Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR and Batman
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR and Batman  (Read 2394 times)
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« on: February 01, 2005, 02:22:55 AM »

"I have a followup to my scoop about Green Day being apart of the Batman Begins soundtrack. Well, I have done some major digging around and have found out some more bands that will be on the soundtrack. In addition to the three songs from Green Day (the two newly recorded tracks, and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, the theme to the film), newly recorded tracks from The Cure, Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Dave Navarro, Chevelle, and Metallica. Making for a total of 11 songs."

Check out the movie at BatmanBegins.com It's a brand new start.  It has nothing to do with Batman 89, Returns, Forever and Batman and Robin movies
I found this at SuperHeroHype.com.  It's not confirmed yet.  If someone who can find out and confirm this that would be great.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
starchild_666
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 04:01:41 AM »

wow... new songs from VR, Audioslave, Metallica, Parl Jam... sounds awesome  yes
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 08:35:41 AM »

Could this be the place where they'll use the acoustic version of "Fall To Pieces"?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 09:16:14 AM »

Lets hope not Jarmo, wasnt that acustic done for the Tsunami fund raising cd or something??

Anyway that soundtrack looks promising if true!  ok
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 10:16:41 AM »

Lets hope not Jarmo, wasnt that acustic done for the Tsunami fund raising cd or something??

No, "Tears In Heaven" was the benefit song.  The acoustic "Fall To Pieces" hasnt been slated for any release, and very well could be on this soundtrack.  Id actually say its likely.
Walapino
VIP

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 07:43:11 PM »

No, "Tears In Heaven" was the benefit song.? The acoustic "Fall To Pieces" hasnt been slated for any release, and very well could be on this soundtrack.? Id actually say its likely.

Oh ok, I was under the impression Sharon and Ozzy where recording a cd and invited VR maybe I got confused with the ozzfest stuff.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2005, 07:53:52 PM »

Oh ok, I was under the impression Sharon and Ozzy where recording a cd and invited VR

They did...VR are providing the music for the "Tears In Heaven" benefit single.  Scott will also be singing.
Walapino
VIP

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 12:09:34 AM »

Oh ok, I was under the impression Sharon and Ozzy where recording a cd and invited VR

They did...VR are providing the music for the "Tears In Heaven" benefit single.? Scott will also be singing.

Oh Ok Gotcha!  Wink
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 01:39:47 PM »

"After reading the rumor about the Batman Begins soundtrack yesterday, I made some calls to see what I could come up with. Metallica's management has insisted that they will not be on the soundtrack.

There you have it, we'll let you know when we hear more official info." - Source: SuperHeroHype.com
So It's most likely a fake.  It sounded too good to be true. 

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: