Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:27:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Here's The Tracklist
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here's The Tracklist  (Read 7589 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2005, 08:55:35 AM »

7.Pretty Little Box

I honestly want to believe you but I can't... cause of this song.

Doesn't seem like a title Axl would choose.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2005, 08:57:43 AM »

wow, this must be true, after all this guy took the time and effort to register, post it here for all of us. drool drool

These scamps will never learn.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2005, 09:04:10 AM »

7.Pretty Little Box

I honestly want to believe you but I can't... cause of this song.

Doesn't seem like a title Axl would choose.

Pretty little box could be a synonym, box=pussy.? Just a thought.?  that would be something Axl would choose.    But with the huge amount of wierd ass rumors form HTGTH and GNrforum i.e Sticky Fingers, Edward Rose, this guy etc.  Either we got one person startin shit, a group of people startin shit, or something real is going on.  I prefer to just sit back and enjoy the ride.  February might be an interesting month.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 09:08:54 AM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »

Includes news and information expected February 2005

huh! Just gotta rely to that one!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
SLG
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2005, 09:11:26 AM »

Just a thought,but...Maybe with Axl signing a new publishing deal someone at the new publishers has leaked the info.
When you sign a publishing deal all the songs and lyrics are handed over for copyright reasons

coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2005, 09:47:55 AM »

Thank you finally some exclusive news from someone who knows, no, I want ask you how you found this.....thats incredible.  You know if you didnt give me this insight on the track listings of chinese democracy, I dont know what I would do.  Thank you, oh great...... we need more insightful people like you, who can somehow, dont worry I want ask, that can have some eptitemy to make stupid rumours like this let me guess this info was given to you by your step mom's ex husbands brothers kid's.

thank you ....thank you.....thank you
Pryor Murphy
Rocker

Fuck It!

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2005, 10:08:28 AM »

I like these rumour threads, because the other users will go: "you're lying motherfucker! You don't know shit!"
and the starter(who has only a few post..)goes: "You fuckers, you unbelievers! I will never come back again!"
Then he will delete his account. makes a new one and probably come on the same thread that he made just an hour ago, and say something like this: "you're lying motherfucker! You don't know shit!"

It's funny, when you think it like that...
shaun
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2005, 10:09:15 AM »

Well i guess most of those songs will present in CD, probably not in that order though. I can't honestly see OMG being on there, that's an old track. Not unless it's some sort of remix or alt lyrics version or something. Guess i'll wait and see  Wink
shaun
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2005, 10:16:26 AM »

I like these rumour threads, because the other users will go: "you're lying motherfucker! You don't know shit!"
and the starter(who has only a few post..)goes: "You fuckers, you unbelievers! I will never come back again!"
Then he will delete his account. makes a new one and probably come on the same thread that he made just an hour ago, and say something like this: "you're lying motherfucker! You don't know shit!"

It's funny, when you think it like that...

Heh, yeah, the person who posted the track listing don't know shit. I know for a fact that CD will be on 5 discs's, with about an average or 5 songs per disc, as most of the songs are huge epics. I should know, i heard a rough cut. I bumped into this bloke in a bar while on holiday in LA. This bloke works at the studio where CD is sitting in the like the biggest vault on earth (built special, just to house *ALL* the hours and hours of CD material). Anyway, this bloke has the keys to the vault, and one night while every one was out, he opened the vault and manged to record some sounds onto his iPod. So there you go. Believe it or not, that's up to you  Grin
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »

I think it's very funny when people post rumors, give no credible source or thread of why we should believe them (especially if they have very few posts), then get all upset
if we don't take them at their word.

A word to any other rumor starters:
Waiting for this CD has hardened a lot of us diehard fans over the past 6 years.
We're pessimistic when we hear any rumors. We've been conditioned to not get our
hopes up when we hear a possible release date, and we take every bit of unconfirmed
news with a big grain of salt.
So please, if you post a rumor without any way to back it (or your reputation) up,
then you're going to get flamed. For better or worse, it's the way we've learned to
deal with the eternal delays of this project.
And I too would be shocked if Oh My God was on there. Unless it's an entirely new version, you would assume Axl has enough new material not to warrant getting that song
re-released.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2005, 10:45:56 AM »

Noo shit! shaun, the bloke must be my neighbour. I haven't heard it coz he asked me to pay some bucks for a listen. He's a meany. 

By the way, I like the idea.
I know for a fact that CD will be on 5 discs's, with about an average or 5 songs per disc, as most of the songs are huge epics.
It?s Innovative n more Creative than the list. ok
shaun
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2005, 11:09:03 AM »

Noo shit! shaun, the bloke must be my neighbour. I haven't heard it coz he asked me to pay some bucks for a listen. He's a meany. 

By the way, I like the idea.
I know for a fact that CD will be on 5 discs's, with about an average or 5 songs per disc, as most of the songs are huge epics.
It?s Innovative n more Creative than the list. ok

5 disc's in a huge box complete with t-shirt, a poster AND hidden in 5 of the 20,000 boxes will be a signed KFC bucket  ok
Each CD huge box is going to co$t in the region of 100 bucks  Grin
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2005, 11:25:08 AM »

plus as a bonus we'll get seeds from the chickencoop ok that's the limited version...

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2005, 12:28:23 PM »

It's also been suggested and heavily rumoured that "This I Love" will feature on the first album.

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2005, 12:38:10 PM »

hmmm...not that i believe this thing on bit, but if it was true i would be disappointed that "oh my god" and "rhiad..." are on there...not a big fan of those...but, the rest of the songs could be kick ass...so 2 crappy songs out of 15 ain't bad...even the illusions had a few bad songs, but they were still good albums...i think overall this cd will be pretty awesome...i think it will be mostly epic ballads and straight rock in the tradition of gnr, but i think there will be a few more modern/experimental songs as well - such as "oh my god"...whatever the case, i think this will be a great album and will kick the shit out of "contraband"...anyone who thinks VR is a worthy replacement for gnr will have to shut their pie holes after CD comes out
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2005, 04:49:11 PM »

It's also been suggested and heavily rumoured that "This I Love" will feature on the first album.
this title was rumoured from around 99 wasn't it? btw, thats a really good avatar ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2005, 04:58:25 PM »

Don't ask me how I got it, but here it is: 1.Chinese Democracy 2.Forgotten Dreams 3.I.R.S. 4.The Blues 5.There Was A Time 6.Seven 7.Pretty Little Box 8.Catcher In The Rye 9.Thyme 10. Disturbances 11.Infinity 12. Madagascar 13.Rhiad And The Bedouins 14.Oh My God 15.Underground...This is it folks...Like it or not..Dont Bother Bitching

I think not rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2005, 05:15:13 PM »

If you're gonna post "news" like this without a source, you better realize that your thread will be locked.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: