Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:08:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Just a thought
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 14243 times)
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: February 04, 2005, 07:17:26 PM »

I know that there are a lot of people that say Axl is unprofessional for cancelling shows, being late etc, and Slash and other ex members of GNR havecomplained.  I remember when Slash's Snakepit toured with AC/DC and Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.  It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.  Isn't that kind of unprofessional.  Does he owe an apology to all of the fans in the cities he didn't make it to(What people say about Philadelphia and the new GNR).  Should Duff apologize for the times he passed out during the show.  Just some thoughts that popped into my head
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 07:25:23 PM »

I know that there are a lot of people that say Axl is unprofessional for cancelling shows, being late etc, and Slash and other ex members of GNR havecomplained.? I remember when Slash's Snakepit toured with AC/DC and Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.? Isn't that kind of unprofessional.? Does he owe an apology to all of the fans in the cities he didn't make it to(What people say about Philadelphia and the new GNR).? Should Duff apologize for the times he passed out during the show.? Just some thoughts that popped into my head

Roll Eyes Slash spoke shit about Axl cuz the new gnr band sounds like a pop band but what about Slash who plays with Michael Jackson n' Shakira too, this way Slash will play for Britney Spears someday for sure then!!!!!      hihi
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 07:56:17 PM »

It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.? Isn't that kind of unprofessional.?

That's just Rock n' Roll...I mean...look at the The Stones or look at Aerosmith. They did it all, passed out and stuff and are professionals...and come on...passing out when you're playing as an opening act...who gives a shit?
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 08:02:38 PM »

Just to clarify.

Duff passed out when he was the main act with gnr, and slash was the openingcfor AC/DC.

My only point was everybody seems to feel that AXl was the only person who was a problem or acts in an unprofessional way.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 08:22:40 PM »

Just to clarify.

Duff passed out when he was the main act with gnr, and slash was the openingcfor AC/DC.

My only point was everybody seems to feel that AXl was the only person who was a problem or acts in an unprofessional way.

smoking Slash made his poor n' jerk band called Snakepit n' later he destroyed it up so he still says Axl is to blame for destroying GNR...I guess Slash needs to lay off the heroine cuz he's getting more n' more fucked up like Scott!!!  Undecided
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 08:54:38 PM »

I know that there are a lot of people that say Axl is unprofessional for cancelling shows, being late etc, and Slash and other ex members of GNR havecomplained.? I remember when Slash's Snakepit toured with AC/DC and Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.

Slash cancelled for health problems.? Whether it was pnuemonia and heart problems, or just heart problems is irrelevant.? He had serious health problems.? The drinking part is also irrelevant.? These are health issues, not getting drunk and missing the show.? I would think most understand this.

Isn't that kind of unprofessional.? Does he owe an apology to all of the fans in the cities he didn't make it to(What people say about Philadelphia and the new GNR).

Cancelling because one has serious heart problems is unprofessional?? ?confused

What happened in Philly with GNR wasnt similar at all.

Should Duff apologize for the times he passed out during the show.?

Again, that doesnt compare to no-showing at all. 

Just some thoughts that popped into my head

You might want to take it to Dead Horse next time...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 08:57:22 PM by Booker Floyd » Logged
usurper
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 08:33:38 AM »

This is most definetly a boring subject.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 08:38:07 AM by usurper » Logged
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2005, 11:26:51 AM »

Just to clarify.

smoking Slash made his poor n' jerk band called Snakepit n' later he destroyed it up so he still says Axl is to blame for destroying GNR...I guess Slash needs to lay off the heroine cuz he's getting more n' more fucked up like Scott!!!? Undecided

smoking Duff should be ashamed to play for a shit band like V.R...hell!, that guy does need money these days to do it!!!!   hihi
usurper
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 01:42:37 PM »

Just to clarify.

smoking Slash made his poor n' jerk band called Snakepit n' later he destroyed it up so he still says Axl is to blame for destroying GNR...I guess Slash needs to lay off the heroine cuz he's getting more n' more fucked up like Scott!!!? Undecided

? smoking Duff should be ashamed to play for a shit band like V.R...hell!, that guy does need money these days to do it!!!! ? hihi

Damn straight, I totally agree with you. Don't be offended Slash, Duff or Matt fans but they are a bunch of washups whos ego's were to big to handle.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 04:10:58 PM »

Just to clarify.

? smoking Duff should be ashamed to play for a shit band like V.R...hell!, that guy does need money these days to do it!!!! ? hihi

Damn straight, I totally agree with you. Don't be offended Slash, Duff or Matt fans but they are a bunch of washups whos ego's were to big to handle.

you're right dude!, everyone speaks shit about Axl in here but they don't wanna tell the truth, they ain't see old gnr members crap the guy up everytime they open their dirty mouths up!!!...that's very sad to know cuz Axl has felt so betrayed deep own inside...  Shocked I can't believe Duff forgot how much Axl's loved him from the start, oh shit!!!  Cry no Angry
usurper
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2005, 11:15:44 AM »

They are just living in the past, rather than talk about their shit music no they want to talk about the fucking past. Get over it, shit happens. Axl is happy enough without you. He don't need to hear any shit from some ex-druggie major*Slash* alcoholic and Duff who can't remember anything from 91-94.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2005, 04:32:04 PM »

Quote from: link=topic=18484.msg316583#msg316583 date=1107879344
They are just living in the past, rather than talk about their shit music no they want to talk about the fucking past. Get over it, shit happens. Axl is happy enough without you. He don't need to hear any shit from some ex-druggie major*Slash* alcoholic and Duff who can't remember anything from 91-94.

beer well, it was said by ya usurper !!! now all they can know in here that I never was wrong to mean Duff didn't care to bring Axl Rose down...If Duff would have tried to stay in GNR those times as Dizzy did so gnr would have another kind of story to tell these days!!!  Undecided
usurper
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 11:29:05 AM »

Damn straight, I am so fucking tired of them pissing and moaning about the fucking past, it just makes me sick. puke
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 05:47:02 PM »

Damn straight, I am so fucking tired of them pissing and moaning about the fucking past, it just makes me sick. puke

c'mon,don't try to scape from the gnr past...if you're a true gnr fan so you must face it...if not why u're signed up in here?  smoking then?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2005, 08:37:18 PM »

Just to clarify.

smoking Slash made his poor n' jerk band called Snakepit n' later he destroyed it up so he still says Axl is to blame for destroying GNR...I guess Slash needs to lay off the heroine cuz he's getting more n' more fucked up like Scott!!!  Undecided

smoking Duff should be ashamed to play for a shit band like V.R...hell!, that guy does need money these days to do it!!!!   hihi

i couldn't have said it any better
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 10:20:24 PM »

so now that we're all in agreement, can we lock this thread? 
usurper
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 02:02:42 PM »

c'mon,don't try to scape from the gnr past...if you're a true gnr fan so you must face it...if not why u're signed up in here?? smoking then?

Of course I am a fucking gn'r fan, damnit, I am one of their biggest fans! But I just can't seem to handle Duff, Slash or even Matt moaning about what 12-18 years ago. As Paul McCartney once said ''Live And Let Die''  hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »

c'mon,don't try to scape from the gnr past...if you're a true gnr fan so you must face it...if not why u're signed up in here?? smoking then?

Of course I am a fucking gn'r fan, damnit, I am one of their biggest fans! But I just can't seem to handle Duff, Slash or even Matt moaning about what 12-18 years ago. As Paul McCartney once said ''Live And Let Die''? hihi

there's no way to go, old gnr members gotta resist us all if we speak shit about'em, they got famous it thanx us all so they won't escape from our cocaine tongues always, every US$ they have now it came to them from us all IN THE PAST!, oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  smoking
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 07:54:20 PM »

Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.? Isn't that kind of unprofessional.

UNPROFESSIONAL is when you "forgot" you had a gig, or you were having a shower and couldn't go onstage, or you were "watching basketball", or you didn't KNOW you had a gig, or you couldn't go on stage because there was snow on the roof.

Not being ill due to health problems, which include drinking problems.

And how many times have Slash and Duff cancelled/pulled out of shows ? compare those to the number of times Axl has.
usurper
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 11:19:19 AM »

Slash had to pull out of the opening slot.? It was said to be pneumonia or something, but later turned out that his health was too bad from drinking too much.? Isn't that kind of unprofessional.

UNPROFESSIONAL is when you "forgot" you had a gig, or you were having a shower and couldn't go onstage, or you were "watching basketball", or you didn't KNOW you had a gig, or you couldn't go on stage because there was snow on the roof.

Not being ill due to health problems, which include drinking problems.

And how many times have Slash and Duff cancelled/pulled out of shows ? compare those to the number of times Axl has.

I agree with you Aisha.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: