Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:54:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [RUMOUR] MP3 - TWAT (No Love Remains) - orchestral version
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [RUMOUR] MP3 - TWAT (No Love Remains) - orchestral version  (Read 40588 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2005, 01:46:39 PM »

Have you ever consider that leaks are beeing planed frome the GNR camp or Recordcompany?To test some of the reactions on the new stuff?

This is usually what happens.  Music leaking to the internet for the most part are the record companies to get the fans reaction to the music.  Very seldom does an album get "stolen".  This could be our first taste.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2005, 01:51:14 PM »

OK people! Remember! Only goodtalk about this MP3! Them we may see CD in 2005.. Lol!

But, anyway! I think this is a great backgroundsound to a Rocknroll ballad! And i only listen to Heavy Metal, black metal, hard rock! Im not from a classical genere!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2005, 01:56:13 PM »

OK people! Remember! Only goodtalk about this MP3! Them we may see CD in 2005.. Lol!

But, anyway! I think this is a great backgroundsound to a Rocknroll ballad! And i only listen to Heavy Metal, black metal, hard rock! Im not from a classical genere!

i dodn't see why they would leak something that is not even close to being done, sure there's going to be orcestral arangements, but this is pure classical, nothing rock n' roll about this piece thats for sure so imo this would be a bad piece of music to tease or test the fans with although the music in it self is nice to listen to etc...

don't think about what axl or the record company want you to think about a new gn'r piece, make up your own minds...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2005, 01:56:49 PM »

Have you ever consider that leaks are beeing planed frome the GNR camp or Recordcompany?To test some of the reactions on the new stuff?

Very interesting point. ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
dENIS
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2005, 02:00:48 PM »

I think this thing goes too far! Please don`t get me wrong but there something what worried me. I posted this mp3 because i was so excited to hear it and this becomes possibiluty to be the first track from CD. But now when i see how exiting you are i`m scaryed becouse if this is a fake u will hates me and i don`t want this happen. If i must be honest i`m to sceptical becouse from years Axl succeed ?to keep all in secret and really don`t know how this leak and from where? Zoran is my friend from Serbia, he is really nice gye and he is eager has i`m and i can trust him. But if this becomes a serial fake i want to apologize to u. Grin
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2005, 02:02:16 PM »

It's not bad, but I don't believe it's real. For starters, how the hell could a guy from Eastern Europe have gotten his hands on such a thing? It would have done an awful lot of travelling....

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
journey
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2005, 02:07:13 PM »

I just listened to it. I thought it was really beautiful.

Many people will say that it's not the traditional GN'R sound. But it's still great quality music. And the broader the songs are, the broader the audience will be.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2005, 02:08:17 PM »

I think this thing goes too far! Please don`t get me wrong but there something what worried me. I posted this mp3 because i was so excited to hear it and this becomes possibiluty to be the first track from CD. But now when i see how exiting you are i`m scaryed becouse if this is a fake u will hates me and i don`t want this happen. If i must be honest i`m to sceptical becouse from years Axl succeed ?to keep all in secret and really don`t know how this leak and from where? Zoran is my friend from Serbia, he is really nice gye and he is eager has i`m and i can trust him. But if this becomes a serial fake i want to apologize to u. Grin

No problem dENIS! U made it clear in your first post.. Im just glad u shared it. And if any bastard begin to kick your shit because its fake! Im on your side, and im sure most of the HTGTH community are! So calm down!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2005, 02:10:08 PM »

No problem dENIS! U made it clear in your first post.. Im just glad u shared it. And if any bastard begin to kick your shit because its fake! Im on your side, and im sure most of the HTGTH community are! So calm down!

indeed,  Who cares if it's guns n roses or not, at least this piece of music is very nice to listen to.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2005, 02:14:23 PM »

indeed,? Who cares if it's guns n roses or not, at least this piece of music is very nice to listen to.

very true it was really nice to listen to

EEEERRRR Little boy
Steve-O
Opening Act

D'oh!

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2005, 02:15:20 PM »

Say what you want about sp1at, Bigboss from the Sp1at forum makes a good point here:

""
One thing to note

Buckmaster did his orchestration in 2002, this track is from 2001 according to the person who posted it

""

but they will 'check into it' ofcourse...

whatever
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2005, 02:16:36 PM »

Yeah, don't worry dENIS. Has anyone got a Final Fantasy X (I think it was X or IX) by any chance?

Nesquick, the piece on your link is too beautiful?almost makes me cry. Cry

FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2005, 02:23:21 PM »

if i wanted to hear this shit i would listen to fuckin mozart, not guns n roses.

poop
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2005, 02:24:37 PM »

haha, this could actually be very nice piece with some nice guitar and vocal work, i doubt its real though, my bro says it sounds like its from Final Fantasy X
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2005, 02:25:23 PM »

if i wanted to hear this shit i would listen to fuckin mozart, not guns n roses.

Well, bye then.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2005, 02:25:43 PM »

It sounds like synthesizer to me, not a real orchestra. ?It could have been written on a keyboard first, and then handed off to Buckmaster for real orchestration later. ?As just a piece of a Gn'R song, with guitars and drums and stuff as well, it could be very cool. ?I agree with many, though, it's beautiful, but not "Gn'R sounding" by itself.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2005, 02:28:30 PM »

Say what you want about sp1at, Bigboss from the Sp1at forum makes a good point here:

""
One thing to note

Buckmaster did his orchestration in 2002, this track is from 2001 according to the person who posted it

""

Hahaha! Hohoho! Yeah.. let the Bigboss decide if its real or not! Coz he is GOD

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2005, 02:32:47 PM »

It sounds like synthesizer to me, not a real orchestra. ?It could have been written on a keyboard first, and then handed off to Buckmaster for real orchestration later. ?As just a piece of a Gn'R song, with guitars and drums and stuff as well, it could be very cool. ?I agree with many, though, it's beautiful, but not "Gn'R sounding" by itself.

True, but what is intresting, is that if u remove the drums guitars, bass, vocal on november rain, it would sound something in this genere! And they said that there would be some new sounds on the album, although it would be very much GNR!

Remember track 2 on the sympathy of the Devil....

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2005, 02:33:23 PM »

""
One thing to note

""

Hahaha! Hohoho! Yeah.. let the Bigboss decide if its real or not! Coz he is GOD

i'm not defending bigboss, he can do that if he wants, but at least he is trying to find out something.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2005, 02:34:19 PM »

It sounds like synthesizer to me, not a real orchestra.  It could have been written on a keyboard first, and then handed off to Buckmaster for real orchestration later.  As just a piece of a Gn'R song, with guitars and drums and stuff as well, it could be very cool.  I agree with many, though, it's beautiful, but not "Gn'R sounding" by itself.

True, but what is intresting, is that if u remove the drums guitars, bass, vocal on november rain, it would sound something in this genere! And they said that there would be some new sounds on the album, although it would be very much GNR!

Remember track 2 on the sympathy of the Devil....

track 2 isn't from gnr.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: