Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:17:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CONCERT HOAX: Coyote's in Atlanta
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CONCERT HOAX: Coyote's in Atlanta  (Read 84524 times)
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2005, 11:04:32 AM »

Maybe Axl has to play in front of a small crowd first? It could be therapeutic and will give him the confidence that the new music is finally finished.

rofl
lmook
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2005, 11:09:06 AM »

So, I live in this little apartment on top of a Christian book store in a suburb of Atlanta, GA. ?Last night 2 limos pulled up and a bunch of people were rushed in to the nextdoor building. ?I didn't think much of it, except it's unusual for limos in this part of town. ?I thought it must be some semi-famous county star or something. ?

Well my bathroom window overlooks the second level of the club next door. ?The window was open and I saw this scrawny guy w/ a bunch of tats, wearing a kilt and a catcher's chest protector. ?He was hanging out with a guy in leather, with a top hat and a les paul. ?They were just in earshot and I could hear them talking about a reunion of some sort and and a new album or something? ?I wonder what this all means?

Sure you do....

Before some people start believing your story, this guy doesn't even live in the right state.

/jarmo

Sure I do, I took an AM flight up north as I'm in sales for Maytag.  I'm just relaying what I saw from my apartment!!
GunnerRose
Headliner

You can make my money Tonight!

« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2005, 12:29:34 PM »

There are no apartments on top of the bookstore....I was there last night and that place was closed and empty.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2005, 12:45:40 PM »

So Axl just rides around everywhere in kilts and baseball chest protectors? rofl

lmook
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2005, 12:46:05 PM »

There are no apartments on top of the bookstore....I was there last night and that place was closed and empty.

Dude, which bookstore are you talking about?!?!?!- because if you are familiar with the area you would know that there are 2 of them. ? Mine might not look like much of an apartment, but it is.

Besides, it creeps me out that you've been snooping around my building.
lmook
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2005, 12:48:55 PM »

So Axl just rides around everywhere in kilts and baseball chest protectors? rofl

Yup, and and he had a policeman's cap on and a big oversized mic too!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2005, 12:52:33 PM »

Are you done with your joke?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2005, 01:16:32 PM »

Perhaps Scott Weiland  Grin
lmook
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2005, 01:39:22 PM »

/jarmo

I'm almost done....but, I wouldn't say SOON is the word.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2005, 01:40:34 PM »

definately a description of old GNR so no doubt, a coverband
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2005, 01:58:27 PM »

So, I live in this little apartment on top of a Christian book store in a suburb of Atlanta, GA. ?Last night 2 limos pulled up and a bunch of people were rushed in to the nextdoor building. ?I didn't think much of it, except it's unusual for limos in this part of town. ?I thought it must be some semi-famous county star or something. ?

Well my bathroom window overlooks the second level of the club next door. ?The window was open and I saw this scrawny guy w/ a bunch of tats, wearing a kilt and a catcher's chest protector. ?He was hanging out with a guy in leather, with a top hat and a les paul. ?They were just in earshot and I could hear them talking about a reunion of some sort and and a new album or something? ?I wonder what this all means?

Sure you do....

Before some people start believing your story, this guy doesn't even live in the right state.

/jarmo

No response needed Jarmo.  Atleast I hope nobody believed this guy.

I first suggested this thread to be locked because it is a waste of our time, but now it is getting entertaining, but also stupid at the same time.    Roll Eyes

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »

actually, they just changed the lineup of the show.? didn't you all hear?

now it'll be axl on vocals

darknemus on drums

axlgunner on bass guitar

paul tobias on keyboards? -- filling in for dizzy in fla

and mysteron as the host of the show Roll Eyes

oh my...i left out lead guitar....hmm...let's see .........yeah.....Merck Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 02:08:59 PM by dolphin » Logged
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2005, 02:11:48 PM »

darknemus on drums

Hey now, I was quite the percussionist in High School.  I got to march snare!   rofl rofl I so totally miss those freaking 8 mile parade routes, though, let me tell you.

Oh yeah - I went to Band Camp, too  Grin

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2005, 02:27:46 PM »

don't forget, chris pittman will be appearing as the bus boy...

actually, he'll be there all week; he needs some extra dough.

now you know me better
MetaSouL
Opening Act

Just like missionaries...real-time visionaries.

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2005, 02:36:22 PM »

/jarmo

Listen lmook....and listen good (don't make me call upon Buddy Jesus to ban your ass foreva')...your treading on thin ice buddy ruff....your messages need to be pre-approved, must elicit no chuckles or responses beyond the realm of predictability, shall incorporate no mocking of the status quo, bequeath no rebellious-type attitudes or opinions, hath not ever be found to imply individuality apart from thy mass consciousness, beckon not thy locking of thy holy thread (hold fast to the rod!)....*deep breath*....err, uh, umm, ah hell...Axl said it best when he dedicated a little ditty at the Ritz to...

"...the people that tell you how to live, the people that tell you how to dress, the people that tell you how to talk, people that tell you what you can say and what you can't say, I personally don't need that....those are the kinda people that be gettin' me down, they make me feel like somebody....somebody out there....is out ta get me!!!" ?Lips Sealed

~M ?Kiss

PS - Was born an only Son, gotta get my freudian teasing out of the way for the day... Wink
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2005, 02:52:25 PM »

"...the people that tell you how to live, the people that tell you how to dress, the people that tell you how to talk, people that tell you what you can say and what you can't say, I personally don't need that....those are the kinda people that be gettin' me down, they make me feel like somebody....somebody out there....is out ta get me!!!" ?Lips Sealed

~M ?Kiss

Look, if you hate this place that much, why don't you just leave? Ever thought of that? Do something about it!

If it's that difficult to understand that some of us happy to have a board with some basic rules, instead of having a board that kids use it as a virtual sandbox?

You keep going off topic in a bit too many threads lately bitching about how this place is run. Do something about it, you're not the only one who hates the board. 

So, click the Logout button and go find a board where you can do whatever you wanna do here, but you can't since we have rules.

If you keep going off topic like this, I'll give you a reason to whine about how this place is run.  Kiss

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MetaSouL
Opening Act

Just like missionaries...real-time visionaries.

« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2005, 03:18:53 PM »

Point proven.  ok

People with control issues get upset when their views are challenged....It's good to see someone so level-headed for a change.  You get bent out of shape when things are unpredictable, I can't help that....I'm just here to test the waters with unconventional GNR opinion.  If you don't like diversity of opinion, ban me.  Just cuz you get a little power trip out of locking threads that are a wee bit challenging, come on, lighten up, you sound like Axl's dad or something. 

Open your heart my man....let's see if you can handle a simple opinion apart from your own without upwelling the need to control it:

testing....one two three....

Appetite For Collection
Dedicated to trading of GN'R bootlegs, memorabilia, mp3s etc. Looking for bootlegs? Ask here. Links to downloads should also be posted here.
Moderators: MR.BROWNSTONE, Pandora

Bootlegs?Huh Downloads??? Links??? Even an official version of the video "It's So Easy"!  But yet, we must not mention "sharing" IRS, because somehow, magically, GNR management doesn't want us listening to this itty bitty bootleg, but they don't mind us downloading AFD, UYI and SI demos, official video's etc.? Yeah right, its a classic case of ass kissing, which is why you try so hard to control every move on this board.

I'm back for a week and already I see the anti-thesis of the Rock N' Roll spirit degenerating before my eyes....I must go before I fall prey...  peace  Maybe I will try again next year when Chinese Hypocrisy begins mixing.

~M  smoking
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2005, 03:31:52 PM »

It's good to see someone so level-headed for a change.? You get bent out of shape when things are unpredictable, I can't help that....I'm just here to test the waters with unconventional GNR opinion.? If you don't like diversity of opinion, ban me.? Just cuz you get a little power trip out of locking threads that are a wee bit challenging, come on, lighten up, you sound like Axl's dad or something.?

I have a thing for people like you. They always use the words "power" and "trip" while acting like a "cry baby".

It's good to see that some things never change.

Open your heart my man....let's see if you can handle a simple opinion apart from your own without upwelling the need to control it:

Open your fucking eyes.... Man. You keep whining in the wrong section.

You found the board index where you managed to copy and paste a description of a section, but you haven't managed to find the scroll bar yet?

testing....one two three....

Appetite For Collection
Dedicated to trading of GN'R bootlegs, memorabilia, mp3s etc. Looking for bootlegs? Ask here. Links to downloads should also be posted here.
Moderators: MR.BROWNSTONE, Pandora

Bootlegs?Huh Downloads??? Links??? Even an official version of the video "It's So Easy"!? But yet, we must not mention "sharing" IRS, because somehow, magically, GNR management doesn't want us listening to this itty bitty bootleg, but they don't mind us downloading AFD, UYI and SI demos, official video's etc.? Yeah right, its a classic case of ass kissing, which is why you try so hard to control every move on this board.

I'm back for a week and already I see the anti-thesis of the Rock N' Roll spirit degenerating before my eyes....I must go before I fall prey...? peace? Maybe I will try again next year when Chinese Hypocrisy begins mixing.

~M? smoking

And you keep whining in the wrong section and wrong thread.

I'm done with you. Good bye.

For all the others who don't understand this:
- Feedback = good.
- Feedback in the wrong section and in the wrong threads = annoying.
- Feedback in the wrong section and in the wrong threads after you've been asked to post in the right section = banned. I'm not here to clean up after somebody who can't even do things when asked nicely.

This person posted the same things yesterday and I moved his post to the right section. Instead of posting there, he had to keep posting his "feedback" here. Obviously the concept of sections is too complicated for some who think they have to "rebel" against the idea of sections by posting things in the wrong place.

Now, back to the exciting thread. Please.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 03:48:55 PM by jarmo » Logged

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2005, 03:46:49 PM »

/jarmo

hahahaha that was pretty funny.  hihi

ontopic , I cant wait to see how this plays out Fri nite. Imagine the shock if this was a surprise gig of sorts and managment are just denying the rumor to keep the "hardcore" fans away and test new songs on an average audience. lol

nah , it's fake but it will still be funny to hear why "guns n roses" didnt show up from the club owner.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 03:50:40 PM by Saul » Logged

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2005, 03:47:49 PM »

On Topic: Does this remind anyone else of those scam artists from Romania who said GnR were supposed to play there a year or two back? Even if Mgt. does nothing in regards to this, i imagine some criminal charges could be filed by someone.....

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: