cause the legal right over the Guns N Roses name is an Axl prerogative

Yea you're right.? But just like when The Offspring tried to use their name of their new album "Chinese Democracy", Steven could be trying to be a smart-ass.? I figured you could just throw this Steven idea in the barrel with all the other hypothesis.? Because the fact is right now we don't know what the fuck is going on right now.? But either way this is more exciting than talking about Axls hair and etc like we've been doing. Wink

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2005, 09:04:32 AM »

By the way as of this morning Friday, I live a state away, the Voice Mail is still advertising GNR tonight.? Undecided

Wow. This guy obviously didn't get it when AP contacted him about the "concert".....

Maybe he just wants to sell more beer on Friday to make up for the money he paid the "promoter".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2005, 10:39:18 AM »

Maybe he just wants to sell more beer on Friday to make up for the money he paid the "promoter".

He'll need to sell a hell of a lot of beer to also compensate for his bar getting trashed.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2005, 10:54:39 AM »

Yeah this Coyotes place doesn't need anymore free advertising.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2005, 11:21:26 AM »

I cant believe some of you believed this its like pathetic. Its like if a Guns N Roses concert was going to happen, it would be announced on the website and enormous amounts of publicity. I just find it sad that some of you thought this  thing was legit.

Fuck All Y'all
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2005, 11:31:12 AM »

I cant believe some of you believed this its like pathetic. Its like if a Guns N Roses concert was going to happen, it would be announced on the website and enormous amounts of publicity. I just find it sad that some of you thought this? thing was legit.

I haven't seen one reply to this whole thread saying that they believe it.  no one does.  This is called a DISCUSSION. Roll Eyes

Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2005, 11:35:24 AM »

Yeah now  I think we can only discuss of the hoax consequences  Embarrassed (but still hope for GNR !  hihi)
5thofwhiskey
Rocker

Estranged............The Guns n' Roses Story

« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2005, 12:17:43 PM »

Here it come kids

It's coming...................................i promise

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. :-*TH
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2005, 12:59:51 PM »

Here comes what?    Huh
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2005, 01:15:08 PM »

Here comes what?? ? Huh

Riot is coming  ok
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2005, 01:17:45 PM »

Nothing wrong with a little riot every now and again.

How about an all drag version of Guns N Roses?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: