Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:18:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl,Bach, Erin Everly on old Howard Stern?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl,Bach, Erin Everly on old Howard Stern?  (Read 12326 times)
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: February 26, 2005, 04:47:02 PM »

I heard a tape of an old Howard Stern where Axl and Sebastian Bach called in to the show. They said they were partying together at Axl's condo.  I never realized that Axl and Baz were friends, I wonder if they still are? Im guessing probably not. Anyways the recording of the Stern show that I have cuts off as Axl is giving Erin the phone b/c Howard wants to talk to her. Anyone heard the entire Axl portion? Im guessing its from late 80's. BTW im listening to Coma from live era for the 1st time, damn this kicks ass

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 04:53:01 PM »

I heard a tape of an old Howard Stern where Axl and Sebastian Bach called in to the show. They said they were partying together at Axl's condo.? I never realized that Axl and Baz were friends, I wonder if they still are? Im guessing probably not. Anyways the recording of the Stern show that I have cuts off as Axl is giving Erin the phone b/c Howard wants to talk to her. Anyone heard the entire Axl portion? Im guessing its from late 80's. BTW im listening to Coma from live era for the 1st time, damn this kicks ass
So you didn't hear Erin and Howard talking? 
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 04:57:10 PM »

no, Howard asks Axl who else is hanging out over there, Axl says Erin, Bach, and some girl there with Bach. Howard asks to talk to Erin, Axl says hold on Ill get her thats where my tape cuts out

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
jnn
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 05:01:24 PM »

I've heard that.  Howard did talk to Erin and he asked her some questions about what she was wearing and telling her how she was hot and stuff and she seemed kind of uncomfortable so he went back to Axl and Sebastian again.  It was a pretty cool thing to hear.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 05:03:35 PM »

no, Howard asks Axl who else is hanging out over there, Axl says Erin, Bach, and some girl there with Bach. Howard asks to talk to Erin, Axl says hold on Ill get her thats where my tape cuts out
Yes, I heard this interview a while ago. ?Erin didn't want to talk to Howard. ?Axl or Bach said that Erin was laughing and saying she couldn't do it. ?Then I think Axl kept talking to Howard, but eventually Erin got on the phone. ?Here is the dialog as I remember it:
Erin: hello
Howard: you sound so sweet
Erin: thank you
Howard: what are you wearing?
Erin: a dress
Howard: is axl being good?
Erin: yes
Howard: so are you guys really in love?
Erin: yes
Howard: do you guys make love everyday?
Erin: don't ask me questions like that!
Howard: are you wearing a bra?

Then Erin leaves, and Axl gets back on the phone. ?Howard says he just asked her if she was wearing a bra. ?Axl says Erin is a natural woman. ?And Howard tells Axl he's a lucky man.
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 05:18:56 PM »

I used to have this whole interview on mp3, erin sounded like a nice girl
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 05:22:05 PM »

I used to have this whole interview on mp3, erin sounded like a nice girl
She sounded two-faced.  She talked in a very sweet voice, but I'm sure she didn't use that tone of voice all the time.  Which would mean that she is fake and is a handfull.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 05:44:19 PM »

Erin's hotter than Stephanie Seymour, at least during the 80's. But i havent seen recent photos of her. I dont know about her being fake, Axl was pretty rough with her though.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 05:46:11 PM »

Erin's hotter than Stephanie Seymour, at least during the 80's. But i havent seen recent photos of her. I dont know about her being fake, Axl was pretty rough with her though.
I'm sure Erin brought it upon herself.  There was a photo I think from a few years ago of her with her family. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 06:03:25 PM »

I'm sure Erin brought it upon herself.? There was a photo I think from a few years ago of her with her family.?

Wait a minute. One minute your comdemning people who are gonna buy the unofficial Izzy biography, but now you're happy to talk about Axl's ex-girlfriends?

According to you, Izzy is a private person and doesn't want his personal life exposed in a book, but why do you think Axl or his ex-girlfriends want their lives exposed like this?  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 06:08:40 PM »

I'm sure Erin brought it upon herself.? There was a photo I think from a few years ago of her with her family.?

Wait a minute. One minute your comdemning people who are gonna buy the unofficial Izzy biography, but now you're happy to talk about Axl's ex-girlfriends?

According to you, Izzy is a private person and doesn't want his personal life exposed in a book, but why do you think Axl or his ex-girlfriends want their lives exposed like this?? Huh

/jarmo
Because Axl has already exposed his personal life.  He has talked about his personal life (including Erin and Stephanie) in interviews.  And Erin talked about it too in People magazine at the time of her lawsuit against Axl. 

Izzy hasn't exposed his private life like that though.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2005, 06:50:12 PM »

So because Axl talked about his personal life 10-15 years ago, you think it's ok to talk about anything about him?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2005, 06:53:30 PM »

So because Axl talked about his personal life 10-15 years ago, you think it's ok to talk about anything about him?

/jarmo
He talked about his personal life a few years ago in RS.  He talked about Stephanie and Dylan.

If you make the choice to put something out into the public, you have to accept that it will be out there forever.  Once you do that, it is fair game to talk about it. 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2005, 07:24:43 PM »

True, but all you can do is speculate on what really went on.

You read something 15 years ago and based on that, today you'll speculate on what went on and what caused the actions.

It's always the same thing. Whether it's the band breaking up, Axl's marriage or whatever. None of us were there. We only know what we've read in magazines etc.

/jarmo

darkmonth
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2005, 07:28:28 PM »

I'm stunned that you just said this... she brought it upon herself?  What?  The abuse Axl gave her?  If the abuse is true, no one deserves to be physically or mentally abused by anyone.  Don't dare say shit like that.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 07:29:28 PM »

True, but all you can do is speculate on what really went on.

You read something 15 years ago and based on that, today you'll speculate on what went on and what caused the actions.

It's always the same thing. Whether it's the band breaking up, Axl's marriage or whatever. None of us were there. We only know what we've read in magazines etc.

/jarmo

Well, I have my opinions on why the band broke up, but when I talk about them, I'm accused of starting rumors. ?All we can do is speculate, and it can go too far or not. ?But based on my experience and what I've read, this I what I think about certain things. ?And whether I or anyone else is right about what is said, it doesn't matter.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 07:30:50 PM »

I'm stunned that you just said this... she brought it upon herself?? What?? The abuse Axl gave her?? If the abuse is true, no one deserves to be physically or mentally abused by anyone.? Don't dare say shit like that.
I didn't say she deserved it.  I said she brought it upon herself, meaning she provoked it.  And she didn't do anything about it.  When you put yourself in that situation, you have to take some responsibility.
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2005, 10:26:32 PM »

Live Era doesn't contain Coma, but anyway . . . I've never heard of this. I do agree that if the allegations were true, that both had their share of the blame in it. Same with Seymour, but I wasn't there obviously.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2005, 10:30:52 PM »

Live Era doesn't contain Coma, but anyway . . . I've never heard of this. I do agree that if the allegations were true, that both had their share of the blame in it. Same with Seymour, but I wasn't there obviously.
Well, as far as Steph is concerned, it seems like everything she had to do with Axl (including her lawsuit) was just to gain publicity for herself and further her career.  But that's just me speculating.
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 02:00:35 AM »

I'm sure Erin brought it upon herself.  There was a photo I think from a few years ago of her with her family. 

I'm stunned that you just said this... she brought it upon herself?  What?  The abuse Axl gave her?  If the abuse is true, no one deserves to be physically or mentally abused by anyone.  Don't dare say shit like that.

I totally agree no one deserves that kind of treatment in any way. Bring it upon herself? i dont know what that girl could have done to get physically abused and have it being justified.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: