Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:53:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Can't Wait!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can't Wait!  (Read 3284 times)
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005, 05:08:16 PM »

When the album finally "drops" i can't wait to see the new band in the spotlight and Axl again because we all know that Axl is the damn coolest basterd rock star ever!. I think he has'nt changed all these years its just people trying to hold him down, and when he's in the spotlight i am going to laugh my head off when he attacks the people who have chatted bullshit and poked fun at him because who's the best ranting rock star?.

Everyone else gets to grow up, and so does Axl whether you like it or not.  This isn't the late 80s/early 90s.  Whether he releases his album or not, it's not going to be "the next big thing", and he doesn't have the same level of power that he used to where he can "attack" people like that. 
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005, 06:17:08 PM »

and he doesn't have the same level of power that he used to where he can "attack" people like that. 
Ha you call it a power that makes you attack people. Many immature old ppl have that. I'd call it an attack of rage. But I think Most of His rants were not merely to attack people.

Yes he must be mature than a decade ago and may have gained the power to communicate his troubles to the fans in a bit less agitated tone.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 06:21:41 PM by ppbebe » Logged
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2005, 02:34:27 AM »

So he could post about it on message boards?

/jarmo

yeah! and tell my friends and shit .. hey , axl rose just ranted me up and down! Fuck yeah. I always thought axl's rants were pretty juvenile anyways and got a laugh from them so imagine how honored any fan would be to have him mention you in a rant.

"Saul Bailey is using my name last name and slashes 1st name .. isnt he a clever little homefuck?! Well listen "saul" ... if you wanna use peoples names and cant find your own idenity in this world then it's gunna eat you alive , just like this song you double talking jive mutha fucker!!!!? umm , what? we aint playing DTJ right now? Ok nevermind ... ok , then it will eat you alive like this next song .. this is the blues!!!"

rofl

lmao, that was actually pretty funny. hihi

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2005, 05:48:21 AM »

When the album finally "drops" i can't wait to see the new band in the spotlight and Axl again because we all know that Axl is the damn coolest basterd rock star ever!. I think he has'nt changed all these years its just people trying to hold him down, and when he's in the spotlight i am going to laugh my head off when he attacks the people who have chatted bullshit and poked fun at him because who's the best ranting rock star?.

you actually think the album will be released?

Nice post Come On Axl!!

Blues Rocker what on earth are you talking about man! Of course the fucking album will come out! Just stay positive for a little longer cos its coming very soon!

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2005, 09:38:30 AM »

The End

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: