Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:28:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CONCERT HOAX: Coyote's in Atlanta
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CONCERT HOAX: Coyote's in Atlanta  (Read 84778 times)
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2005, 02:44:04 PM »

Now I think it aint gonna happen 100% after reading Nixon's post. Maybey Izzy will be there though, they said they had a signature from him

how is it jarmo's fault?? why do you think i want him to do something?
I was being sarcastic

i just find it interesting that the people who come here claiming the show isn't happening aren't looking at the consequences of management not getting the bar to stop promoting the show.
Fair enough, I see your point

smoking Izzy ?smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2005, 02:47:10 PM »

i just find it interesting that the people who come here claiming the show isn't happening aren't looking at the consequences of management not getting the bar to stop promoting the show.

Management did do something about it...

that plus that fact that he's being a dick to anyone who holds on to a glimmer of hope (even just 1% of hope) that something might happen just because he's worried that it will cause people to "call axl an asshole" gets me a bit annoyed.

At least you admit the reason for posting your stupid accusations.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2005, 02:47:57 PM »

Grim said he dealt with a booking agency called Bryant Entertainment. AP could not locate a phone number for the company. Strangely, the radio station would not provide a number. Requests to the radio station and club to pass on messages to the booker yielded no results.

So basically the radio station and the club owner are totally lying about this shit. They made that fucking contract up themselves... otherwise they would be flaming hot at the booking agency and they would have given out that contact info. Fuck those bitches!!!

Friedemann
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2005, 02:50:06 PM »

Maybey Izzy will be there though, they said they had a signature from him

let's not start something else here.

It's obvious that somebody took the money and ran ---
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2005, 03:02:10 PM »

Thanks for the AP article. After reading this article, I hope everyone is now 100% certain nothing will happen tomorrow night in the ATL area. I know most people here knew nothing will happen but hopefully this will kill any rumor something might kinda sorta happen.

It is a hoax (almost admitted by the club when they failed to give out any info about the supposed "booking agency" to journalists) and hopefully they will get their ass sued for this. Fuckin lamers.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2005, 03:03:23 PM »

Sounds like those people will have some explaining to do.... As expected. ?no

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
eze
Headliner

Tough times never last... tough people do!

« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2005, 03:05:30 PM »

Sue there a$$es!
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2005, 03:08:59 PM »

Now I think it aint gonna happen 100% after reading Nixon's post. Maybey Izzy will be there though, they said they had a signature from him

how is it jarmo's fault?? why do you think i want him to do something?
I was being sarcastic

Fair enough, I see your point

smoking Izzy ?smoking

alright, cool man.

i dont think it will happen either!!

and jarmo- again, since you called my accusations stupid it must mean i was wrong in questioning you and you DO agree with me; i'm so glad!

but it's still funny that you are so worried about people calling axl an asshole; that's been going on for a long time now, or did you not notice ?Grin ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 03:11:23 PM by AxlGunner » Logged

now you know me better
RichardNixon
« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2005, 03:34:03 PM »

This is wishful thinking, but what if..

What if GN'R or Axl will be at the show, but it's so top-secret they have kept it to themselves and not told anyone, even the manager...

You can dream, right?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #249 on: April 21, 2005, 03:41:41 PM »

but it's still funny that you are so worried about people calling axl an asshole; that's been going on for a long time now, or did you not notice ?Grin ?

FYI: The Axl bashing doesn't affect me in any way other than I'm the one, along with the mods, who need to "work" when it happens. You know, lock threads, tell people to calm down and occasionally ban people.

So, if we don't have people who got their hopes up and then let down, then it means less work for us and less negative posts on this board (which I assume most posters here think is a good thing).

What if GN'R or Axl will be at the show, but it's so top-secret they have kept it to themselves and not told anyone, even the manager...

You can dream, right?

Oh, stop it.  Tongue

There's no secret here. Just somebody trying to make some money on GN'R fans.

/jarmo

RichardNixon
« Reply #250 on: April 21, 2005, 03:45:46 PM »

FYI: The Axl bashing doesn't affect me in any way other than I'm the one, along with the mods, who need to "work" when it happens. You know, lock threads, tell people to calm down and occasionally ban people.

So, if we don't have people who got their hopes up and then let down, then it means less work for us and less negative posts on this board (which I assume most posters here think is a good thing).

You can dream, right?

Oh, stop it.? Tongue

/jarmo

Could it suck anymore to be a GN'R fan? No other fan in the world gets blue balls like us.
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #251 on: April 21, 2005, 04:00:57 PM »

You can dream, right?

Oh, stop it.? Tongue

/jarmo

Could it suck anymore to be a GN'R fan? No other fan in the world gets blue balls like us.

Thats why its gonna rock so hard when we shoot out a load of Chinese Demorcacy :::::Fingers Crossed:::  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
eze
Headliner

Tough times never last... tough people do!

« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2005, 04:02:09 PM »

yes it does suck!
AxlGunner
VIP

« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2005, 04:12:02 PM »

You can dream, right?

Oh, stop it.? Tongue

/jarmo

as a gnr fan, such little hope is what keeps us going. reality is too harsh to really think about 100% of the time. i mean let's face it: no news from axl in over a year, no tours in 3 years, no album in 10 years....

we NEED to rely on this hope, even though we know in our brain that it is foolish. it is this hope that keeps us sticking with gnr through all the teases and false-starts and dry spells.

it is only natural. so when people say "oh stop it" to someone who wants to speculate about the very very very very slight possibility that some conspiracy is afoot, you are essentially telling them to give up the little hope that they have invested into this; hope that is necessary for them to keep following gnr.

and to be concerned that some people will criticize axl is blatantly just self-serving on your part. you want less work. fine. but that doesnt mean people should be castigated for expressing hope, or pointing out weird things. they know in their hearts it's not true, but let them discuss it anyway... besides, what else do we have to talk about?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 04:14:43 PM by AxlGunner » Logged

now you know me better
DemocracyRose
« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2005, 04:17:20 PM »

Im not disappointed, this was expected...

Dont get your hopes high, when it comes to GNR.

AxlGunner
VIP

« Reply #255 on: April 21, 2005, 04:18:39 PM »

Im not disappointed, this was expected...

Dont get your hopes high, when it comes to GNR.

indeed, the smart ones have learned this long ago...  Smiley

now you know me better
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2005, 04:39:44 PM »

it is only natural. so when people say "oh stop it" to someone who wants to speculate about the very very very very slight possibility that some conspiracy is afoot, you are essentially telling them to give up the little hope that they have invested into this; hope that is necessary for them to keep following gnr.

No, I'm telling them to wake up and move on to the next dream since this one's turned into a nightmare.  hihi

and to be concerned that some people will criticize axl is blatantly just self-serving on your part. you want less work. fine. but that doesnt mean people should be castigated for expressing hope, or pointing out weird things. they know in their hearts it's not true, but let them discuss it anyway... besides, what else do we have to talk about?

Yeah, you can keep posting about how it might happen even after you've seen facts that it's not gonna happen. You can post conspiracy theories about it all you want.

I'll still tell people not to get their hopes up and pay attention to what has been said by the band and/or their management.

I know some people are interested in conspiracy theories and stuff like that. That's their choice, I'm only interested in getting the truth.

Expressing "hope" regarding a concert hoax is also different from expressing hope regarding the album's release in my opinion.

/jarmo

AxlGunner
VIP

« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2005, 05:21:50 PM »

just to be clear, i am personally not putting forward any conspiracy theories. the bar is obviously either lying or just stupid.

i just think this whole 'nightmare' was handled poorly by management.

we'll see friday night what the conclusion of this whole mess is!

now you know me better
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2005, 05:25:03 PM »

Hoax, so you should close this thread  Wink
Perhaps modos still hope GN'R will show tomorrow Grin
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2005, 05:25:14 PM »

just to be clear, i am personally not putting forward any conspiracy theories. the bar is obviously either lying or just stupid.

i just think this whole 'nightmare' was handled poorly by management.

we'll see friday night what the conclusion of this whole mess is!

amen

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: