Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I THINK THERES SOMTHING GOING ON
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I THINK THERES SOMTHING GOING ON  (Read 10991 times)
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: March 18, 2005, 05:44:28 PM »

Most people would agree with me that axls style has changed alot, not that it a bad thing to change you know. But i was just wondering, AXL weares these baggy sport clothes which really dont suit him all that good, then you see pictures of him on the street dressed in jeans and t shirt and it looks good on him. But i think once the album drops we will see a different style in axl,alot less baggy clothes and more and alot more tattos than in the illusions days. I think axls hiding something under those baggy clothes, hes not fat like alot oF people say, because i seen those recent pictures of him on the street shopping and he looks realy great. What do you guys think?Huh?

P.S i think we will see buckethead back with guns n roses

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Hoosier
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 05:51:56 PM »

reminds me of something he said at the 02 Columbus concert. something along the lines of "ive been wearing an Ohio State jersey for sometime now, and i hear people on the internet say 'you know that color really dosnt suit him well'. im like 'fuck off". i think Axl will do what he wants. and he'll keep his jerseys Grin

ever been in an earthquake motherfucker?!?!
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 06:03:03 PM »

I dont care what color axl wheres. Its just the baggy oversized clothes that are tallywhacked. I mean how many fans at all the gnr shows would where what axl was wearin? I sure wouldnt, if i walked down the street everybody would think im so homey wigger.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »

I think it's so stupid when people insist Axl wore XXXL jerseys and ADIDA's pants to "hide" his body. Axl is in fantastic shape, and there will be a lot of people surprised when he comes back...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 06:18:25 PM »

I think it's so stupid when people insist Axl wore XXXL jerseys and ADIDA's pants to "hide" his body. Axl is in fantastic shape, and there will be a lot of people surprised when he comes back...

i think he meant that he's hiding tats.. not fat..

is this what happens when artists dont provide fans with music? they start talking about what he wears?

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 06:21:20 PM »

THATS WHAT I MENT TATS AXLS COOL

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Gunner Fucker
Axl's Yes Man
Headliner

Bucketwho?

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 06:40:38 PM »

There's always been something going on.

If All I Knew Was That With You I'd Want Someone To Save Me, It'd Be Enough.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 06:58:03 PM »

I have to say that I love his new style. I don`t really like his outfit in the august 2002 shows, but the north american tour one is great imo. I think he`s looking really cool now. It`s definetly better than the biker pants with those gay jackets....
and I also have the opinion that he`ll surprise a lot of people when he`ll come back with Chinese Democracy, if that happend this year..

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
tp4ever84
Headliner

GNR For Fucking Ever

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2005, 07:19:59 PM »

Yeah I could definately go with out seeing him in the biker pants ever again but I'm sure I will since I own tokyo dvd's.  I don't really care what he wears or looks like he creates great music and a bad ass attitude.  I actually thought the way he dressed back in the day and now was/is cool except for those damn biker pants Smiley.  The black raiders jersey is legendary and he's been wearing that forever and the Ohio jersey I don't care if he has worn the jersey before or not but he looked cool when I saw him live with it on after a 4 hour drive and it was definately cool.  I don't care what any of the musicians look like or what they have done before joining and who is not in the band anymore it doesn't matter as longs as I like the music and GNR still kick ass.  Here's my finaly rant and I think Axl would definately agree, and that is "stop talking about what Axl looks like or is wearing, hell stop talking about him at all until Axl speaks, group members speak, or album release date is set in stone"

GNR for fucking ever.
borntolose
Opening Act

panties 'round your knees

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2005, 07:32:42 PM »

The baggy clothes do look pretty stupid.. but I don't know. I wouldn't really wanna see a guy my mom's age wearing little tiny shorts either.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2005, 07:56:10 PM »

I think it was a sense of balance. Just to proportion the body to the head.

Yep, he looks excellent in those shopping pics which were taken before the tour. Apparently he lost weight after that.

P.S i think we will see buckethead back with guns n roses

Dude, I utterly concur with this one with absolutely no ground.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 07:57:59 PM by ppbebe » Logged
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2005, 08:31:40 PM »

He looked great in vegas and rio... he should stick with that look

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2005, 08:39:01 PM »

Axl should dress like the AFD era and forget about evolving his appearence. Fans dont seem to identify with the gangster look.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2005, 08:50:48 PM »

Is the album still comming out in April like google said??
SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2005, 04:08:11 AM »

I think he's got the Chinese Democracy trilogy under them pants....
Arucard
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2005, 05:30:56 AM »

The best look for Axl is the one of Sweetchild O' Mine/clip!
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2005, 05:48:30 AM »

Don`t you think it was a little weird if he`d wear the same clothes today he has worn 20 years ago?

Do you wear the same clothes you`ve worn 20 years ago??

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 09:52:04 AM »

Nothing wrong with semi baggy jeans and an old rockin roll t-shirt. That's the Axl Rose I see, but  Axl's going to do what he wants, Its ok AXL, ya look more like a badass with out the gangster jerseys. Bottomline, we want the old Badass AXL back forever.  peace   

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 09:55:30 AM »

he could wear a teletubbie suit I couldn't care less.

I JUST WANT HIM TO RELEASE THAT DAMN ALBUM  crying

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2005, 10:49:04 AM »

I mean how many fans at all the gnr shows would where what axl was wearin?

I don't think too many GNR fans were wearing tight white hotpants back in the Illusions days either  rofl

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: