Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:13:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  hey girls
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: hey girls  (Read 14791 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2005, 09:08:01 PM »

Does anyone else  feel  a  bit uneasy at the fact that this thread is being used as a substitute  for professional help by a trained doctor? Huh
Dust N Rose
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2005, 09:29:37 PM »

There was a research once in the country where I live (Greece). The research was refering why lots of greek people don't go to psychologists like people from other countries do. The result of the research said that this fact happens because most Greeks have their friends where they can share their problems. So every kind of substitute is welcome. yes
Sterlingdog
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2005, 10:27:09 PM »

Does anyone else? feel? a? bit uneasy at the fact that this thread is being used as a substitute? for professional help by a trained doctor? Huh

No.  Who says he needs a doctor?  Because he's having a little confidence issue, which is completely normal?  There is nothing in his post to suggest there is anything wrong with him.  Just relax.

Also, how do you know that no one here is a trained doctor? 
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2005, 12:51:50 AM »

whats better?

advice from people who have lived and breathed it?

or someone who learned it from a book?

your call

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2005, 03:48:18 AM »

he sure is a legend. thats good how he got a century in his last test. the best way to end a career. are u from australia or england or something?

England...im the guy u called a shithead last week! Cheesy

Rickjames, why not post your pictures in the Gallery on HTGTH. ok

sorry man i was in a bad mood that day cause i failed my test. there is 2 other aussie greats behind me to andrew johns and adam gilchrist. have u heard of them?
Does anyone else feel a bit uneasy at the fact that this thread is being used as a substitute for professional help by a trained doctor? Huh
well this is alot cheaper  hihi
the_icon
Headliner

Rock on baby...

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2005, 09:47:08 AM »

Dude...lol....just tell the chicks you're a boxer.  That will not only explain the facial distortion...but it will also make them think you're macho and such.  Win win!  ok
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2005, 11:19:16 AM »

Well I agree that you need to be secure, girls always want a guy that brings her confidence to her they dont need to see someone who crumbles with pressuare so everything you do try to be secure of what you are doing  Wink, beers also help jajajajajaja  beer

No man can be my equal
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2005, 11:58:26 AM »

sorry man i was in a bad mood that day cause i failed my test. there is 2 other aussie greats behind me to andrew johns and adam gilchrist. have u heard of them?

Gilchrist yes, the other guy no. Gilchrist is one of my Fave Batsman in the world, despite The Aussie And England rivalry, im hopefully gonna catch a couple of Test Match days this year from the Ashes....

And thanks for the apology, it takes a stronger man to apologise that to walk away and not.

I respect you for that.

And get that Self Confidence up Rick, your a good man, dont let any other fucker tell you otherwise!
psycotron
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2005, 11:52:14 PM »

Dude...lol....just tell the chicks you're a boxer.? That will not only explain the facial distortion...but it will also make them think you're macho and such.? Win win!? ok
facial distortion thats a bit mean. i dont see anything wrong with rick james's face. ive got a question about girls. im a straight guy. dont let my avatar fool u i just think that pic looks funny  hihi anyway ive got no social life i have 3 freinds. i dont go to partys i might go to a freind's house once a month or something. do girls care about that? do they want to be taken to partys and shit or would they just go to the movies and shit like that?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2005, 04:30:11 AM »

no two girls are the same so its hard to say

some girls dont like parties or clubs, some chicks dont like the movies

just depends on the girl, talk to her, ask her what she likes and go from there.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dust N Rose
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2005, 02:40:30 PM »

no two girls are the same so its hard to say

some girls dont like parties or clubs, some chicks dont like the movies

just depends on the girl, talk to her, ask her what she likes and go from there.

The club stuff really bothers me. I can't stand club's music. I go to hard-rock cafe places to hear the music I like. I've gotta find a rocker girl  hihi
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2006, 03:03:20 AM »

You are just a boy, no offense meant by this at all. But listen to me on this.

When you go to meet girls make sure that guy on the left is with you....you'll fuckin' score everytime!!!

Always hang out with ugly people!!!

One of the greatest comments of all time.   ok

This thread is a classic.

"Did anyone suspect that protopsychozoid was indeed im rickjames bitch? muhahah"
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2006, 10:02:52 PM »

how ugly am I? Am i slighty attractive at all? do i ever have a chance of getting a girlfriend again? what is it that makes me so ugly? is it the nose, eyes? http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8KLKLB&key=DUS

If all else fails just start having sex with animals. They don't care what you look like, they just like the cock.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
pebbles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2006, 10:20:43 PM »

you are cute, your very young, dont worry so much about your looks, you look just like god made you and he doesnt make mistakes ok
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2006, 10:30:27 PM »

you look just like god made you and he doesnt make mistakes ok

Wrong. Case in point: Kevin Federline

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2006, 06:00:00 AM »

I can't stand club's music. I go to hard-rock cafe places to hear the music I like. I've gotta find a rocker girl  hihi

That's never bothered me... I have music playing pretty much all the time when I'm at home, so I don't really need to hear "the music I like" when I go out - I hear plenty of it at other times Smiley Plus, after listening to standard pop/dance music the whole night, you truly appreciate blasting some Andromeda or Winds later on!

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2006, 06:07:14 AM »

What the fuck is this ? How sick is this ? Now people upload their pictures to be torched by others ?

Man, something's clearly wrong these days.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2006, 07:34:00 AM »

Also, why was this thread brought back from the dead?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »

Does anyone else? feel? a? bit uneasy at the fact that this thread is being used as a substitute? for professional help by a trained doctor? Huh

Nope...keep it coming!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: