Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 09:54:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228480 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Matt Sorum's Phone Number (from Paris)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Matt Sorum's Phone Number (from Paris)  (Read 10194 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: February 21, 2005, 10:20:04 AM »

I have Matt's number. I don't want to post it yet, as I plan on calling him today and trying to become friends with him! lol

In the Daily News in NY today, Victoria Gotti said her phone has not stopped ringing. All of Paris' phone numbers from her cell phone have been exposed.

Not sure why she has Matt's #. I already called it, and the message is from Matt, its totally his #.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 10:23:51 AM »

I cant understand the outright hatred for that woman.  Dislike I understand, but what drives people to fuck with her in this way - its not cool, especially when its affecting other peoples privacy, like Matts.  Id suggest not posting it (Im positive Jarmo wouldnt allow it, nor should he) and not bothering him anymore.
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 10:33:09 AM »

Yea, im not going to post it. i am totally going to call him though and try n sound normal, maybe talk about the next single or something. although i doubt he will call me back, but hey, u never know.  its crazy, u think of stars as these huge people, and here i am with matt's cell number! lol

paris...hhhmmm...she's kinda annoying....only in america can these reality shows be such huge hits. i am young, in my 20s, but i teach at an all-girls high school, and all these girls are programmed by MTV, reality shows, lindsey lohan, usher....its all about programming these teenager's brains with garbage, like paris. she's rich n not talented at all, but i guess she's funny b/c she's so stupid.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 10:43:38 AM »

Other people have tried to call him and the calls don't go through anymore. He's probably been flooded.
Whatever you do, DON'T POST THE NUMBER HERE. It will get you banned for sure.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 11:05:24 AM »

number is all over the net.. To bad axl's wasn't there... Grin
Pryor Murphy
Rocker

Fuck It!

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 11:07:01 AM »

Fuckin' Paris Hilton! rant She have to do this kind of stupid publicity stunts. Just that she could be famous for another 15 seconds.  She's so needless celebrity that it makes me wanna cry. 
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 11:32:32 AM »

Fuckin' Paris Hilton! rant She have to do this kind of stupid publicity stunts. Just that she could be famous for another 15 seconds.? She's so needless celebrity that it makes me wanna cry.?

confused

Shes the victim of this, not the perpetrator.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 11:50:50 AM »

I have Matt's number. I don't want to post it yet, as I plan on calling him today and trying to become friends with him! lol

In the Daily News in NY today, Victoria Gotti said her phone has not stopped ringing. All of Paris' phone numbers from her cell phone have been exposed.

Not sure why she has Matt's #. I already called it, and the message is from Matt, its totally his #.

Not sure he'll like it, he seems to prefer, errm  errrm....female calls ?  Grin Wink

Nothing to say
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 03:44:21 PM »

Poor Matt, having to change ur number when u've most likely got about 80,000 phone numbers of various people - think of all those txt's he's gonna have to send 'yeah, got a new number....'

How does Paris have Matt's number, what's their history?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 03:51:58 PM »

i got that number too,
but why the hell would anyone wanna call matt Tongue
when it's Axl's number, then we're on to something

Chinese Democracy!
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 04:04:12 PM »

I hope those who have Matt's number (and any other celeb's # for that matter) would just leave him alone. How would you like a bunch of strangers ringing you up? Respect his privacy and keep the number to yourself.
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 05:22:18 PM »

His number only rings once and then goes to the message machine. However, it's no longer accepting messages so I'm assuming whoever has the number/phone has taken care of it or is at least aware of what's going on.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 05:35:42 PM »

I agree calling him is plain outright ignorant.....just seeing the number should be enough excitement for you.  Seriously you're not going to call and be his friend or anything, 9/10 if he would answer he'd curse the shit out of you.  Leave him and the other celebs alone, except maybe Pauly Shore, I'm sure he could use the company.  Anyhow I suggest locking this thread so it doesn't excite more crazy people into calling and bothering Matt.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 05:50:44 PM »

I think its cruel to give away his number since he wont have any peace and he will have to change. Though one call from yourself i suppose is fine. I would definatly call him jsut once to say hi. Though make sure you check your time space.

html sucks
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 07:07:11 PM »

Though one call from yourself i suppose is fine. I would definatly call him jsut once to say hi.

You're a fool.
guzma004
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005, 07:34:39 PM »

hey come on now leave matt alone
Rhythm-n-Booze
Headliner

Nice shoes.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2005, 08:58:49 PM »

Can someone fill me in on what happened here? I'm confused. How did Paris Hilton's numbers get exposed?
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2005, 09:53:59 PM »

Can someone fill me in on what happened here? I'm confused. How did Paris Hilton's numbers get exposed?
From what I understand her blackberry (cell phone) was hacked and all of the information in the phone was stolen from her including contacts (phone numbers, emails, etc.), pictures, and text messages. The FBI is involved in figuring out how her information was hacked. Im am not going to post any numbers, or information on where you can find the list  but you would be impressed at what some of the information has leaked out.

Here is one of the latest news storys.
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5584691.html

Most if not all of the numbers have been disconnected or there mailboxes are full so it would be a waste of time to even try calling the person.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2005, 09:44:42 AM »

why am i a fool? confused

html sucks
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005, 11:25:09 AM »

You're gonna try to become his friend???. are you serious??. what would you think of a total stranger calling to you personal phone number and starting talking to you with the goal of becoming your friend?? If the call happens more than once, I'd go to the nearest police station.

some people are scary.......

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: