Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 01:09:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Does Axl want to be a woman?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does Axl want to be a woman?  (Read 6388 times)
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2005, 06:16:13 PM »

Oh god - this is a pretty bad thread - nice chuckle though

Rock the kilt lol

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2005, 06:19:12 PM »

Is it certainly about Stephanie?

Im pretty certian.

You know I wouldn?t want to be you
Now that?s a hell I can?t describe
I go with gnr1967.

Besides, I'd think if anyone says he wants to be his girlfriend, he is So extremely attached to THE girl that, yes, he wishes he was THE girl. But it doesn?t mean he wants to be A girl. quite opposit.

But hes saying he "wouldnt/didnt want to be you" I think the correct lyric is "beat you", but still i never heard of a guy wanting to be his gf because he loves her. Thats so crazy.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2005, 06:31:14 PM »

No.

But I think he wishes he was a moderator so he could lock this.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2005, 06:54:48 PM »

But hes saying he "wouldnt/didnt want to be you" I think the correct lyric is "beat you", but still i never heard of a guy wanting to be his gf because he loves her. Thats so crazy.
I guess he says "You know I only want to be with you..".  It makes sense.. Undecided

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2005, 06:59:23 PM »

my god , axl is a woman !
i'm gonna tell everybody ! we have to passe the rumor around  !!!!!  rofl rofl rofl

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2005, 07:02:37 PM »

kerrang gonna be all over  this one...  Roll Eyes

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2005, 07:03:58 PM »

i'm not convinced its about stephanie; i tend to think his feelings there are a bit overrated by fans. I really believe CD will have alot of tracks about his mother who died between the last record and this one. Axl no doubt felt betrayed by her considering the abuse he suffered at the hands of his stepdad.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2005, 07:44:42 PM »

i'm not convinced its about stephanie; i tend to think his feelings there are a bit overrated by fans. I really believe CD will have alot of tracks about his mother who died between the last record and this one. Axl no doubt felt betrayed by her considering the abuse he suffered at the hands of his stepdad.

Axl's real dad is who did the abuse. He left the family when Axl was 2 or 3. His stepdad was supposed to be cooler. His family invited Axl to live back home when he was struggeling in LA. Axl reconciled with him for awhile, when he bought property in Wisconsin or Indiana, and planned to build a house, but never did.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2005, 08:00:25 PM »

having a hell short memory, I just can?t imagine how he could still keep the bitterness or the sweetness for a decade about a Barbie he was with for a year or so.

but still i never heard of a guy wanting to be his gf because he loves her. Thats so crazy.
I found a perfect example for ya. jabba2

From The lyrics of Why Can't I Be You?
"Everything you do is simply delicate
Everything you do is quite angelicate
Why can't I be you?

You turn my head when you turn around
You turn the whole world upside down
I'm smitten I'm bitten I'm hooked I'm cooked
I'm stuck like glue
You make me make me hungry for you

Everything you do is simply dreamy
Everything you do is quite delicious
Why can't I be you?"      -THE CURE

Crazy, huh? Cheesy
BTW I don?t trust the hypnotist.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2005, 08:03:05 PM »

Thats a pretty good example thanks. I still think it is rare to feel this way.  Wink
poorlakers
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2005, 08:08:10 PM »

From what Ive SEEN, Ax owns a home/property  in Lafayette, In.  (on Rose Lane - Private Drive - along the Wildacat Creek)

Poorlakers
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2005, 09:01:38 PM »

From what Ive SEEN, Ax owns a home/property  in Lafayette, In.  (on Rose Lane - Private Drive - along the Wildacat Creek)

If this is true, please don't post any more details. It's against the rules of the board and Axl has a right to his privacy.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
jgfnsr
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2005, 10:55:30 PM »

Won't dignify with response...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2005, 11:15:13 PM »

Axl's real dad is who did the abuse. He left the family when Axl was 2 or 3. His stepdad was supposed to be cooler. His family invited Axl to live back home when he was struggeling in LA. Axl reconciled with him for awhile, when he bought property in Wisconsin or Indiana, and planned to build a house, but never did.

right, thanks for the correction.  ok

Axl does have mom/dad issues.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2005, 01:22:46 AM »

If this is true, please don't post any more details. It's against the rules of the board and Axl has a right to his privacy.

I don't think it's true. Maybe poorlakers is thinking of Izzy... he sold his home in that area a few years back.

This thread is outta control! But it's kinda cracking me up...

GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2005, 03:10:32 AM »

The lyric is clearly 'You Know I wouldn't want to be you, now there's a hell I cant describe'. I don't get why people can't understand why Axl would sing that either.  The way I take it is, whoever he is singing about has so many issues or has such a fucked up life that he believes their life is hell. Anyone with me on this??

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2005, 03:18:01 AM »

In the song 'The Blues' there is a very strange lyric: 'I only wanna be you,its a hell I cant describe'. Is he so obsesed with the woman that he wishes he was her? Very strange.

OMG  confused I think I've seen stupid threads on the board, but this 'Does Axl want to be a woman?' thing owns everything. BTW when did Axl lose his virginity and who has the longest dick in the old or new band?  rofl

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2005, 03:35:50 AM »

In the song 'The Blues' there is a very strange lyric: 'I only wanna be you,its a hell I cant describe'. Is he so obsesed with the woman that he wishes he was her? Very strange.

BTW when did Axl lose his virginity and who has the longest dick in the old or new band?? rofl

Well Axl was clearly stil a virgin during the writing/recording of AFD as he sings 'I've been thinkin bout, thinkin bout sex cos i'm hungry for somethin that I haven't had yet' in 'Anything Goes'.

LOL this is another example of how mishearing lyrics can completely change the meaning of them! Maybe I shouldve started a new thread asking about this? Grin

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2005, 11:07:51 AM »

God, this thread is stupid. These are the kind of topics you get when there's no new music for years and years and years and....

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2005, 11:17:35 AM »

Guys about the lyric thing, whoever has Rio III can check it. You can hear that he says " You know I didn't wanna be you",  at least that's what I think I've heard. In Pittsburge or London I couldn't understand exactly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: