Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:18:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  hey girls
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: hey girls  (Read 14827 times)
im rickjames bitch
« on: April 19, 2005, 08:23:43 AM »

how ugly am I? Am i slighty attractive at all? do i ever have a chance of getting a girlfriend again? what is it that makes me so ugly? is it the nose, eyes? http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8KLKLB&key=DUS
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 08:29:54 AM »

Im not a  girl...but an answer to your questions in the order asked...

Very
No
No
Everything
Everything

Dont be embarrased by this...Beauty lies within my friend! Wink
If you are judged on looks then the people judging you are very shallow.
However...First impression counts for a lot in the "Shit" of society we live in.

noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 08:37:20 AM »

You remind me of Mr. Froto from Lord of the Rings....
You look very young...I wouldn't be worrying about stuff like girlfriends...you'll be fine. peace
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 08:45:35 AM »

I think you do a point better than the guy in front of you.

Change your haircut and the way you dress.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 09:58:17 AM »

how ugly am I? Am i slighty attractive at all? do i ever have a chance of getting a girlfriend again? what is it that makes me so ugly? is it the nose, eyes? http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8KLKLB&key=DUS

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Noooo, you just LOOK young and still " pure". You may not be, but you look it, and you also appear drawn towards your own self, your back is arched so it makes me say that you did not want to be taken by the camera and you are slightly off side towards the girl next to you as if your body was asking her to protect you.

You send messages out to people. These are the first things i noticed about you.

Nothing to say
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 01:46:14 PM »

Im not a? girl...but an answer to your questions in the order asked...

Very
No
No
Everything
Everything

Dont be embarrased by this...Beauty lies within my friend! Wink
If you are judged on looks then the people judging you are very shallow.
However...First impression counts for a lot in the "Shit" of society we live in.

A bit harsh!

EEEERRRR Little boy
Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 03:11:28 PM »

Ok, Captain Obvious never goes into deep, sentimental,  thought provoking posts. In fact, nothing that I say is usually thought provoking, but hopefully this will be an exception.

I'm not a girl, but I don't see what's wrong with his haircut.

From that photo, I don't see anything wrong.

Its been said many times before. Body gestures define how attractive you are much more than looks do. I doubt that natural body gestures can be faked. You might falsely believe that the whole world is laughing at you, and as a result look unnatural, angry, like a kid getting booed off stage after a high school talent show. If you genuinely believe that you are good looking, your body movement, language, eye contact, etc. will tell the world that  you are natural.

I bet its just a lack of self confidence, which leads to a lack of self respect. Imagine someone put your body on some delusional, cocky asshole who thinks the world revolves around him. I bet he would still get girls, relationships and things he wants that you are having trouble getting. Now, being a delusional asshole isn't the way to go, and I doubt it will bring you happiness in the long run, but being confident and having self esteem just might.

I know that self confidence is not an easy to get, and is often confused with arrogance. How to get self confidence, I'm not sure, its almost like a gift that is given to you after a while, if you put enough effort in it. ANd even then, you feel that it might be taken away.

The best thing I can say is, don't try too hard but don't ever give up. If you can find something in your life that is more important to you then what you don't have, be thankful for it and treasure it.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »

A bit harsh!

A tad yes,i concur, but it was said in jest, and the last part was meant sincerely, im not bothered by the way i look or indeed other people, i like whats inside the most as that is what counts the most and its what i most deeply associate with.
Not everyone takes that standpoint though, some people are deeply concerned with looks. Thats fine by me, but these people tend to get hurt the most.

If i offended this guy i apologise. Most of my posts are stated in jest cus i dont take too much seriously otherwise like everyone it gets me down.

Besides....Im a straight  male. I dont tend to find other Males attractive, well apart from Jarmo and Chris Misfit. Kiss

Also...if you really wanna see Ugly...Check my picture in the gallery Dave, then you will see how i can say such things in jest!

MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 04:43:53 PM »

RickJames, you stupid stupid boy !!!!!  From your previous posts I imagined you're a fuckin monster, but you're a normal looking young boy!! 

You have a huge chance to get some really nice chicks, if only you change your fuckin attitude and start realising that you're not an ugly loser.

That guy next to you, now there's an ugly kid Smiley)

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 05:53:22 PM »

you look wonderful Wink but I'd love to get my hands on your hair (no bad by any means, just need to find your 'style')

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 06:00:12 PM »

You look normal. You shouldn't ask so much questions about yourself.?
Believe in you, and you'll have plenty of girls. When you'll be a little bit older (around 20), developp your body, take muscles (but not too much), and you'll be fine until 50. The hardest thing is not to find girls, but to find "the" girl.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 06:26:53 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 06:01:01 PM »

Start going to the gym... not only will it make you look better, but it will improve your life as a whole (Your mental health and confidence particularly). ?I promise, if you go to the gym (or at least get some form of exercise) and eat properly... in a year or two you will feel amazing. ?People will respond to this, including girls.

You may not feel comfortable at first, but that will change. ?I say its better to feel out of place at a gym for 2 or 3 months, then live in a crummy mood for years.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 07:06:01 PM »

another thing is to take care of your skin. Lots of men underrate that point. When I shaved, I have a baby-skin. Girls LOVE that? yes. There are different products to clean your face (in French we call that "gomage"). Nivea For Men works pretty well, but it's quite expensive in the long term. Then put some fresh fragance (Kenzo-blue, Azzaro-yellow, aquadigio di Armani) and you'll feel fine.

+ = heaven
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 07:17:22 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 08:09:51 PM »

ok, this is my first visit to "the jungle"...never ventured here b4, and that's a freakin hillarious post.  r u 4 real? hehe...
like u shouldnt' havta ask strangers how u look--u should know urself!  or at least have a good idea!
but if ur being serious, then i wouldn't worry, ur average, from what I can tell...no major malformation or anything!
but guess what?  if u want a gf, u gotta be confident (NOT cocky), take pride in who u r, and be respectful of others.
as a chick, I will tell you this advice:
LOOKS COUNT but they are not the be all and end all. if a guy is hot but is boring/rude/bum then ---cya!  but if he's like a 6.5 out of 10, but really funny/sweet/educated/employed....then I see him MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE!

and if ur interested in ur looks:
1) eat well
2) excersise/play sports (you'll be more confident, trust me)
3)sleep well
4) proper hygene is a MUST
5) take an interest in fashion (somewhat anyways--u are what u wear)
5) SMILE!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 08:15:39 PM »

how ugly am I?

scale of 1 - 10, 0.

Am i slighty attractive at all?

Yes.

do i ever have a chance of getting a girlfriend again?

uh yeah.

what is it that makes me so ugly? is it the nose, eyes?

it may be the attitude, kiddo.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 08:21:20 PM »

I think Captain Obvious got it all right...my thoughts exactly.

We all know people who are just not attractive...they have some very prominent or odd features, but I think they are rare. ?And that isn't the case with you. ?Most people seem more or less attractive based on their personality and level of confidence...everything Captain Obvious said. ?You have nothing to worry about, just relax and don't worry about it so much. ?Some girl or girls will likely come chasing after you. ?
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 09:16:12 PM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Noooo, you just LOOK young and still " pure". You may not be, but you look it, and you also appear drawn towards your own self, your back is arched so it makes me say that you did not want to be taken by the camera and you are slightly off side towards the girl next to you as if your body was asking her to protect you.

You send messages out to people. These are the first things i noticed about you.
im not young though im 18 in july. at a football game I said i was 15 so i could pay $6.50 instead of $13 and they beleived me  hihi. that girl is my sister and yeah i am a bit shy around cameras and pretty shy in general. and ive got round shoulders
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 10:37:49 PM »

Dude, u gotta have confidence

dont go by that stupid hot or not either

once i put mypic on hot or not and i was an 8.0

however there were some people who gave me a 1

i had like 6 or 7 1's.
now how the hell can i get an 8.0 but some rate me a 1?

im not the most attractive guy *well.... hihi* but i know i sure as fuck aint a 1.

so take that hot or not with a grain of salt.

to get a high score on that u have to be a preppy metrosexual lookin fuck *no offense to the preppy metrosexual fucks on the board*

so be confident, find something u do well and be patient.

it may take some time to find the right one but if u stay confident and out going it will happen.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 10:42:43 PM »

You are just a boy, no offense meant by this at all. But listen to me on this.

When you go to meet girls make sure that guy on the left is with you....you'll fuckin' score everytime!!!

Always hang out with ugly people!!!

Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 11:05:02 PM »

When you go to meet girls make sure that guy on the left is with you....

Grin Grin Grin Grin You are mean.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: