Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:43:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Parents, your turn !! I'm pregnant !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Parents, your turn !! I'm pregnant !!!  (Read 19331 times)
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2005, 05:39:09 PM »

Jessica:

Yes, epidural is the injection in the spine.  I've had two successful pregnancies, and had the epidural twice, there are more successes than failures with them, but if you already have problems with your spine, it would probably not be recommended.

It hurts.  A lot. 

The first time I was able to get up about 5 minutes afterward and use the bathroom, the second time, I had a very bad pregnancy, I was on bedrest the whole pregnancy (6 weeks until birth) because I was on the verge of miscarriage, so I wasn't able to walk around after that birth so quickly. 

I like the name Chloe.  Don't name a kid Donnie.  Don't do that to a child.  Just say no.
journey
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2005, 08:37:40 PM »

I like the name Chloe.? Don't name a kid Donnie.? Don't do that to a child.? Just say no.

Donnie's a beautiful name!   Wink

Just because you name your kid, Donnie, doesn't mean he'll grow up to like Bon Jovi.  hihi

Good luck, Jessica!
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2005, 10:25:57 PM »

Journey:  I was just kidding, of course. 

I am certain that whatever name Jessica chooses for her child, the child will be bright and intelligent, and will know that moldy cheese can cause intestinal disorders.   hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2005, 10:37:03 AM »

Congratulations!!!! I have an 8 month old daughter and it is the best thing in the world!!!! Just enjoy every possible minute because things happen very fast Shocked Just a year ago months ago she was too small to be seen and now she is like 22lbs and has 6 teeth. I can't even remember what it was like 8 months ago or what it was like to not have a kid. go to the movies, go to restaurants do whatever cause you are free right now. When the baby comes you will be too busy taking care of baby to do anything else. That's my advice.

Congrats again. Kids are the best thing in the world. My daughter makes me smile just by being there. You will have a blast ok

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2005, 11:09:14 AM »

Well a baby shower is a "party" for all pregnats that is made by her friends an relative the thing is to welcome the world the new child, or at least thats what we do here  ok

and where you go get revenge on a girl who took you a on a date to burnt down building donw by the docks, and threw food at you and you're cool red shirt.....

chloe is too much of a hippie girl

*marilyne* is cool Smiley

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2005, 06:17:21 PM »

I love the name Chlo?.
It's wonderfull.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Rocket_queen125