Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:28:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl's HUGE rant at chicago '92
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl's HUGE rant at chicago '92  (Read 10507 times)
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2004, 05:48:32 PM »

Tomorrow if my boss gives me any shit im gonna say"fill the shelves yourself, you dig what the fuck i'm sayin. home fuck" and then sway to the time clock and punch out. beer

i still laugh when i read this!! i've even told my mum about it lol!!  hihi  you should actually do it!  Wink

It's evolution, baby!
gnrkoncerti
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2005, 09:27:07 AM »

woooooooooooow

i didn't understand all rant,but for me that was the best axl rant

somebody have that rant???
szmore21
Headliner

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2005, 10:03:51 AM »

Any of you ... aahh ... read the latest Rolling Stone?

I was on the phone for a long time last night. And, a friend of mine ... a friend of mine was telling me how ...

Anyway, there was a friend of mine, who was telling me how ... how some of the members of my family and some of the friends of my family have (In a naggy voice) taken a great offense in what I said in this magazine. It's a shame, look .... look what he's done to his mother. His mother can't even go out of the house now.

It was amazing my mother could've gone out of the house before, knowing the shit she fucking knew. And why are we talking about this? 'Cause it might of not happened to you, but it might of happened to the 2 or 3 people standing around you, whose got a fucked up family life, that's gonna come back to haunt them when they hit about the age of 25. And then you've gotta find your way, trying to climb your way out of what you thought was your life, but looks more in your head, like a fuckin' car wreck, that no one told you about.

Because ... (in a naggy voice) the family doesn't want to be embarrassed by these things coming out. We just don't want to have to deal with this, and we shouldn't have to deal with this publically. But if we don't deal with it publically, then we're probably not gonna deal with the bullshit at all! And I bet they'd like it that way.

I'm not a qualified therapist, I don't know alot of shit about this, but I do know we're in the 90's ... and I do know ...  that if we're gonna make it for another 50 years on this planet we've gotta fucking change our shit now! And there's alotta mother fuckers out there, who don't want that shit to be changed, because it's gonna dig up their crap. There's alot of parents, who done fucked up their kids through their whole fuckin' lives, and they're about ... they're about 40, they're about 50, and they think it's cool ... fuck that shit!

... And i'm the last mother fuckin' person they thought would be climbin' up their ass to tell them about it. But see ... for me now ... it ain't about fuckin' doin' cocaine, it ain't about how much vodka can I drink, and how much I can drink someone else under the table. It ain't about how much of a (In a naggy voice) macho-man rockin' roller I can be. That shit don't work no more. That's great for little kid rock n' roll fuckin' bullshit, but it don't work no more in the real world for my ass.

I can't come up here and go, (In a naggy voice) yeah, i'm bad, i'm rock n' roll, we're doin' this rock n' roll thing, it's my life, it's falling apart. I can't fake it no more. Just because my family or my record company or somebody else tells me I should, so everybody can be happy, and make money, and ... suck my dick!

Anyway ... there are those in my family, who are ... they ... they plan now ... now that i've ... written these things, that they're gonna get revenge, (In a naggy voice) because it was a terrible thing I did, and we're gonna get revenge. Yeah? TRY IT!

And if a fuckin' scrawny little high ... junior high 90-pound weakling can finally get his ass up here and take this shit on, so can anyone of you, that have the same fuckin' bullshit problems in your life. They don't have to get away with it.

I tried being nice ... I tried being cool about it .... I tried like being friends and offering forgiveness and love and all that kind of shit. All I got was, (In a naggy voice) you know how much we love you, but ... let's keep the screws on you, and keep you down like we always have. Yeah? Well guess what, I changed my point of view. For me now, it's kind of like LIVE AND LET DIE MOTHER FUCKER!"

(kicks into "LALD")

Cool
madagas
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2005, 10:12:06 AM »

That speech right there shows you that the AFD old school party boy rocker was DEAD. Matter of fact it shows you how different Axl was from the rest of the band at that time. IT WAS OVER-they hung on to make money. Think about it.... Sorum and Slash still live the same type of life today. They are simply very different people who grew up in very different ways. The old Gnr was never meant to make it more than 6 years-hell, they were lucky they made that. It is not like U2 or something where the guys grew up with the same background and same tastes and same goals. Gnr was made up of totally different people from different backgrounds with different musical visions. I am glad we got what we got-when we got it-all of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly. peace
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 10:15:57 AM by madagas » Logged
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2005, 10:54:25 AM »

Here you go muthafucka's? http://www.mygnr.com/sound/sound2.html go down to "Tirade by Axl"? ok
I know it's mygnr but what ya gonna do? Undecided

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2005, 11:19:13 AM »

it goes to show you axl will never make fake bullshit.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2005, 02:51:41 PM »

who is anette in his rant in paris before double talkin`jive???

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2005, 03:16:59 PM »

Annette Benning..an american actress who is married to Warren Homefuck Beatty.

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: