Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 11:13:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What Did GNR do to save Steven Adler from his Scary End in 1990?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Did GNR do to save Steven Adler from his Scary End in 1990?  (Read 7998 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: March 20, 2005, 04:53:04 PM »

Undecided Ok Guys!, we all knew already that Steven Adler had to leave GNR forever like a? aborted fetus? cuz he was so very stoned day n? night using the heroine n? alcohol like water while his fans didn?t understand what?s goin? on with !!!!, every gnr member has said the geeffen company n? GNR did give to the guy many chances to let him go on into the band but Steven Adler also told many times that those guys just pretended to be his true friends when it just was a great lie cuz the geffen n? gnr didn?t give a shit to set him off the band so truly what do y?all know about it? ... has Steven said the real story about his scary end with GNR? Why didn?t Slash try to save Steven while the geffen was bringin? him down or Slash did do something to protect him honestly? Who can tell us all the shocking truth about this rare situation? Did the geffen pay to Steven all his millionaire contracts or Steven just was wasted like a rotten hog dog when he was needing a real chance? did Axl Rose feel so very SAD for real when Adler tried to kill himself? ? Shocked What the hell happened with GNR those times? It?s the true hollywood history of a poor rock star who did his best to end up fucked up? Well, maybe you might tell us something to clear this dirty case up! ? smoking
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 04:56:58 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 05:31:01 PM »

Adler has a book coming out. You might wanna read that.

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 09:05:56 AM »

Adler has a book coming out. You might wanna read that.

oh really?   Shocked Cheesy ... thanx for tellin' me...it's gonna be great to read it but do you think every gnr member will read it too?  nervous hell!, maybe they'd be scared to do it cuz Steven could speak about many top secrets that these guys tried to hide after all this fucking time!!! don't ya think?  smoking
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 09:14:42 AM »

haha maybe hell admit to taking steroids and injecting axl with steroids just like jose canseco's book
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 09:49:31 AM »

haha maybe hell admit to taking steroids and injecting axl with steroids just like jose canseco's book

well, we never know...Slash loved Steven too much those times but later he just left him off n' we don't know why yet!...maybe it's just cuz Steven didn't wanted to share his cocaine anymore with? Shocked nervous? Roll Eyes Undecided
...I guess this book will make a big scandal when it comes out for sure...it's gonna be a best seller in L.A City at least !? beer , I can't wait to buy it here in Venezuela? ok smoking
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 10:22:30 AM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 01:39:09 PM »

or Steven just was wasted like a rotten hog dog when he was needing a real chance?

I think this is probably the correct answer  ok
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 05:59:18 PM »

or Steven just was wasted like a rotten hog dog when he was needing a real chance?

I think this is probably the correct answer? ok

yes  yeah u're so right mate! I don't understand yet why Slash left him alone when he used to say "Adler was his friend" when also they were together in every old picture of GNR  Huh ...i know that it's not so easy to control someone who was so very ill like Steven but the geffen company n' Slash had to their best to cure the guy before wasting him that way...I also wonder still if some gnr member visited Steven after he tried to kill himself  Embarrassed Cry
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 10:11:46 AM »

From what we've been told he was given many chances! Axl has said many times, that he was the last one to agree to firing Steve. I think Steve probably made a lot of mistakes that we are not aware of. These guys do not remind me of people that would give up on a friend that easy. I beleave he was given ampile chances to get it together. The last straw was at the Farm-Aid benifit concert, where he made a fool of himself!! Glad the guy is still around, but it is pretty clear by looking at the guy, that he has been over baked! If you get my point.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 10:24:17 AM »

These guys do not remind me of people that would give up on a friend that easy.
I think Axl is very hard on the ex-members, it's so sad to think that he and Izzy used to be such good friends and then when Stradlin' left Gn'R Axl actually dissed him on stage and to this day I don't think they've even spoken? Sad

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
usurper
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 10:42:09 AM »

These guys do not remind me of people that would give up on a friend that easy.
I think Axl is very hard on the ex-members, it's so sad to think that he and Izzy used to be such good friends and then when Stradlin' left Gn'R Axl actually dissed him on stage and to this day I don't think they've even spoken? Sad

smoking Izzy? smoking

Izzy spoke to Axl in 1999
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 10:46:13 AM »

Izzy spoke to Axl in 1999
What did he say?

smoking Izzy? smoking

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 11:57:51 AM »

Axl didn't give up on Izzy!! Izzy gave up on GNR!!!! I would hold a lot of anger too! His best friend walked out on him, in the middle of a world tour!!!!!!!!!!!
Axl maybe hard to work with, but the guy is honest about what he wants and how he feels. Sounds to me like the others didn't speak up tell they were out the door. Remember Izzy, Duff, and Slash walked out!! Axl didn't ask them to leave!!! I would speak freely if my friends hurt me like that!!!!!!

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 12:11:44 PM »

I wouldn't get pissed if anyone left my band and if I wasn't enjoing myself in a band I'd be outta there just as fast as Izzy, so you can't blame the ex-members, I'm not sayin' you should blame Axl either I'm just sayin' I wish he an Izzy were friends again, anyway it's not my business

smoking Izzy? smoking

usurper
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 12:46:23 PM »

Izzy and Axl just had a normal chat, ya know? Hows it going yada yada, hows the album and the band doing blah blah blah.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 01:05:02 PM »

Izzy and Axl just had a normal chat, ya know? Hows it going yada yada, hows the album and the band doing blah blah blah.

smoking I don't give a shit if u tried to sound funny or not but there's something very clear 'bout this case : If Slash was a good Steven?s friend in gnr so why didn't Steven play with Snakepit at first?, why doesn't Steven play with V.R these days?  Undecided if you gonna tell me Steven didn?t accept that it's a lie then! cuz Steven's been needing to play with a famous band to come back on stage since he got wasted....so I just think Slash n' Duff don't talk to the guy a long long time ago, we should call this friendship? ...or i'm just wrong about?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 02:02:56 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 04:08:46 PM »

Slash isn't a good friend of Steves. Hasn't been for a long time. Doesn't sound like any of them can stand to have him around. Have you ever seen Steve try and have a conversation. Its sad!

usurper
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 12:21:12 PM »

smoking I don't give a shit if u tried to sound funny or not but there's something very clear 'bout this case

What the fuck!?! I was just telling you what they talked about you bloody Venuzualan fruitcake.....
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 05:21:40 PM »

Slash isn't a good friend of Steves. Hasn't been for a long time. Doesn't sound like any of them can stand to have him around. Have you ever seen Steve try and have a conversation. Its sad!

what the hell?? Shocked ....? Roll Eyes ...dude those guys used to be together everywhere they went those times!...you should check the old gnr pics out to see that Slash n' Steve were great friends at there but anyway Steven was wasted from GNR while their friendship still was alive..hell!, i guess you should see behind the music once again!? hihi?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 05:27:32 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 02:49:28 AM »

Slash is on speaking terms with Adler, hell they played a couple of tunes with Izzy sometime ago maybe in 2003? I have it on video.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 08:14:55 PM »

Slash is on speaking terms with Adler, hell they played a couple of tunes with Izzy sometime ago maybe in 2003? I have it on video.

no but that's not enough really!...when Adler got out of control slash had to do something to help him out but that wasn't so!....slash was by his side while Adler n' him were getting too much money to buy their own drugs but he left Adler off when the Geffen company made the choice to kick Adler off GNR  Angry

...hell!, that's what I call a true friendship!  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: