Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:26:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Actual GNR musicians and fan questions.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Actual GNR musicians and fan questions.  (Read 9171 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: February 11, 2005, 12:28:57 PM »

Don't you think it pisses them off to have fans ask them over and over again, wherever they go and even when they play with other bands:

" when is chinese democracy coming ooooooout" ?

Nothing to say
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 12:33:03 PM »

hmm...they get sick of the question maybe, but guess they understand the fans  peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 12:38:13 PM »

they deserve it

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 12:38:28 PM »

hmm...they get sick of the question maybe, but guess they understand the fans  peace

But do the fans understand " them" ?

Nothing to say
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 12:41:04 PM »

Well fans are number one to musicians well I think the bands memeber do understand that people are moaning becauseits such a long wait and you can understand why its such an annoying question but it one that has to be asked

EEEERRRR Little boy
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 12:41:47 PM »

very induvidual maybe...
they deserve it
yeah... ?hihi

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 12:42:36 PM »

Well fans are number one to musicians well I think the bands memeber do understand that people are moaning becauseits such a long wait and you can understand why its such an annoying question but it one that has to be asked

" has to be asked" ?

I don't agree.

Nothing to say
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 12:59:11 PM »

But do the fans understand " them" ?
That's a damn good question and must be a vexing one for them more than the question they?re asked
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 01:02:31 PM »

maybe if they released the album they wouldn't have to asnwer it.. hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 01:11:45 PM »

Don't you think it pisses them off to have fans ask them over and over again, wherever they go and even when they play with other bands:

I think they're smart enough to know that those questions will be asked so they're prepared.

Some people were disappointed because I didn't ask Tommy more about GN'R when I talked to him. But he wasn't there to promote GN'R. The fact that he cared to answer the questions I had about GN'R, I consider that to be a nice bonus.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 01:14:07 PM »

Yeah, ok, but releasing an album isn't as easy as it seems and somehow, i think the fans don't give a shit about all the work involved and the whys, whens, hows of releasing it.

I think it's pretty selfish and no one, not even us, can prove the musicians even know " when".

Have you never asked yourselves that the musicians could answer you " soon" just so you stop pissing them off ?

Maybe they don't know more than you do, maybe axl doesn't know more than you do, maybe sanctuary know more than anybody else put together and maybe no one knows.

Why do you keep harassing people like that ?

If it were me, i'd say " i am not going to fucking give it to you because you piss me off too much".

But it ain't me. Lucky for yous, because you"d then be waiting forever. hihi
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 01:16:12 PM by jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 01:15:45 PM »

I think they're smart enough to know that those questions will be asked so they're prepared.

Some people were disappointed because I didn't ask Tommy more about GN'R when I talked to him. But he wasn't there to promote GN'R. The fact that he cared to answer the questions I had about GN'R, I consider that to be a nice bonus.

/jarmo

Goes to prove that you are polite enough to KNOW he wasn't there to promote GNR, so you didn't bother him.

Why don't all people think like this ? Cry

Nothing to say
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2005, 01:32:03 PM »

i think the fans don't give a shit about all the work involved and the whys, whens, hows of releasing it.
really?

But he wasn't there to promote GN'R.

/jarmo
but tellin if he have something 2 share about it is not promo? Huh

i know they're proud of their work, but when joinin a big band like gunsnroses and workin with axl rose-
-they already know they are associated 2 this, maybe far more than their solocareer...

yes it's a bonus and glad they tell, but they are in a band thats ready 2 rock so they will likely understand and respect the varinational intrest

thats like i c it,? Smiley
so fans who ask and don't care 4 solo-tommy, but only gnr-tommy are allowed 2 ask-?imo   peace
we agree on that they are more gunners than soloartists...? what you think?

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 01:36:12 PM »

i think the fans don't give a shit about all the work involved and the whys, whens, hows of releasing it.
really?

But he wasn't there to promote GN'R.

/jarmo
but tellin if he have something 2 share about it is not promo  Huh

i know they're proud of their work, but when joinin a big band like gunsnroses and workin with axl rose-
-they already know they are associated 2 this, maybe far more than their solocareer...

yes it's a bonus and glad they tell, but they are in a band thats ready 2 rock so they will likely understand and respect the varinational intrest

thats like i c it,  Smiley
so fans who ask and don't care 4 solo-tommy, but only gnr-tommy are allowed 2 ask- imo   peace
we agree on that they are more gunners than soloartists...? what you think?

I always think that an artist is a solo artist contributing to a common project, him being in a common project with GNR or anybody else.

I think there should be an interest for the overall artist and not just a tiny part of him/her.

As for having something to share ? well, maybe he did have something to share, but maybe the people would pleased if fans asked them about the band they play in that night and not an album that's more of a legend than a reality ?

How do the other bandmembers feel about it do you think ?  the ones who are " unknown" ?

Nothing to say
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 01:55:32 PM »

I think there should be an interest for the overall artist and not just a tiny part of him/her.
agree, lol  Smiley

i got sooo into bucketheads work after seein him in gnr, and would have talked lots about how much i loved it, the style, the perfomance, the music and all the stuff that goes with it if i met him...   Cheesy

if i asked him a gnr question (if he was in the band) i think it should be ok 4 him, but would have respected if he hated that? peace

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 02:18:11 PM »

Tommy doesnt seem to mind. I asked him basically the same thing when I saw him and he said "no way dude, its all good, I dont mind"....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 02:45:02 PM »

Personally if I'm a solo show....it wouldn't even occur to me to ask about GNR, but some people do that...big deal...I think Tommy's old enough to handle it...am I going to worry about some 30-something year old who's touring solo getting pissed at me because I'm asking about the "other" band...hell no! I paid my money to see his show so he just has to deal...like I said, me personaly, I really don't care when the new GNR comes out as long as I get to see the band members (sans Axl) that's fine with me, but for those who are jonesing for GNR...Mr. S., can handle it I'm sure, and if he can't I'm sure he can handle telling mr. or ms. gnr fan to fuck off Roll Eyes
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 02:54:28 PM »

The question is that:
fans ask questions and they answer as MUCH as they can. They use those ambiguous words where they can't swear  us for sure. They're sincere to fans.
Then see, how some fans repay kindness with evil bite the hand that feeds one.  Angry
My question is that:
are those who keep saying They're liers or shits short on brains or in common sense?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 03:11:12 PM by ppbebe » Logged
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 03:04:43 PM »

not even us, can prove the musicians even know " when".
Maybe they don't know more than you do, maybe axl doesn't know more than you do, maybe sanctuary know more than anybody else put together and maybe no one knows.
yeah and i think thats why the members have given time when it did not happen

not lied or just said bogus,
i think they have all the time said whats true, and likely happen- but everything is most likely not run by gunsnroses alone...
i think  Roll Eyes

They're sincere to fans.
lol, i think 2? peace

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2005, 03:56:15 PM »

I know you were in the UK for those Britsh VR shows a few weeks ago...did you think about trying to get an interview with those guys? 
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: