Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl- "I don't think the fans get it." girls encounter w/ Axl Rose
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl- "I don't think the fans get it." girls encounter w/ Axl Rose  (Read 10183 times)
GnRFans
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2005, 07:18:09 PM »

nice fake... Grin

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 07:21:39 PM »

"Chinese Democracy will be coming out "soon". I said, "Yeah, well you say that a lot."

rofl rofl rofl rofl
That?s my tipe of girl... ( stupid ) rofl

Why stupid? To me, that sounds like pretty accurate and bold remark Wink

I was just joking
if you say something like that to him, problably he will kick your ass, steel your money, burn your house AND won?t let you by a copy of CD when he decides to release ... you know, don?t mess with Axl
 Grin

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2005, 07:24:44 PM »

The part that is most suspicious to me is...

...All of it.

Bollocks, say I to it.

Read the freakin' bullet points. Pretty much all of those things can be found quoted somewhere else, I doubt Axl reels the same points off time and time again.

I just...don't believe it. At least not all of it.

It just seems like fiction. Especially seeing as Axl explain the roots of Sweet Child I mean...What. We all know that is pretty much what happened, but why he would start talking about it...

...Some of it seems to random.

I woud dissect, but can't be bothered.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 07:46:01 PM »

Read the freakin' bullet points. Pretty much all of those things can be found quoted somewhere else, I doubt Axl reels the same points off time and time again.

It just seems like fiction. Especially seeing as Axl explain the roots of Sweet Child I mean...What. We all know that is pretty much what happened, but why he would start talking about it...

exactly.

All that is shit he's said in interviews. I would happily believe she got backstage [though not in the way she claimed to] but it's a long shot thinking Axl stops every random cheap whore on tour to tell the story of how SCOM was made and how Slash can play well on drugs.

it's bullshit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 08:12:58 PM »

I have never thought of Buckethead as a bad guy

I think he is just too shy and negative and inward about himself and life in general

negative  Huh

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 08:46:35 PM »

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/c/e/cew169/Meeting%20Axl%20Rose%20Nov%2022,%202002.htm

Check this article out, it's QUITE interesting.? It's about a girl who meets Axl after the 11/22 Pitts show on the 2002 tour.? He talk's about liking Dave Matthews and how the fans didn't get it (meaning the new band).? Overall it's a really good read, check it out.? He even goes into detail about how Buckethead was such a "Great Guy".?

drool hehehehe I can't stop laughing at this!!!!  rofl ...that girl just wished to be fucked up by Axl Rose but maybe all what she got was his finger into her Vagina in that instant hihi

...Axl doesn't like girls to take'em down into his bed...
he just fucks'em up faster on the floor or wherever he might!!! , he doesn't like girls like human beings, just uses'em all like a sexual object  smoking ..that's the reason why the guy doesn't have a son yet!!!! I promise I'm NOT kiddin' about it...I did read this in a magazine in 1992!!! [/color] [/b]
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2005, 08:51:33 PM »

hey greg mug, a little credit tossed my way. I posted this at the bar a few days ago, dug it up after a google search. It may not be true but give me some props for digging up that little article.

btw if you go to the girl's homepage, she claims to post mygnr.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
shaved
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2005, 09:57:18 PM »

Ahh I love people who think it is absolutely proposterous to think that someone actually talked to Axl, and that he was nice.  "oh my god, like I am going to beleive this, this person said they talked to axl, and since I never have, this must be a fake!  Cry

So what if some of this information was in a magazine, perhaps that means it was accurate info?  It seems like no matter what, peoples first instinct is the scream FAKE!! Its as if no one has any trust in human kind anymore, someone has to have a DNA/stool sample of axl for it to ever be taken seriously. 

Could this be a fake, suuure it can, but there is no reason to think so immediately.  Its a pretty basic story.  Girl goes backstage, girl talks to axl.  Is he supposed to be in his basaement sharpening his nails and loathing the world?  Is it so hard to beleive that he actually talks to fans from time to time? 

One day you will meet axl rose, and you will be filled with excitement.  You will go on this messageboard and post your story, and unless you asked some amazing question that wasnt already discussed, not a soul will beleive you. 
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2005, 10:09:20 PM »

I don't know if the conversation took place, but the girl has photos of her backstage pass. She clearly was able to get back there.

From what I remember, girls had an easy time getting back there on the 2002 tour.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2005, 11:14:59 PM »

Who cares if its fake or not really, it was fun and its irrelevant now anyway.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2005, 12:08:17 AM »

Ok killingvector the credit is ALL yours!!  Are you mis-spelling my name on purpose because your mad for not getting credit for an internet link!? LOL man, some people on here are just funny....who cares dude. Things get posted, big f'n deal who gets credit and who doesn't, we know it came from somewhere.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2005, 12:27:08 AM »

nah, it was silly error on my part, regarding your name. I apologize for that.

Thanks for the credit, I did dig it up from the net on  my own.

HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2005, 03:29:21 AM »

It's not like she said Axl gave her new info, like new song titles or whatever. It's just a fun read. If it did happen, lucky her. If she's making it up, damn her...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2005, 03:46:39 AM »

fake fake fake..

She just wishes that he would spend all the time talking to her and ignore everyone else... fake
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2005, 03:52:12 AM »

I also think it's fake. Why would Axl tell so much about the old band to someone he doesn't know?. naaaaaaa

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2005, 08:25:08 AM »

i don't buy it. there are sections where things just don't ring true.
jrs2001_99
Rocker

I can't believe you just said that

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2005, 08:38:13 AM »

Apparently Axl mentioned "Angel" as being part of the stuff Aerosmith have been donig lately; this song appeared on 1987's Permanent Vacation...

http://www.theanswermusic.com/

The best true Irish rock band since Thin Lizzy
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2005, 06:33:11 PM »

I remember reading it some time ago too. The part that seems the most suspicious to me is the large number of people who were supposedly invited backstage. If that had had happened in every city, wouldn't someone else have reported it?

I read in a review of someone that he was at a backstageparty in 2002 and met Axl but I don`t remember where...
I think it was on gnrsucks.com

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2005, 07:30:44 PM »

" it definitely helps to be a hot girl, "
girl, you aren't hot.

captain_corona
Opening Act

Chinese Democracy Starts Now

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2005, 11:23:55 AM »

Who cares if its fake or not really, it was fun and its irrelevant now anyway.

i agree i don't care if its fake it was funny? hihi

if i could just say a few more words i'd be a better public speaker
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: