Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:33:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Mtv Zack Wylde article
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mtv Zack Wylde article  (Read 4933 times)
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 05:56:02 PM »

Zakk says "Axl Rose is sitting in a studio for 13 fucking years and he'll never come out with an album. He doesnt know what he wants. " This sounds like Nine Inch Nails. Oh, that's out. Whats next? Green Day. Okay. Now thats out, Whats in?" Come on, just roll some tape and be yourself"

StoneTempleRoses

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 07:24:22 PM »

If GnR did a concert at MSG tomorrow, they would outsell BLS at least 2 to 1. I don't think Saul's statement is correct.

And this question about who has sold more albums is a moot one.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2005, 08:14:12 PM »

I was just on MTV reading a few headlines, and one of them was about Zack Wylde and his own band Black Label Society. They got a new album commin out and in one of his songs the writer of the article goes on to say Zacks vocals sound like a cross between Ozzy and Axl. The song is called "Suicide Messiah". Im a big fan of Wydle and BLS I think it would be awsome to have Wydle in the Guns N Roses, I know he was there before when slash was still around but right now would be an awsome time to get wylde, it wil get some publicity for the band, attach new fans to GNR plus he is a fuckin incredible guitar player in my eyes he is the best fit for Axl and Co.

FYI, I've heard the song the other day.  "Stillborn" was better.  The acoustic "Planet of Sound" version of "Stillborn" was WAAAAYYYY better.

I second that the acoustic is sooo good where as the regular version is just ok

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: