Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:32:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A little birdie spoke in my ear (rumour and heresay contained)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A little birdie spoke in my ear (rumour and heresay contained)  (Read 11214 times)
Minneapolisnewsman
« on: April 22, 2005, 05:40:28 PM »

I don't if you guy's remember, but I spoke with Paul Westerburg's mgr. a month or so ago, and delivered a detailed report.

Well, I have no clue if this is true or not, but a common friend of Paul's mgr, and myself let me know that something maybe going on very discreetly between Paul and Tommy.  Moreover, he said that he heard from someone associated with Stinson, that something is going on with GNR that might make the whole world happy.

This really made me start to think today, when I am reading about possible collaborations with Slash and Axl and this weird scheduling/non-scheduling/backing out of scheduling of Izzy and Axl in Atlanta, compounded by the leaks of Tommy/Paul collaborations this summer?

Who knows, but it's always fun to think about.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 05:45:24 PM »

nanana.. i really dont think sooo... Maybe Axl and Izzy could get together again.. that would not suprise me, but NEVER anything including Slash and Duff, there are too mush fighting about Songrights and this Sanctuary signing witch pissed them off... nevvvva

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 05:50:03 PM »

let's just get crazy for a minute and throw logic out the window ...

mats reunion , scott weiland going solo , axl and co. mend bridges and throw lawsuits out the window .. original gnr reunite in a small club in atlanta cause slash loves "small clubs" .. lmao ...thats the most insane scenario ever!

Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 05:54:22 PM »

Hmmm . . . If Ballz leaves Orange Park, FL at 8 pm, what time will he arrive at Coyotes?

Yahoo! Maps says: 7 hours 44 mins

Shocked Fuck that! haha
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 05:57:49 PM »

I never believe a man who is too lazy to spell the word manager.

usurper
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

You put yourself in an interesting scenario there........
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 06:02:08 PM »

Angry I don't want a fuckin reunion.

I want new GNR  Angry

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 06:03:55 PM »

I want new GNR? Angry

Me too.

Damn I feel dirty saying that. Cry

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 06:06:08 PM »

I want new GNR  Angry

I hear ya bro. I just wanted to throw the most insane scenario out there for fun.

It would probably (reunion of original gnr) be the biggest tour of all time though.

Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 06:14:03 PM »

Starting in the smallest club of all time!  hihi
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2005, 06:24:58 PM »

Starting in the smallest club of all time!  hihi

thats kinda how the original band started.  Grin

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2005, 06:46:30 PM »

I don't if you guy's remember, but I spoke with Paul Westerburg's mgr. a month or so ago, and delivered a detailed report.

Well, I have no clue if this is true or not, but a common friend of Paul's mgr, and myself let me know that something maybe going on very discreetly between Paul and Tommy.? Moreover, he said that he heard from someone associated with Stinson, that something is going on with GNR that might make the whole world happy.

This really made me start to think today, when I am reading about possible collaborations with Slash and Axl and this weird scheduling/non-scheduling/backing out of scheduling of Izzy and Axl in Atlanta, compounded by the leaks of Tommy/Paul collaborations this summer?

Who knows, but it's always fun to think about.

Did you ever think he meant gnr is going to tour again and that would make tommy happy because CD is finally being released?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 07:18:05 PM »

I see that the dillusional replacement fan is here to try to cause trouble again.  Nothing you have ever posted has been correct, so just stop.  THat no-talent drunk westerberg could win the lottery 4 times and he wouldn't be able to pay Tommy what Axl has him on retainer for.  Stop trying to get people to gossip (old GNR reunion) about things that are not happening.  I happen to live real cose to Minneapolis myselg, and I also happen to know a few old school promoters in that area...there is no shot what so ever of any replacements reunion, nor is there even any interest from a financial standpoint in it.  Just stop with your games
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 07:27:21 PM »

I see that the dillusional replacement fan is here to try to cause trouble again.  Nothing you have ever posted has been correct, so just stop.  THat no-talent drunk westerberg could win the lottery 4 times and he wouldn't be able to pay Tommy what Axl has him on retainer for.

11k a month isnt huge. I think if I won the lotto 4 times I could afford to lure him away.  Grin

smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 09:09:03 PM »

To clarify, I meant that it would take a TON of money for Tommy to tolerate wasterberg for any length of time.  paul does not have that kind of cash  Smiley
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 09:45:22 PM »

I want new GNR  Angry

are you on drugs man. Who would not want a reunion. Id fly from the UK to america to see them if i had too.

html sucks
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2005, 10:27:05 PM »

As slash said, a reunion would require a substantial demonstration of respect on both sides and GnR is a long way away from that. These guys will reunite this year........unfortunately it will be in a court room in November.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 11:30:34 PM »

I want new GNR  Angry

Who would not want a reunion. Id fly from the UK to america to see them if i had too.

Me of course.
If you want a reunion even after listening to IRA, I assume you're not a music fan. Go to the US when they're playing in the UK.

We want new GNR!!!
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2005, 12:00:05 AM »

If you want a reunion even after listening to IRA, I assume you're not a music fan. Go to the US when they're playing in the UK.

We want new GNR!!!

*coff* IRS *coff*

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2005, 12:31:05 AM »

Me of course.

I would assume you are not a music fan if the mere thought of the same lineup that recorded Jungle, SCOM, Estranged, NR, PC and other timeless classics ever getting together again doesn't send chills down your spine.

You can have IRS, we have still heard nothing that touches any of the old line-ups classics. Maybe the "Big Guns" can enter that rarified air, but we have heard nothing yet that would fit that mold.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: