Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:01:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Just a thought
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 14224 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2005, 04:58:13 PM »

Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.? Isn't that kind of unprofessional.

UNPROFESSIONAL is when you "forgot" you had a gig, or you were having a shower and couldn't go onstage, or you were "watching basketball", or you didn't KNOW you had a gig, or you couldn't go on stage because there was snow on the roof.

Not being ill due to health problems, which include drinking problems.

And how many times have Slash and Duff cancelled/pulled out of shows ? compare those to the number of times Axl has.

I agree with you Aisha.

why should all we compare those to the number of times Axl has?  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes... first off!, Axl is a rock star who can cancel a show if he feels down or something...Scott gets stoned on stage while V.R is playing these days, shouldn't V.R cancel a show when Scott seems to be so fuck up? hell!, of course! I prefer this than seeing slash n' his poor band giving us a Ridiculous show, didn't you see V.R on Vh1 show for X-MAS 2004? that was a Ridiculous show which had to be cancelled, THAT'S IT!  hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2005, 05:35:01 PM »

Would you drop you "Scott is stoned" act? We get it, you don't like him. Do you have to spam every thread with the same thing over and over again?

You sound like a broken record.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2005, 06:56:59 AM »

It's clear none of you have ever taken heroin, its not as if you can just stop when you feel like it, it's a Bad Obsession you just keep wanting more. You should be sorry for them, most people who start drugs start because of pressure, they use drugs to sooth their real problems and then if they become famous or whatever and their life is great that doesn't make it any easier to stop. Alchohol is probably easier too give up i don't know Huh But Duff was a very heavy drinker and it wasn't easy for him. ARV you say that you studied Psychology well then surley you studied the effects of drugs Huh

smoking Izzy  smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2005, 05:33:28 PM »

It's clear none of you have ever taken heroin, its not as if you can just stop when you feel like it, it's a Bad Obsession you just keep wanting more. You should be sorry for them, most people who start drugs start because of pressure, they use drugs to sooth their real problems and then if they become famous or whatever and their life is great that doesn't make it any easier to stop. Alchohol is probably easier too give up i don't know Huh But Duff was a very heavy drinker and it wasn't easy for him. ARV you say that you studied Psychology well then surley you studied the effects of drugs Huh

smoking Izzy? smoking

the thing is no one won't scape from the drugs so easy (alcohol, heroine or whatever) cuz we all live in a world of shit breaking us down ever but scott also had too much time to lay off his past, he has the money n' his fame to make it, poor persons lay off drugs somehow so if he's a rich guy why he doesn't lay off the heroine yet!? sometimes I do think to get lost into a sea of drugs but i don't know if i should go on there, maybe scott did know already there's no way for him so he just prefers to carry on into his fucking life! IT'S JUST A thought  beer
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2005, 05:42:09 PM »

smoking Izzy? smoking

the thing is no one won't scape from the drugs so easy (alcohol, heroine or whatever) cuz we all live in a world of shit breaking us down ever but scott also had too much time to lay off his past, he has the money n' his fame to make it, poor persons lay off drugs somehow so if he's a rich guy why he doesn't lay off the heroine yet!? sometimes I do think to get lost into a sea of drugs but i don't know if i should go on there, maybe scott did know already there's no way for him so he just prefers to carry on into his fucking life! IT'S JUST A thought beer

Fair enough, I see where your comming from ok but being rich doesn't make it any easier, in my opinion Sad

smoking Izzy? smoking

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 05:49:03 PM »

smoking Izzy? smoking

the thing is no one won't scape from the drugs so easy (alcohol, heroine or whatever) cuz we all live in a world of shit breaking us down ever but scott also had too much time to lay off his past, he has the money n' his fame to make it, poor persons lay off drugs somehow so if he's a rich guy why he doesn't lay off the heroine yet!? sometimes I do think to get lost into a sea of drugs but i don't know if i should go on there, maybe scott did know already there's no way for him so he just prefers to carry on into his fucking life! IT'S JUST A thought beer

Fair enough, I see where your comming from ok but being rich doesn't make it any easier, in my opinion Sad

smoking Izzy? smoking

oh are ya sure? if u were a poor person will ya have the money n' the chance to lay off the heroine as scott does? that guy has a lot of matters to live but he just loves his own crack, that's it!  smoking
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2005, 06:49:41 PM »

I know that there are a lot of people that say Axl is unprofessional for cancelling shows, being late etc, and Slash and other ex members of GNR havecomplained.? I remember when Slash's Snakepit toured with AC/DC and Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.

Slash cancelled for health problems.? Whether it was pnuemonia and heart problems, or just heart problems is irrelevant.? He had serious health problems.? The drinking part is also irrelevant.? These are health issues, not getting drunk and missing the show.? I would think most understand this.

Isn't that kind of unprofessional.? Does he owe an apology to all of the fans in the cities he didn't make it to(What people say about Philadelphia and the new GNR).

Cancelling because one has serious heart problems is unprofessional?? ?confused

What happened in Philly with GNR wasnt similar at all.

Should Duff apologize for the times he passed out during the show.?

Again, that doesnt compare to no-showing at all.?

Just some thoughts that popped into my head

You might want to take it to Dead Horse next time...

awwwwwwww the poor thingy had a heart problem...

WELL DUH !!! With all the fucking heroin he did ??
drug abuse causes health problems but a drug abuse is NOT a disease, it's a weakness.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
usurper
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2005, 07:46:17 PM »

I know that there are a lot of people that say Axl is unprofessional for cancelling shows, being late etc, and Slash and other ex members of GNR havecomplained.? I remember when Slash's Snakepit toured with AC/DC and Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.

Slash cancelled for health problems.? Whether it was pnuemonia and heart problems, or just heart problems is irrelevant.? He had serious health problems.? The drinking part is also irrelevant.? These are health issues, not getting drunk and missing the show.? I would think most understand this.

Isn't that kind of unprofessional.? Does he owe an apology to all of the fans in the cities he didn't make it to(What people say about Philadelphia and the new GNR).

Cancelling because one has serious heart problems is unprofessional?? ?confused

What happened in Philly with GNR wasnt similar at all.

Should Duff apologize for the times he passed out during the show.?

Again, that doesnt compare to no-showing at all.?

Just some thoughts that popped into my head

You might want to take it to Dead Horse next time...

awwwwwwww the poor thingy had a heart problem...

WELL DUH !!! With all the fucking heroin he did ??
drug abuse causes health problems but a drug abuse is NOT a disease, it's a weakness.

Finally someone who understands that drugs abuse aint no disease, it it your choice to do it. When you choose to take that snort or that needle it was your choice to fuck up your own life.
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2005, 12:20:56 AM »

Well as primadonna-ish as Axl can be, He still had his reasons for not showing up. I know its no excuse but he wants to deliver the best show possible, But getting too drunk to perform is js plain inconsiderate toward the fans.

It was js another excuse for Slash to pop shit about Axl  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »

Well as primadonna-ish as Axl can be, He still had his reasons for not showing up. I know its no excuse but he wants to deliver the best show possible, But getting too drunk to perform is js plain inconsiderate toward the fans.

It was js another excuse for Slash to pop shit about Axl? peace

yeah, that's right!!! he says ever that Axl used to cancel very shows around 1992-1993 but who the fuck is slash to tell it when he has a drug addict who's his singer in V.R?  Roll Eyes ....sooner or later V.R will have to cancel some shows cuz Scott won't wake up to get on stage on time!
...hell!, I see Slash didn't learn his lesson about his ex-lover    Steven Adler  rofl
usurper
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2005, 12:55:35 PM »

VR already had to cancel like 10 shows altogether.
Quote from: AxlRoseVen link=topic=18484.msg320871#msg320871

[quote

...hell!, I see Slash didn't learn his lesson about his ex-lover Steven Adler rofl

Um, er NO!
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2005, 01:26:27 PM »

...hell!, I see Slash didn't learn his lesson about his ex-lover Steven Adler rofl

What does this have to do with anything? Huh

smoking Izzy? smoking

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2005, 05:47:51 PM »

VR already had to cancel like 10 shows altogether.
Quote from: AxlRoseVen link=topic=18484.msg320871#msg320871

[quote

Um, er NO!

rofl holly shit! it happened already then, what was the reason? Scott couldn't stop smokin' his crack that time!?  hihi

...i  can't  believe slash still speaks shit about Axl after all this crap!  smoking
usurper
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2005, 06:00:44 PM »

Actually they had to cancel 14 shows altogether, thats more canceled than the Illusions.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2005, 06:09:07 PM »

Actually they had to cancel 14 shows altogether, thats more canceled than the Illusions.

Roll Eyes ...so does V.R still hope to sell out a lot of shows around the world as GNR did in 1987-1993? holly shit!... someone please has mercy!  no
usurper
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2005, 06:14:14 PM »

?
 Roll Eyes ...so does V.R still hope to sell out a lot of shows around the world as GNR did in 1987-1993? holly shit!... someone please has mercy!? no

Did they actually say that? Shit, thats impossible. The Illusion Tour was fucking brilliant because of the sheer scale of it, and the fact that they had two fucking kickass albums on their back. VR have one shit album that has not sold two million copies around the world. On the illusion tour you got a kickass show no matter what, on VR's tour you get a mediocre show by a mediocre band and frontman.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2005, 06:20:54 PM »

Okay cocaine, people generaly don't want to stop using because they like it I agree, but heroin is a bit different, it's a horrible drug. I don't know much about Scott, maybey you do. Has he had many overdoses Huh After someone has a heroin OD they definitley want to stop but that doen't mean they can. People don't take drugs, drugs take people ?Sad  Anyway I'm going to stop talking about drugs now because it's depressing me Sad

smoking Izzy ?smoking

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2005, 06:25:04 PM »

?
 Roll Eyes ...so does V.R still hope to sell out a lot of shows around the world as GNR did in 1987-1993? holly shit!... someone please has mercy!? no

Did they actually say that? Shit, thats impossible. The Illusion Tour was fucking brilliant because of the sheer scale of it, and the fact that they had two fucking kickass albums on their back. VR have one shit album that has not sold two million copies around the world. On the illusion tour you got a kickass show no matter what, on VR's tour you get a mediocre show by a mediocre band and frontman.

hihi yeah! Slash told to the ABC Channel in L.A City in 2004 that V.R was getting a lot of shows across the planet like GNR but i just think it's a' ugly lie to ?face cuz they just might sell 2 shows in L.A City at least!, n' yes!, ?u're right, ?V.R ?just ?has a mediocre show by a mediocre band and frontman, the reason why they were in the Gramy Award it's just cuz Scott opened up his ass for all those producers at there in L.A City....V.R might sell 15 albums across the USA n' no more!... ? Undecided
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2005, 06:30:37 PM »

Okay cocaine, people generaly don't want to stop using because they like it I agree, but heroin is a bit different, it's a horrible drug. I don't know much about Scott, maybey you do. Has he had many overdoses Huh After someone has a heroin OD they definitley want to stop but that doen't mean they can. People don't take drugs, drugs take people ?Sad? Anyway I'm going to stop talking about drugs now because it's depressing me Sad

smoking Izzy ?smoking

face it up!, read up there to know V.R? had to cancel many shows cuz Scott is on heroine once again....why should V.R stop playing when they need to make fame n' money these days?? it's cuz  Scott is just like Steve Adler,? that's i t? Cry Undecided
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2005, 06:36:16 PM »

I thought he looked well at the grammies, aside from his hair hihi

smoking Izzy? smoking

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: