Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:20:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Passed my UK driving test!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Passed my UK driving test!!!  (Read 6590 times)
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2005, 08:29:23 AM »

Angry fuck u arron u peice of shit!!!!! how come all the arrons i know are assholes. yeah i was gonna put it in the UK driving thread but there is more chance of people reading this way. im not gonna type that much and not have any1 read it. so shove that up your ass aron
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005, 08:37:15 AM »

Ok dude...its up there. (My ass that is)
I dont really think it matters where you type it,cus you would type exactly the same in both threads!
Why do you care so much if no one reads it? Are you that desperate to be accepted? Big deal if no one reads it im sure you have plenty of other friends...however judging by how you reacted to a post giving you advice, i seriously doubt that!
how come all the arrons i know are assholes

Its in the name...you are blessed with it when Christened with that name?!
Which most of the time is a bonus, unfortunately you disagree with that, what can i do? Change my name?

Unlucky by the way in your failure...im sure you will do better next time.  ok

darkmonth
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 12:58:15 PM »

Why are you two arguing?

The thread was about me passing my test... in the UK.  But it's open to anyone to reply about passing driving tests if they wish.

Arron, I used a local guy.  BSM were on about 2 month waiting lists.  I'm glad I went with this guy.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 03:41:25 PM »

Why are you two arguing?

The thread was about me passing my test... in the UK.  But it's open to anyone to reply about passing driving tests if they wish.

Arron, I used a local guy.  BSM were on about 2 month waiting lists.  I'm glad I went with this guy.

Ozzycat, cheers man!

We werent arguing in your thread...he started a new thread about his driving test failure, i pointed out it would be better that it was placed in here, he then went off on one and then the threads were merged. By whom, i dunno buddy.

Anyway thanks for the info man and congratulations again.

Im shitting myself about starting but i hate waiting for buses and sometimes i just wanna get up and go somewhere without having to pay for the privelage!

GNR-Chris
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts Now!

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2005, 03:58:47 PM »

I should really get going with my driving lessons and test, I am 22 and only had a few lessons from family members etc. The problem is finding the cash to pay for the lessons - why are they so expensive!!!!!? Huh? rant

I have had my provisional license since I was 17, its so old that it is one of the old paper style ones, so I can't even use it for ID.? no

Then there is the theory test as well, why should I have to take that when my parents generation didn't? Thats what I don't get, why is it more difficult to take the test now but yet older drivers still say they are better drivers???

I need my license though, I live in an area where if I miss my bus I have to wait for 2 Hours before the next one arrives. That pisses me off.

Of course when I actually get my license I will need to pay for a car, insurance, MOT, Tax disc, and petrol. The more I think about it, the more I am in favour of sticking to walking and public transport? Undecided

So in conclusion - congrats on passing your test man!? ok
Evolution
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2006, 06:55:02 AM »

I haven't passed my test yet, but didn't want to start a whole new thread.

I've got my provisional all sorted out and have been renting a dual control car with my dad these past few weeks, wanted to get to a decent level of competance before going for expensive lessons.

Anyway, I was out a couple of hours ago, and I was coming down to a roundabout in third gear, slowing down from 35 to get into second because I had to stop behind a car. As I'm trying to do that, some fuckhead decides to act the wise guy and overtake me, just a few yards from the stopped car in front  Huh

Why is it that some people reckon they own the road and are superior whenever they see a learner driver. When I pass my test I'm going to drive like a granny.
anythinggoes
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 06:59:53 AM »

well i drive like an asshole to fast to close corners on two wheels dodgy manovers but i always have respect for learner drivers ill give them the time and the space they need but once your passed ill be tailgating you on the motorway if you dont move over hihi

Good luck by the way
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »

Well done Twisted? ok

I passed mine (UK) in February this year at the age of 23!! An awesome feeling I can tell you.

Anyone thinking of taking lessons - my advice is go with someone that is recommended to you. Ask friends/ work colleagues etc. A big driving school might not be right for you. Someone you know has got a mate through their test will straight away instill more confidence in yourself and at the end of the day thats what is is all about.

Good luck eveyone starting lessons etc

-Greg

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2006, 10:27:22 AM »

i am 31 and don't have a driving license  Grin

Nothing to say
Shirell
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 04:27:45 AM »

Congratulations and well done beer
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 07:59:21 AM »

well done bro

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 06:21:21 PM »

Was my 17th birthday yesterday.

Passed my driving theory test today, got 33/35 for the multiple choice and 56/75 for the Hazard Perception.

And, my first driving lesson tomorrow.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: