Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:13:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  hey girls
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: hey girls  (Read 14792 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2005, 11:38:03 PM »

how ugly am I? Am i slighty attractive at all? do i ever have a chance of getting a girlfriend again? what is it that makes me so ugly? is it the nose, eyes? http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8KLKLB&key=DUS

dude u arent ugly

u remind me of Dante Hicks from that movie clerks, u look like a skinny Dante.

some advice for u, girls love a confident guy

they dont like a guy who is negative and down himself all the time.

if u dont respect yourself, no girl or anyone for that matter will.

changin your hairstyle would help some, maybe a bit shorter in the back with some highlights in the front

who's that chick beside u? have u ever tried to talk to her?

dont fret much about it though, I was a fat dorky geek throughout highschool and once i got out of high school i blossomed and am becoming more attractive with age.

id rather be less attractive in my earlier years and get attractive later as i got older
than be like a lot of the jocks in high school and be all buff and good lookin in high school but get bald,ugly and fat as they get older.

hang in there, u will see.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 11:40:50 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 12:51:24 AM »

When you go to meet girls make sure that guy on the left is with you....

Grin Grin Grin Grin You are mean.

Maybe I am..... hihi

But I'll get a girl to talk to this guy at least!!

Seriously...you are a good looking guy. Personality is the big winner, hands down over looks. I've seen pretty girls open their mouths and ruin everything, and girls who became perfect tens just because they were so darn cool. It really does make a difference.

Seems to me that YOU DO care what others think about you.

jgfnsr
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 01:09:06 AM »

changin your hairstyle would help some, maybe a bit shorter in the back with some highlights in the front

Well listen to you!  Highlights huh D?   hihi   ok
Sterlingdog
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 01:15:22 AM »

He's mean, funny, and probably right.

Well, maybe just girls?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 01:44:10 AM »

He's mean, funny, and probably right.

Well, maybe just girls?

LOL, maybe sure.

In this thread anyway right?

I should stay on topic. Tongue

I have a feeling he is too hard on himself, which, we all are...we are all our own worst critics.

Well except me...I'm usually contemplating my greatness, when I'm not looking in the mirror.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

[/quote

Well except me...I'm usually contemplating my greatness, when I'm not looking in the mirror.

do u use your left or right hand for that? hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 07:12:21 PM »

Well, rickjames, considering the kind of posts you usually write, you didn't leave me prepared for your photo.  I mean, judging from your general persona, I thought you were gonna look like the Elephant Man or something.  But I look at that photo and...hey, you're a perfectly good-looking guy.  There's really nothing wrong I can see with you.  So what's the problem here?  Why are you down on your luck with love?  I think it's pretty obvious at this point...

YOU'RE TOO DEPRESSING.

In the past week, you've started one thread called "depression", one called "loser", and one where you ask people if you're as ugly as you think you are.  The thing is, I can identify with the feelings you're having, but even I'm getting a little tired of hearing you say how depressed you are.  I mean, in that photo, you look fine.  I don't know what you're concerned about.  Maybe you're a little skinny, but hey, I'm a stick figure myself.  And that doesn't have to be a bad thing...I can think of tons of rock stars who were skinny bitches just like you and me.  Either way, it wouldn't hurt for either of us to try and pump up a little.  Women like a guy who can protect them...it's primal instinct, I'm sure.

But yeah, the problem is, if you're down on yourself all the time, who's going to want to hang out with you?  I realized a long time ago that girls don't want to hang out with guys who will bring them down, but guys who will be fun to hang around.  It's said often that girls like confident guys, and that's true.  But I don't think you can fake confidence.  You have to turn your whole thought process around so that you ARE confident.  That can take awhile, but once it does, I'm told there's plenty of reward.

The thing is, rickjames, I do sympathize with you in a lot of respects.  I'm 18, I'm skinny, and I haven't had much luck with girls overall.  But I keep on trying.  And it pays off every now and then.  I got laid for the first time last summer, and just last weekend I had a one-night stand.  But what I'd like to now is find a real girlfriend.  I tend to think of myself as a "work in progress" - even if I'm a little unsuccessful now, I feel that by cultivating some confidence and building myself up, I'll eventually become a real alpha male.  It's only a matter of time, and I'm working at it.

In the meantime, if ther's one piece of advice you get out this post, it's this: GET CONFIDENT.  You can either fake it, or be it.  As far as I'm concerned, the latter is far more useful and lasting.  Go to a mirror sometime and stare at it until you like what you see.
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2005, 07:36:30 PM »

rick james, you're very attractive, but that won't mean anything to you because you have low self-esteem.
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2005, 10:04:02 PM »

how ugly am I? Am i slighty attractive at all? do i ever have a chance of getting a girlfriend again? what is it that makes me so ugly? is it the nose, eyes? http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8KLKLB&key=DUS

who's that chick beside u? have u ever tried to talk to her?

rofl rofl rofl rofl thats my sister and the other guy is my brother. my sister is about 14 or 15 aswell that would make me a pedaphile. even though shes my sister i can see that she would be good looking. u know what i mean. my freinds have told me she is good looking aswell.
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2005, 12:31:55 AM »

do u think this is a better haircut and clothes? i look more confident in the picture aswell  hihi. feel free to laugh at the guitar. yeah thats all i can afford. http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BZGLSUG&key=AWE
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2005, 01:10:43 AM »

do u think this is a better haircut and clothes? i look more confident in the picture aswell? hihi. feel free to laugh at the guitar. yeah thats all i can afford. http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BZGLSUG&key=AWE

Hey, you look alright in either picture, but the way I see it, the guitar is the world's best chick magnet anyway.  I'll bet if you formed a band you'd score quite a bit.  It's like automatic cool.  smoking

As for the haircut...well, as far as I'm concerned, shaggy is always the best way to go.  They say it's coming back in fashion, too!  Funny thing, though...I can only really tell if a another guy is good-looking or not if he has shaggy hair.  Weird.  Maybe because I have it.  My advice is to get that good shaggy look going, but then I would give that advice to anyone... Grin

Wait around for an opinion from an actual girl.  At any rate, nice to see you look slightly happier.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2005, 01:12:17 AM »

Its a better picture for sure. ?I'm not sure if its the haircut, or just the fact that you look happier. ?People almost always look more attractive when they smile. ?
Dust N Rose
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2005, 05:52:46 AM »

You're good looking. Everything is gonna be fine. ok
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2005, 01:36:57 AM »

dude if you are ugly u can still get a gf, but not if you act all insecure and desperate about it. women will see that and be turned off right away.

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2005, 08:29:46 AM »

I agree with everything these people are saying!

I hate when a guy is down all the time, it's understandable things happen in life and people are sometimes sad, but when they are down about themselves all the time it is a huge turn off, if you don't want to be with yourself why should someone else? You're a good looking guy, and you need not be so insicure!

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2005, 07:39:16 PM »

I agree with everything these people are saying!

I hate when a guy is down all the time, it's understandable things happen in life and people are sometimes sad, but when they are down about themselves all the time it is a huge turn off, if you don't want to be with yourself why should someone else? You're a good looking guy, and you need not be so insicure!

Yo go girl Smiley MB

Fuck All Y'all
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2005, 02:00:24 AM »

thanx for the help i feel more confident now.  hihi i use this board as a counsilour huh
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2005, 02:22:55 AM »

On the second picture with the guitar, i like the poster in the background! Wink
A true legend and the game misses him!

im rickjames bitch
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2005, 02:48:27 AM »

he sure is a legend. thats good how he got a century in his last test. the best way to end a career. are u from australia or england or something?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2005, 06:47:50 AM »

he sure is a legend. thats good how he got a century in his last test. the best way to end a career. are u from australia or england or something?

England...im the guy u called a shithead last week! Cheesy

Rickjames, why not post your pictures in the Gallery on HTGTH. ok

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: