Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 12:09:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  AXL Sighting
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AXL Sighting  (Read 14002 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2005, 10:50:57 PM »

On topic:

1) When? 2) Where?

Thanks for sharing.  peace
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2005, 11:14:21 PM »

That girl who talked to Axl after the Pittsburg show..did it turn out she was legit?

Also to the homeboy who said he spoke to Axl..you gotta give us info pal.

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
Crowebar
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2005, 11:42:54 PM »

CD is NOT going to change the face of music!! CD is more than likely going to be a bunch of overproduced ballads. I'm looking forward to it like everyone else, but I guarantee it will not change the face of music.
And now I shall think of you no more.

Exactimundo dude. ok yes
lisaoreflex
Opening Act

Loved Axl from the beginning.

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2005, 12:02:21 AM »

This is another example of how a couple sour apples can take the excitement and hope from tons of other people and just smash it. If you don't believe it (like you have such personal insight as to know what he would or wouldn't say or where he may or may not eat) just keep it to yourself. Don't take away the enjoyment and pleasure from us all. If you think its shallow or pathetic then get the fuck out of our area.

Thanks and may we all have a wonderful day and a bit more hope.  I am just glad to hear that he's looking good again.  Nummy nummy. Cheesy

Music brings the world together in one united sound.
Let's unite and ROCK the world.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2005, 02:38:33 AM »

"CD is going to change the face of music!"

Man Axl is funny. What is the funniest thing he could say to a fan to condescend and fuck with?

Chinese Democracy is going to be the perfect drug. So I dont say this to diss. I can actually totally buy that Axl would say this. But I can also picture him saying to himself "jeezus fucking christ" and sighing when this dude left. He's got to be able to make himself laugh pretty good at this point, and this probably would humour him. But what the fuck do I know?  smoking

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2005, 03:47:05 AM »

"CD is going to change the face of music!"

Man Axl is funny. What is the funniest thing he could say to a fan to condescend and fuck with?

Chinese Democracy is going to be the perfect drug. So I dont say this to diss. I can actually totally buy that Axl would say this. But I can also picture him saying to himself "jeezus fucking christ" and sighing when this dude left. He's got to be able to make himself laugh pretty good at this point, and this probably would humour him. But what the fuck do I know?? smoking

Yeah, you never know.  Maybe Axl was being sarcastic and poking fun at his image as a total egomaniac, and the fan just didn't catch it.
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2005, 05:35:38 AM »

I'm sorry, but I really don't believe this guy who said he saw Axl eating alone at a restaurant somewhere. I'm pretty sure if AXL FRIGGIN' ROSE was at a restaurant somewhere, we would have heard about it somewhere else already. There would have been other people trying to approach him. I just don't buy it. Call me cynical.
I don't think that everytime Axl goes to a restaurant, it appears in the media.

I don't mean you should belive the guy, it's just an observation.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
roxxi
Opening Act

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2005, 07:34:44 AM »

Don't you think that it's kinda suspicious that the poster has registered just a couple of days ago and written a few short messages, and then suddenly he meets Axl at a restaurant? I think something like that is very unlikely to happen. But this is just my opinion, and I will gladly eat my words when you prove me wrong.
 peace

*edit*

Oh and by the way, check this out: he has written a completely sober post to the cd release rumor thread 10 minutes before starting this thread. Now if I had met Axl, would I not write about it right away and just browse thru threads like nothing had happened. I don't think so...  no  But like I said, prove me wrong if you can.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 07:42:20 AM by roxxi » Logged
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2005, 10:13:02 AM »

Don't you think that it's kinda suspicious that the poster has registered just a couple of days ago and written a few short messages, and then suddenly he meets Axl at a restaurant? I think something like that is very unlikely to happen. But this is just my opinion, and I will gladly eat my words when you prove me wrong.
 peace

*edit*

Oh and by the way, check this out: he has written a completely sober post to the cd release rumor thread 10 minutes before starting this thread. Now if I had met Axl, would I not write about it right away and just browse thru threads like nothing had happened. I don't think so... no But like I said, prove me wrong if you can.

Very good point? ok I agree

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2005, 10:28:13 AM »

amazing the man has a life outside in the real world ,can you believe it lol.good for him he still eats. Tongue

the one an only horsey !
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2005, 10:44:04 AM »

The post was made from California... Before anybody asks.

/jarmo

What are you implying jarmo?

are you implying that Chinese Democracy may start now!? hihi
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2005, 10:51:34 AM »

at least this is more credible than the fan posting from israel that met axl in brazil  hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Elrothiel
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2005, 11:09:52 AM »

To everyone saying "Why hasn't it been in the media that Axl ate in a restaurant!?"
Here is the most obvious reason. ITS FUCKING LOS ANGELES!!! How many celebrities must live in LA, and go out to restaurants!? LOADS!!! That's how many!! And besides, the media nowadays are more interested in scaring everyone to death with their stupid "Oh my god, look at all the street crime! Lock your doors or you'll wake up dead!" shit, and then the other half of it is dedicated to talking about the newest shitty high-school romance comedy and whether or not it'll make the teenybopper playing the lead role a major star.
Oh, and lets not forget that although Axl is a huge celebrity to Gn'R fans, because of the extended amount of time he's had away from the public, the media is just leaving him alone while he's out eating or stuff like that. If he'd just released ChiDem, then if he went out to eat, the media would be all over him and there would be huge pictures in every magazine and newspaper saying "LOOK! ITS AXL ROSE!!!"
Maybe thats the reason he doesn't want to release ChiDem... he doesn't want swarms of paparazzi after him wherever he goes.

To the guy who posted this: Wow dude! Thats awesome! I wish I'd been you! And... he looked like he did in UYI era!? Does that mean the braids are gone? *prays* I bloody hope so! Is that the truth? Pleeeease!! Let this be true!!
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2005, 11:39:29 AM »

Sorry, just an insider throwing you guys off, nice try!

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2005, 02:40:07 PM »

Said that its going to change the face of music.? He made me believe again.? Im still Freaking out!!!

The moment I read this, I thought it's a bad joke. I'm honestly surprised most of you seem to believe this.

"Yeah man, my new album's like going to change the face of music!" Roll Eyes

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2005, 08:26:19 PM »

I saw Axl at a restaurant in Century City in Los Angeles............ I wasnt sure if i should go up to him and say Hi - but i got the nerve up and did it.? I was shocked at how friendly he was and he looked amazing.? Like he did on the Use Your Illusion tour.? I asked him about Chinese Democracy and he was totaly up beat.? Said that its going to change the face of music.? He made me believe again.? Im still Freaking out!!!

Looking for some attention ? well here, you got it.

Not buying it, pal.
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2005, 11:52:29 PM »

I'm sure someone else has already thought of this, but I'll throw it out there anyway.  Maybe he meant he was going to change HIS face again!! ;)haha I kid, I kid.  Need a good laugh after the craziness of the last couple of days in GNR world.

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2005, 11:58:38 PM »

Maybe he meant he was going to change HIS face again!!

LOL. Got a chuckle there.  Grin    peace

beer

murseman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2005, 02:07:11 PM »

Hey Guys - 

So he has the braids which look AMAZING!!!

He was with a few friends who were equally nice and friendly.

He was between courses, so i cant say what he was eating - but the most important thing to me was that he was super cool.  He was genuinely appreciative of the kind words that i offered and it just doesnt get any better than that.

When you meet your idol - and he's actually a good guy........welll.........you know the rest.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2005, 02:31:10 PM »

`Auh, Such bullshit! believe what you want,  I smell a fucken rattler. If I'm wrong great for you, but it just don't work for me.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: