Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:32:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Superbowl didnt happen.. What's next on the Agenda?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Superbowl didnt happen.. What's next on the Agenda?  (Read 11675 times)
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2005, 04:38:58 PM »

Pilferk, I think you need to realize the musical IQ of a Gnr board filled with kids 15-25 may not be that high! Nice post. beer

I think you just demonstrated the level of your own IQ by continuing with the discussion, even though the mods asked us to take it elsewhere.

beer

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
madagas
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2005, 04:41:17 PM »

I don't give a shit what the mods say. Grin
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2005, 04:45:34 PM »

Great, wait until you're banned. Grin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2005, 04:49:18 PM »

I don't give a shit what the mods say. Grin

Funny. That's exactly what all the other tough guys say and then they cry about getting banned because they refused to kiss Axl's ass.....  Roll Eyes

Look at what GN'R have played in the past and you'll see that the band never was doing all these special appearances. They've played the VMAs, the AMAs, Farm Aid and the Freddie Mercury Tribute. Not exactly Superbowl or Wrestlemania.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2005, 05:42:42 PM »

Have you ever people thought that if Axl appeared on Superbowl then noone would really care about Paul but Axl instead?

Roll Eyes Paul is a' ex sex-simbol n' Axl is cute still so I guess Axl might get all kind of sights right him!!!
...hell!, no one shall resist to watch around all his buddy, I'm wrong about?
  drool smoking
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2005, 05:16:19 AM »

So, to reiterate, just so we're clear: Paul does not suck.?

he sucks...? he sucks.. he sucks...? ?and im not the only one that thinks that... check this link

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3382388

So to reiterate, just so your clear...

No, to be clear....some people thought his performance was boring, which is valid criticism of the producers of the halftime show. ?They downplayed to cover for the Janet Jackson fiasco of last year. ?Notice: They did not say he "sucks"...because, of course, he doesn't. ?And, as I said, having the opinion that you do not enjoy his musical stylings or his performances is perfectly valid. ?But that does not mean he sucks. ?You don't suck and sell more albums than any other musical group in history. ?You don't suck and be the single most influential band in history. ?You don't suck and write more #1 hits than any other song writer(s) in history. ?What sucks would be pissing on a legend and not offering them the respect that 4 successful decades in the music industry should buy them....

Edit: Adz, sorry..posted before your post was visible.? I'd be happy to take the discussion to BO.

you can suck and sell albums... you can sell alot of albums and suck... Ashlee Sipmson sucks,... Britney Spears sucks... Creed Sucks...

The Rolling stones were better than the beatles.... Paul sucks and so does "Beep Beep you can drive my car"...

and i can piss on any legend i want too coz im the customer who buys the music...

druss
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2005, 07:40:55 AM »

Taken from mygnrforum apparently mentioned on ESPN radio

This comes from Super bowl hafltime show committe. After Paul McCartney's somewhat bland show officials were asked who else was considered. Guns N Roses were considered according to sources, but were rejected by the committe as being too "unpredictable". When asked to clarify they expressed fears over GnR showing up! Apparently the show would have been a cover of Led Zepplin's "Kashmir" followed by "the Blues". Oh, well, it would have been awesome
SADIS
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2005, 07:51:20 AM »

Can everybody please stop posting/moaning/talking about the Superbowl?

It never was an option just a rumour started by some hopefull fans. Look at what level we have ended! We are seriously talking a shitload of pages about something that was never even planned to be happening. Axl needs to give us some updates because this is really becoming a joke. The GNR fanboards must be some of the most weird ones around on the net...... I'm sorry but I can't take another Superbowl thread anymore, enough is enough.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2005, 08:00:53 AM »

Nobody cares if you think McCartney is great or sucks. This discussion has to stop or it will end up in the same place as the Motley Crue thread....unless someone decides to lock it.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
madagas
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2005, 08:28:20 AM »

Lighten up fellas......Adz, we know you are the only tough guy around!  Roll Eyes Joke boys and girls. rofl
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2005, 10:27:01 AM »

The sad part is, next year we will go thru the same Super Bowl bull crap.  Unless, the unthinkable already happened....

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2005, 10:30:30 AM »

I don?t buy this.

I may buy the argument all the radio DJs are supposed to bullshit when it comes to GN?R.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2005, 05:23:54 PM »

Maybe he will show up at the pro bowl and do a pre game show and sing a beach boys song.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2005, 06:14:36 PM »

he sucks...? he sucks.. he sucks...? ?and im not the only one that thinks that... check this link

No, to be clear....some people thought his performance was boring, which is valid criticism of the producers of the halftime show. ?They downplayed to cover for the Janet Jackson fiasco of last year. ?Notice: They did not say he "sucks"...because, of course, he doesn't. ?And, as I said, having the opinion that you do not enjoy his musical stylings or his performances is perfectly valid. ?But that does not mean he sucks. ?You don't suck and sell more albums than any other musical group in history. ?You don't suck and be the single most influential band in history. ?You don't suck and write more #1 hits than any other song writer(s) in history. ?What sucks would be pissing on a legend and not offering them the respect that 4 successful decades in the music industry should buy them....

Edit: Adz, sorry..posted before your post was visible.? I'd be happy to take the discussion to BO.

you can suck and sell albums... you can sell alot of albums and suck... Ashlee Sipmson sucks,... Britney Spears sucks... Creed Sucks...

The Rolling stones were better than the beatles.... Paul sucks and so does "Beep Beep you can drive my car"...

and i can piss on any legend i want too coz im the customer who buys the music...

Roll Eyes ...the beatles sucks from the start!!!! they just made 3 or 5 hits but their other songs are shit n' crap which you wouldn't hear'em ever!!!! I know there are a lot of amazing rock stars who've been so fucking great but GNR's been the best rock n' roll band that the planet has never had before!!! might someone tell that I'm wrong? oh c'mon do y'all imagene the beatles playing a song like Locomotive or Welcome to the Jungle? well, anyway those suckers couldn't make a cute song like don't cry!  rofl
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2005, 11:02:44 AM »

Roll Eyes ...the beatles sucks from the start!!!! they just made 3 or 5 hits but their other songs are shit n' crap which you wouldn't hear'em ever!!!! I know there are a lot of amazing rock stars who've been so fucking great but GNR's been the best rock n' roll band that the planet has never had before!!! might someone tell that I'm wrong? oh c'mon do y'all imagene the beatles playing a song like Locomotive or Welcome to the Jungle? well, anyway those suckers couldn't make a cute song like don't cry!? rofl

I wonder which part of "Take the Discussion to Bad Obsession" people are failing to comprehend?

On topic now:

I think the NEXT favorite "rumor" spot would be The Grammies. 

Then Wrestlemania (Hey, it's in LA this year!!).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Sterlingdog
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2005, 05:51:13 PM »

I think the NEXT favorite "rumor" spot would be The Grammies.?

I've been expecting a good Grammies rumor too, but we are running out of time.  Aren't they on Sunday? 
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2005, 05:57:38 PM »

I've been expecting a good Grammies rumor too, but we are running out of time.? Aren't they on Sunday??

oh yeah!!! GNR will performance at there on Sunday for sure...even when they don't have a new album to be nominated for!!!  rofl
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2005, 05:59:25 PM »

I've been expecting a good Grammies rumor too, but we are running out of time.? Aren't they on Sunday??

Aren't VR playing on Sunday? I doubt Axl would even wanna be in the same building let alone perform his surprise reappearance in front of Slash, Duff et al (I mean Matt...)
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2005, 06:57:37 AM »

Mtv vma's 2005.
it's at the end of the summer, a time when c.d. is supossed to have been already released.

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2005, 03:56:57 PM »

Aren't VR playing on Sunday? I doubt Axl would even wanna be in the same building let alone perform his surprise reappearance in front of Slash, Duff et al (I mean Matt...)

i'm agree with ya but if it'd happen so Axl would split'em all right their faces for sure!  smoking hihi
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: