Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 10:23:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228116 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Jakob Dylan of the Wallflowers sounds off on Axl missing concerts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jakob Dylan of the Wallflowers sounds off on Axl missing concerts  (Read 12345 times)
Breakdown
Opening Act

Fat People Are Harder To Kidnap......

« on: February 18, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Its the last question asked to him. He makes a good point. Axl Rose is an asshole.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/7037151/thewallflowers?pageid=rs.Home&pageregion=single1
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 03:25:36 PM »

doesnt really sound off but ok

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Breakdown
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 03:27:39 PM »

Dude..learn to comprehend. He says guys like Axl Rose, who cancel concerts because they arent feeling it are assholes, and that they owe it to the fans who has paid to see them to play.? He basically calls Axl an asshole.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 03:31:59 PM by Breakdown » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 03:31:35 PM »

So add him to the list of people who doesn't like Axl. Big deal.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Breakdown
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 03:34:32 PM »

My bad Jarmo...i figured this new quote from an artist on how they feel about Axl would be a better topic than "Your dream concert list" and shit like that. You need to lighten up buddy.
tp4ever84
Headliner

GNR For Fucking Ever

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 03:39:18 PM »

Thats cool it his opinion, but I'm sure he doesn't know why Axl cancelled the concerts just like we don't so I think its dumb to call him a asshole for it. ?I do agree though Axl can be a Asshole but its more of an attitude and that makes him cool and I like that Axl doesn't care what everyone thinks and doesn't change himself for others . ?Once Jakob Dylan sells out a concert venue of at least 10,000 people or makes a "multi-platinum"  Wink record I'll start listening to his opinion, maybe Jakob Dylan needs to become an asshole and put some attitude in to his music instead of continuing to make wimpy ass shit that he has been making. ?His music reminds me of the scene in animal house when Belushi takes the guitar from the fag playing it and smashes it agains the wall (Axl is Belushi and Jakob Dylan is the fag with the guitar).

GNR for fucking ever.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 03:48:11 PM by tp4ever84 » Logged
Breakdown
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2005, 03:40:42 PM »

Jakob has sold 2 platinum albums, my friend.
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2005, 03:42:14 PM »

This is a universal opinion!! It's no more "newflash" worthy than anything else posted on here!! Be sure to update us when someone compares Axl's behavior to global warming!! Jesus.
reynics22
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 03:43:34 PM »

My bad Jarmo...i figured this new quote from an artist on how they feel about Axl would be a better topic than "Your dream concert list" and shit like that. You need to lighten up buddy.

seriously, i'd rather dream about a gnr concert than talk about all the fucking assholes who either got famous cuz of there name or because they rip off beatles songs (oasis)

"he makes a good point. axl rose is an asshole"

do you just like look for famous people who agree with you and rush here to post them?

Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2005, 03:43:56 PM »

Its the last question asked to him. He makes a good point. Axl Rose is an asshole.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/7037151/thewallflowers?pageid=rs.Home&pageregion=single1

I don't think Axl is an asshole. He's a person, just like you, just like me. Maybe at some point he did feel it was like a job, maybe not. If you create something, music, art, whatever, and people love it and can't get enough of it, does that mean it's now your job to keep supplying everyone with it. He makes music. The best music, in my opinion, and it's up to him whether he wants to share it with us. Yes, I know it's given him millions of dollars and worldwide fame, but he doesn't owe us anything. Hopefully someday he'll let us hear CD, and maybe we'll be lucky enough to see him on tour. If so, great, wonderful, fantastic. But if not, it's his life, and he decides what to do with it.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2005, 03:46:18 PM »

Fuck off

Breakdown
Opening Act

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2005, 03:47:38 PM »

It was news worthy. And hell, dream about a lost cause all you want. It was something new...i posted it...and so be it. Sorry the whole world doesnt love Axl, and Ill let you guys go back to talking about the the dreams youve had about GnR , and the latest rumors from splat, and which guitarist is better topics. My bad.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 03:50:08 PM by Breakdown » Logged
tp4ever84
Headliner

GNR For Fucking Ever

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2005, 03:50:11 PM »

ban this asshole Jarmo he's a fag.  Go to the wallflowers forum you faggot go talk to the other two fans.

GNR for fucking ever.
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2005, 03:51:45 PM »

I mentioned it was universal because we don't try and deny that there are people out there against him. For fucking crying out loud, you're just as bad as those who come here with the bogus rumours. Get a life and stop trying to stir meaningless shit. You're not going to change the mind's of people who are this loyal to an artist. It's a waste of time on your part.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2005, 03:54:31 PM »

It was news worthy. And hell, dream about a lost cause all you want. It was something new...i posted it...and so be it. Sorry the whole world doesnt love Axl, and Ill let you guys go back to talking about the the dreams youve had about GnR , and the latest rumors from splat, and which guitarist is better topics. My bad.

Why are you on a guns n roses web site if you dont like Axl? Whether your post was news worthy or not is irrelavent if you dont like axl or the new band! Ent you got nothing better to do with your time? Probably best of you didnt come back cos I cant imagine you being all that popular on this site with those sorts of posts. To me a fans web site is as simple as it sounds 'its for fans' not doubters!!

Breakdown
Opening Act

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2005, 03:54:54 PM »

Man...i was just posting a recent article that mentioned Axl Rose...and I get called a fag and shit. Rules are being broken here. You guys need to get a grip. Im sure if someone else read this, they would have posted it also. I wasnt stirring shit up...I was just reading an article and found the quote and thought Id share. Therapy is needed for the lot of you. And I love Guns n Roses...have since 1987...but Axl can be an asshole. Man, you guys are hostile...if I was Axl, I wouldnt release an album or do another concert for fear of psychos like you guys. Damn....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 03:57:06 PM by Breakdown » Logged
reynics22
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2005, 03:55:48 PM »

not upset that you posted it.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2005, 03:56:15 PM »

Wow, and you tell me I need to lighten up just because I don't care what Jakob thinks of anything.

It's another guy with another opinion. Who cares? If you think I get upset about somebody not liking Axl, then you might have misunderstood something....

The funny thing is, people still remember Axl. Once again he gets mentioned in the press. Pretty good for a "has-been recluse". ?hihi

Those of you posting personal attacks, I suggest you stop.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2005, 03:58:59 PM »

I wasnt stirring shit up...I was just reading an article and found the quote and thought Id share.

"Axl Rose is an asshole."

Jakob didn't say that; you did. I'd say that's stirring shit up. Roll Eyes
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2005, 04:01:08 PM »

Those of you posting personal attacks, I suggest you stop.
/jarmo

Apologies Jarmo mate! Its just fucking frustrating when we are all ready for something we believe is gonna be great and it seems it may be coming soon! But there still seems to be negative trouble making dickheads floating around this site! I just bit to his bullshit post! Sorry man!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: