Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 04:20:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228453 Posts in 43273 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  even if CD is awesome ...10 yrs...who couldnt??
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: even if CD is awesome ...10 yrs...who couldnt??  (Read 19410 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2005, 07:49:16 AM »

Back on topic....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2005, 07:57:21 AM »

I couldn't write an album, even with $13million dollars in the bank.

This topic reminds me of a film called 'Brewster's millions'!

Here today...ready to rock
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2005, 08:21:49 AM »

I couldn't write an album, even with $13million dollars in the bank.

Good point and that's what this thread's about is't it? Money is used to produce music, but time, knoledge, wisdom and feeling is used to write it Smiley

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2005, 11:48:49 AM »

I agree with Shoeboy, Scabbie and *Izzy*

Add to that, it matters little how much of genius an artist is. What does it matter to you, unless you're the sponsor of the project? I?m concerned with how much of genius the efforts are.

Basically, I don?t expect something any human can't do from rock music.
I expect it to be very human, something a human/individual and co together dare do.

Or do you prefer superman's quick farts to the outcome of superhuman efforts?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2005, 11:59:04 AM »

Or do you prefer superman's quick farts to the outcome of superhuman efforts?

hihi

Exactley the longer we wait the more we will be rewarded ok
Still I really hope CD comes out soon Undecided

smoking Izzy? smoking

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2005, 12:06:25 PM »

2002 tour cc pulled the plug, that's laughable..? Like they let the two opening acts play and they caused the riot?? If they pulled the plug no one would have played..

Again gnr is a business, the name is what sells, just like maiden or kiss, or any other established group, it's the name that sell with loyal fans, it's not about their newer material or which reincarnation the band is..? So selling out shows isn't anything in regards to the group, p[eople follow a name and it happens with most older groups..

ANyway this was in response to axlroseven, he says gnr is going to do so much, things vr can't, and I said it's because it's the name.. Without the name they wouldn't get special treatment.. To bad axl couldn't start his own band and not live off the old one and those hired players could earn their way..

fuck that shit. i'm glad axl decided to continue the legacy..

some legacy, every show makes fun of him and the 2002 tour, and the vmas performance.. You actually have to play and release material to be continuing anything.. Axl's no known in the outside world as someone who has plastic surgery and has terrible braides, not really what I would call keeping the legacy going..

well if thats how you feel what the fuck are you doing on a gnr board fuckface?? way to be supportive...

It's not my fault the truth hurts..
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2005, 12:08:23 PM »

For one thing they haven't been working on Chinese Democracy for 10 years.  With the current lineup, they've probably been working on it about 5 years.  The first song released by the "new" Guns was Oh My God in 1999, and that song featured a drummer and two guitarists who aren't even in the band now.  Freese was out in 2000, Navarro was never in the band, and Huge hasn't been there for 3-4 years.  It seems that they didn't have a clear idea of what direction the album was going until around 2000. 

With that in mind, any idiot could not make a great album no matter how much money you gave them or how much time.  Give Bret Michaels ten years and $10 million and he would still put out shit.  Axl's obviously doing this album for himself.  He's rich,  so he has the luxury of taking his sweet ass time and releasing the record when he's satisfied with it. 
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2005, 12:50:42 PM »

He's rich,? so he has the luxury of taking his sweet ass time and releasing the record when he's satisfied with it.?
we're in 4 a threat lol,  Cheesy

just that the album was scheduled 4 release in 2000 and axl talked about how the second would sound-
-and tommy said some songs hadn't changed at all when he heard it 4 two cents  ok

all i know is that richard only redid pauls stuff, so i think in upcoming releases alot based upon that wall and buildt further
along with new stuff...
also bucketheads part stays accordin 2 the members  peace

Money is used to produce music, but time, knoledge, wisdom and feeling is used to write it
yeah,...  yes
i think every artist has their own personal signature  Wink i like what axl's done and up 2  ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2005, 02:57:39 PM »

2002 tour cc pulled the plug, that's laughable..  Like they let the two opening acts play and they caused the riot?? If they pulled the plug no one would have played..

Again gnr is a business, the name is what sells, just like maiden or kiss, or any other established group, it's the name that sell with loyal fans, it's not about their newer material or which reincarnation the band is..  So selling out shows isn't anything in regards to the group, p[eople follow a name and it happens with most older groups..

ANyway this was in response to axlroseven, he says gnr is going to do so much, things vr can't, and I said it's because it's the name.. Without the name they wouldn't get special treatment.. To bad axl couldn't start his own band and not live off the old one and those hired players could earn their way..

fuck that shit. i'm glad axl decided to continue the legacy..

some legacy, every show makes fun of him and the 2002 tour, and the vmas performance.. You actually have to play and release material to be continuing anything.. Axl's no known in the outside world as someone who has plastic surgery and has terrible braides, not really what I would call keeping the legacy going..

well if thats how you feel what the fuck are you doing on a gnr board fuckface?  way to be supportive...

It's not my fault the truth hurts..

again.. why would you be on a GUNS N ROSES board if all you are gonig to do is talk shit on the lead singer, who doesn't owe you a GODDAMN THING, he never did, you are a blubbery vagina and you need to go to a fucking VR board or something... goddamn.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2005, 03:53:39 PM »

Everyone calm down, if you like Gn'R keep praying that CD will be out soon and if you don't like Gn'R then go away.

smoking Izzy? smoking

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2005, 04:06:46 PM »

Am I the only one here who gets the feeling "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" are multiple-personalities of the same disturbed individual?? ?nervous? ? confused

smoking maybe "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" is W. AXL ROSE tryin' to get some fun by the internet, It's a secret no one knows, dude!....i'm so sorry for ur minds cuz you won't find the truth out ever!....backin' to this tread it's better this way if Axl wouldn't record any new album cuz i prefer this than hearin' a' fucking album as V.R's made these days...that sucks really!  Roll Eyes
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2005, 04:16:01 PM »

maybe "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" is W. AXL ROSE

If you were Axl, I'd give up on the wait. hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2005, 04:23:16 PM »

well, you try to laugh at me but how can you know truly if "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" are the same guy who kicked Slash off GNR for life in thed end? !...Axl Rose was born like a poor guy n' later he reached fame out in L.A city...so if he did that why he can't be "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" too? sorry for ya cuz it'd be a big mystery for ya n' for everyone 'round da planet always, oh fuck!!!!!!? ?hihi
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 04:48:47 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2005, 04:42:53 PM »

you try to laugh me but how can you know truly if "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" are the same guy who kicked Slash off GNR for life in thed end?

Well, for one thing Axl speaks English...

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2005, 04:51:59 PM »

you try to laugh at me but how can you know truly if "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" are the same guy who kicked Slash off GNR for life in thed end?

Well, for one thing Axl speaks English...

i speak 2 languages, u just speak english...buddy back off now  Roll Eyes , don't u notice axl loves latin america for some reason?, he speaks spanish TOO, it's been a' amazing secret to tell!  smoking
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2005, 04:54:49 PM »

well, you try to laugh at me but how can you know truly if "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" are the same guy who kicked Slash off GNR for life in thed end? !...Axl Rose was born like a poor guy n' later he reached fame out in L.A city...so if he did that why he can't be "AxlRoseVen" and "Jim Bob" too? sorry for ya cuz it'd be a big mystery for ya n' for everyone 'round da planet always, oh fuck!!!!!!? ?hihi
This guy is hysterical. rofl

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2005, 05:04:01 PM »

i speak 2 languages, u just speak english...

Finnish is my mother tongue, and in addition I speak English, German and Swedish. So that would make four languages Wink

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2005, 05:06:25 PM »

Hysterical ain't the word....oh no wait you're right hysterical is the word ?hihi

AxlRoseVen if you are Axl could you please hurry up with CD ok

smoking Izzy ?smoking

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2005, 05:46:05 PM »

Shut the hell up ARV. No one cares who you are or where you're from. All we know is you're a tiresome retard, and that's more than enough.

Now back on topic  Smiley

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2005, 05:57:54 PM »

rofl Jesus.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: