Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Slash's Subtle Re-Union Message to Axl??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash's Subtle Re-Union Message to Axl??  (Read 12378 times)
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »

I know for a God Damn fact that Slash and the rest would hook up with Axl in a flash, just don't know about Izzy. I think it could happen.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2005, 09:01:22 PM »

Maybe Slash didn't want that connection to GN'R.? Or Izzy didn't want his songs on there.

They didnt do the Izzy songs because they werent right for VR. ?Plain and simple. ?Scott (and the other guys) chose to work with other material.

Well, Slash isn't coming off as the good guy.? He just makes himself sound like an ass.?

To whom? ?Message board posters who constantly attribute non-existant quotes to VR members?

And he confuses the fans.? Because they're left wondering "would Slash do a reunion or not?".

Again, whos confused? ?Maybe youve made up some more quotes for Slash that conflict with the real ones, but hes made it very clear that no reunion is happening.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2005, 09:01:39 PM »

I know for a God Damn fact that Slash and the rest would hook up with Axl in a flash, just don't know about Izzy. I think it could happen.
Why not Izzy? ?Izzy has tried to rekindle things between him and Axl, right? ?I don't think Izzy would want to do anything big (like an album), 'cause he doesn't want the spotlight, but he'd probably do a show or something if Axl apologized.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2005, 09:03:25 PM »

Maybe Slash didn't want that connection to GN'R.? Or Izzy didn't want his songs on there.

They didnt do the Izzy songs because they werent right for VR. ?Plain and simple. ?Scott (and the other guys) chose to work with other material.

Well, Slash isn't coming off as the good guy.? He just makes himself sound like an ass.?

To whom? ?Message board posters who constantly attribute non-existant quotes to VR members?

And he confuses the fans.? Because they're left wondering "would Slash do a reunion or not?".

Again, whos confused? ?Maybe youve made up some more quotes for Slash that conflict with the real ones, but hes made it very clear that no reunion is happening.
Have you seen BTM?  At the end, Slash said that there was no reason for them to get back together unless they had some sort of mutual understanding or respect. 
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2005, 09:06:39 PM »

Have you seen BTM?? At the end, Slash said that there was no reason for them to get back together unless they had some sort of mutual understanding or respect.?

And it understood thats not going to happen - thus no reunion.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2005, 09:08:48 PM »

Have you seen BTM?? At the end, Slash said that there was no reason for them to get back together unless they had some sort of mutual understanding or respect.?

And it understood thats not going to happen - thus no reunion.
Well, this proves that Slash confuses the fans. 
yagami1gnr
Headliner

Sultans of swing

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2005, 11:45:11 PM »

It's not going to happen. There's their huge egos.

Izzy wouldn't do it because he don't want to deal with Axl.
Slash don't do it because he seems like he hates Axl (stated in Slash's interview on the VH1 GNR BTM - The Mr Brownstone part.
Axl resents Slash for not follow Axl's dream and Izzy for going back to LaFayette(I think that's the city they promise never to go back.) Before Mr. Book says something (it's what I think Axl feels, thing that is not of my concern or I believe.)
Duff, I think that he would follow what Slash would decide.
Steven surely would be first on line.

Peace out.  peace
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2005, 11:55:34 PM »

It's not going to happen. There's their huge egos.

Izzy wouldn't do it because he don't want to deal with Axl.
Slash don't do it because he seems like he hates Axl (stated in Slash's interview on the VH1 GNR BTM - The Mr Brownstone part.
Axl resents Slash for not follow Axl's dream and Izzy for going back to LaFayette(I think that's the city they promise never to go back.) Before Mr. Book says something (it's what I think Axl feels, thing that is not of my concern or I believe.)
Duff, I think that he would follow what Slash would decide.
Steven surely would be first on line.

Peace out.? peace

You don't know how they feel about each other.  But you are right about their egos.
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2005, 11:57:47 PM »

However they may feel about each other, or however they think they feel about each other, if they were in a room together, it'd be a whole different story.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2005, 11:00:07 AM »

However they may feel about each other, or however they think they feel about each other, if they were in a room together, it'd be a whole different story.

With moderators and bodyguards...  But I agree with you on this.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2005, 04:04:16 PM »

With moderators and bodyguards...? But I agree with you on this.

smoking ...I don't know what might happen to them then but if u notice Axl was singing with Clark at a famous bar in L.A city in 2000 so maybe it's a good sing that they might come back to talk each other in a room or on the phone at least but we also gotta recognize that Slash, Izzy n? Steven they feel a? ugly resentment to Axl so that shall be a problem to make'em be face to face!!!!...well, I don't know what to think about it truly!!! ... only God knows what might happen in this kind of situation in the end!  Undecided
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2005, 04:33:10 PM »

Cool quote...But i think Slash dosent hold huge grudges like Axl..I dont remember Slash trashing any of the members like Axl did...

Well who would've thought I'd ever defend Axl in this.  But when did Axl trash the other members in an interview?  Hell in the last 12 years if Axl has done more than 10 interviews I'd be surprised.  I don't know if he even gave 10 interviews in the last 12 years.  And every interview I've read he always says that he and Slash and Duff didn't agree with the direction of the music.  And I even heard an interview on the radio where he praises Slash's talent.  Where Slash trashed Axl a few times.  I agree he praises Axl's talent but he trashed him quite often.  So saying Axl trashes the other guys more often is unfair in my view.  Maybe in private he does so but we have no proof of that.  But in interviews I don't agree with you Malcolm.

I should've used a better word then trashed..i just meant like Axl seems all bitter..he always says my "former" friend and on the 2002 tour he was trashing Izzy saying theyd turn his amps down cause he didnt know which niote to play..and i havent heard him say anyhting positive about them is all i meant

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2005, 04:50:13 PM »

he wasn`t trashing izzy. that was just a fact...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2005, 04:52:23 PM »

Cool quote...But i think Slash dosent hold huge grudges like Axl..I dont remember Slash trashing any of the members like Axl did...

Well who would've thought I'd ever defend Axl in this.? But when did Axl trash the other members in an interview?? Hell in the last 12 years if Axl has done more than 10 interviews I'd be surprised.? I don't know if he even gave 10 interviews in the last 12 years.? And every interview I've read he always says that he and Slash and Duff didn't agree with the direction of the music.? And I even heard an interview on the radio where he praises Slash's talent.? Where Slash trashed Axl a few times.? I agree he praises Axl's talent but he trashed him quite often.? So saying Axl trashes the other guys more often is unfair in my view.? Maybe in private he does so but we have no proof of that.? But in interviews I don't agree with you Malcolm.

...and on the 2002 tour he was trashing Izzy saying theyd turn his amps down cause he didnt know which niote to play..and i havent heard him say anyhting positive about them is all i meant

.... ?Shocked ?What the fuck are u talking about? do ya have a proof of that? I'd believe ya if you give us a proof only!!! no matter that Izzy's gone in 1991 cuz Axl will always love him, n' I do have a proof about it for ya, you just check the don't cry video out to see how many times Izzy appears at there somehow!!!!!...specially when Axl gets taking a rest in that room!, if you see its making the video so you also will notice that Axl won?t stop loving Izzy always, for some reason Axl does love him more than you think! ?smoking
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »

Everyone loves Izzy? yes? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2005, 06:18:07 PM »

Everyone loves Izzy? yes? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking
I don't.

And whatever happened 14 years ago in the making of a video doesn't seem very relevant now.  A lot can happen in that amount of time, or even a shorter amount of time.  I'm sure Axl knows Izzy's a jerk.
Slashisthebest
Headliner

Best Record Ever Made, Plain and Simple!

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2005, 11:02:07 PM »

Yeah Slash and Duff have both been very professional about that whole Axl thing since the break up

Top Hat + Bottle of Jack + Les Paul + Marshall Jubilee Stack = Slash
damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2005, 01:15:28 AM »

i agree,   slash showing up at the vagas show-  you know he was just begging to be invited on stage (wich would have been cooo-ul),
does anyone remember when slash did the Jimmy Kimmel show the first week?-  when jimmy said "we have a special friend who wants to say hi"..  and that fat dude in an axl costume came out-   slash was totally thinking it was really going ot be him-  i never seen him smile like that-   he looked dissapointed when it was'nt really him
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2005, 03:54:06 AM »

I don't.

And whatever happened 14 years ago in the making of a video doesn't seem very relevant now. A lot can happen in that amount of time, or even a shorter amount of time. I'm sure Axl knows Izzy's a jerk.
Shocked I'm shocked and disgusted....? hihi
No one has any reason to dislike Izzy, well some people do? confused, but not Gn'R fans, anyway this thread ain't about Izzy

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2005, 04:21:52 AM »

I don't know why, but it looks like in 10 years these guys might go on a stage together and play 1 or 2 songs...

Maybe...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: