Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:32:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses Valentine's day story
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses Valentine's day story  (Read 5512 times)
RichardNixon
« on: February 05, 2005, 09:25:08 AM »

This is a true story of something that happened to me several yesterdays ago when I was still in High School. Back in the days of my youth I sort of lived a reckless life. I was sitting in Mr. Brownstone’s class, listening to a lecture about the Civil War. My teacher had a bad obsession with the details, and my patience was wearing thin. I felt as though I was going to have a breakdown when suddenly an idea popped in my head.

There was this girl in my class that looked so fine. I passed a note to my Michelle asking if she would skip school with me after this class. I told her we would take my locomotive to the paradise city. “Your crazy” she wrote back. “This class ain’t no Garden of Eden, but we’d have 14 years in detention if we were caught. Besides, I only like nice boys. And don’t you like Betty Lou Sue?” I had to reassure her. I wrote back saying; “it’s so easy to leave school without getting into trouble. No one will be out to get me, or you. All of the teachers and hall monitors are pretty tied up. Just take the back door out of the cafeteria and slip into the garden. And I used to go with Betty Lou Sue, I used to love her, but that’s over now ” I replied. After a moments thought, this sweet child ‘o mine agreed.

The bell rang. “All set, anything goes, it’s now or never” I said. At first, all went according plan, and it was like the perfect crime. Then trouble started. Halfway down the express way my car broke down. I called AAA and had it towed to Steven and Gilby’s Autoshop. The mechanics told me that there were major problems with the car. It appeared that the axl was broken and the front tire had a big slash in it. They didn’t know how expensive it was going to be to fix. I had little money on me. I couldn’t call my parents. Michelle was upset. “How are you going to pay for this, how are we going to get back?” “Don’t cry, just have a little patience” I said. Then suddenly, I had an idea.

I saw a sign in front of a boxing ring that said “GET IN THE RING, EARN $$$!!!” The mechanics and Michelle thought I was crazy to do it, but we needed a way to get home. I knew I could win. I would live and let die, my opponent die, that is.

Inside the ring looked as though it was located right next door to hell. There was this old creepy guy who paid all fighters. Here was the deal, ten dollars for every one round. My opponent, “the Rocket Queen” looked freighting. He screamed at me from his corner, “Welcome to my world. Your gonna be one dead horse when I’m through with you. After one round, you’ll be in a coma, after two rounds, you’ll be nothing but dust n’ bones, and after three rounds, ‘you’ll be knock, knock, knockin’ on heavens door.” Michelle was giving me encouragement, but “the Rocket Queen” shouted to her “back off bitch. When I’m beating this fool up, I’m gonna think about you. You could be mine after I’m through with this guy” That made me mad, real mad. “Don’t damn me" I said. Then I heard the sound of the bell. “The Rocket Queen” looked at me with eyes of the bluest skies and said “welcome to the jungle, your gonna die.”

I don’t recollect what happened next. I woke up in my corner in a pool of blood. Michelle was gone. The creepy guy that set up the fights was asking for my mamma kin, because he must have thought I was dead. I asked for my money but he refused. “You didn’t even make one round, but don’t feel too bad, you ain’t the first punk that “The Rocket Queen” has taken down in under 15 seconds” he said. So the double talkin’ jive didn’t pay up.

As I left the ring I started to feel very estranged. All I had eaten that day was some bad apples so I felt sick. Then, to top it all off, a storm set in. But the cold November rain felt good against my wounds. I didn’t know what to do. Then suddenly, I saw Michelle. “I thought you left me,” I said, but she explained she had only taken the nightrain into town in order to pawn a ring. She did it to help pay for my car, but it was no where near enough.

We went into a local dinner “The Shotgun Blues” and thought about what to do next. They must have thought I was 21 because they served me a nice cold Duff Beer. In my wallet, I felt a dollar. I had an idea. I went over to the counter and bought a scratch ticket. “Imagine if I win, this will pay for my car.” Michelle was not optimistic. “You’ll never win, The chances are one in a million” she said. I tried my luck, and sure enough, I won ten million dollars. We made a move to the city and lived happily ever after, then end.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 10:57:49 AM by RichardNixon » Logged
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 09:47:24 AM »

Nice Story some of that sound awfully familiar hihi

EEEERRRR Little boy
Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 10:17:57 AM »

I could of swore this was on tv!!!

Funny stuff

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
Dust N Rose
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 11:38:07 AM »

I liked it.  Smiley
JustUsOwls
Headliner

Since I Don't Have You

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 11:42:47 AM »

Umm do you know what "estranged" means? no
Civil_War
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 12:35:45 PM »

That was preety impressive ok
Philly Rose
Crazy AND German
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 01:22:49 PM »

Umm do you know what "estranged" means? no
I'm an un~perfect example  hihi I'm so estranged that it burned the hell out of me

Forget about me. You can't tell me.
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2005, 03:52:38 PM »

How the fxxx did you get it SO quick Huh  Grin ok
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2005, 07:12:44 PM »

it's nice!!  Grin

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2005, 07:14:18 PM »

I just saw that on the metalsludge forum, and it is the lamest thing ever.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2005, 08:50:02 PM »

Pretty cool, however, I'd have ended the story by finding a million dollars that someone forgot in the diner, but that's just one fellow's opinion.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
LIRAXL
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 09:06:38 PM »

COOL!
ok
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 06:46:30 PM »

ain't it fun?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2005, 06:11:25 PM »

Sounds like double talking jive to me!!!

But I'm in a nightrain, going right to paradise city, the rocket queen, in all it's glory, going to meet her sister, who's gonna sail away, sweet sister.

Gotta get this bitch of my back.

But love's so strange.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2005, 06:19:44 PM »

i guess i find myself a cane...

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 02:15:06 PM »

interesante

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 02:46:28 PM »

even with a iron fist

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 03:01:42 PM »

they won't catcht me

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 07:01:18 PM »

Iron fist with a cane - bet they'll catch you....

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2005, 07:19:34 PM »

just 2 get me 2 fight

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: