Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:36:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Whats everyones thoughts throughout the world?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats everyones thoughts throughout the world?  (Read 4875 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: January 24, 2005, 01:55:09 PM »

I am really interested to know what the general opinion throughout the world is on this? We have all waited really patiently for the album and over the last couple of weeks I cant remember a single day going past now without rumours about the immenant release! Is it really about to happen now?Huh Even all you negative dudes out there who seemed to give up on the band a long time ago, what do you think as well?? I personally think that the time has come and some of these fucked rumours that are flying around are to create a bit of a stir throughout the world of music and with the fans. Also in England on music channels not a week goes by now with out a GnR top ten or BTM or other Guns related stuff. I have seen 4 programmes in the last month on normal t.v where Jungle has been on the title music. I've never really been into this 'I think the album might come out soon thing', but this time I think that it has to be! What do you think?Huh?

Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 02:28:17 PM »

Haven't been doing this very long, now do you?

I'll see it when it's in stores, before that talk is cheap.

-PEACE-

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 03:41:18 PM »

I've never really been into this 'I think the album might come out soon thing', but this time I think that it has to be! What do you think?

Yep, mate. I think alike.  yes
I don?t buy any rumours (they?re fun tho)and I personally don?t care "when" so much. I will live decades longer than them anyway.
But taking in the situation n the words from the members, it?s time and about time.
Besides I firmly believe that all true artists would badly ache to release their creativity by nature, to such an extent that they ache from the desire. When they can?t, it?s like a constipation.  Lips Sealed
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 03:48:12 PM »

I have to agree with Slipdisc...talk is so very cheap...so when it hits stores...that will be that...never put much stock into rumors or what the other dudes in the band are telling fans and magazines...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 04:31:51 PM »

True. Too many people talk cheap, holding others thoughts cheap and not even trying to understand their sayings. ok
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 04:40:54 PM »

i have to agree with the "until see it in stores"  i been reading "its just time"  "its has to be this year or it will never be" and so many topics like that since 2002 and i know there has been people reading that like since 1997 or something . the most anoying thing that not having the new album is all the topics just stating why this has to be the time and why people think the album is coming . we are in a message board so anyone has the right to say what they want and i respect that . but you will se people that has been here for some time getting tired of those "feelings" 

estranged33 this is not against your post im just saying what i think.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 10:59:35 PM »

yeah, off course when stuff hits the shelf, but it be really cool sein some updates, websites and gnr action
i think it's just around the corner  yes

... tho it's been like that b4  Roll Eyes

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 11:12:52 PM »

I've never really been into this 'I think the album might come out soon thing', but this time I think that it has to be! What do you think?Huh?

!!!2005, THE YEAR OF CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 08:42:24 AM »

Haven't been doing this very long, now do you?

I'll see it when it's in stores, before that talk is cheap.

-PEACE-

Havent  been doing what very long mate? I'm not being funny I just didnt quite get what you meant by that!!!

i have to agree with the "until see it in stores" i been reading "its just time" "its has to be this year or it will never be" and so many topics like that since 2002 and i know there has been people reading that like since 1997 or something . the most anoying thing that not having the new album is all the topics just stating why this has to be the time and why people think the album is coming . we are in a message board so anyone has the right to say what they want and i respect that . but you will se people that has been here for some time getting tired of those "feelings"

estranged33 this is not against your post im just saying what i think.

No that cools Neko, its your opinion and thats cool! Its just the wankers who post crap on this site who only make comments to cause truoble that I cant be doing with!! I agree with your post really and like I said I am just really keen to see what peoples thoughts are on this subject? Take it easy mate!

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 08:56:22 AM »

I think that 2005 will come and go with out any news or update..... I HOPE that iam fucking dead wrong but Im not expecting anything....
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2005, 09:08:48 AM »

I think that 2005 will come and go with out any news or update..... I HOPE that iam fucking dead wrong but Im not expecting anything....

That's the way to think about it.  This way you're not disappointed.

Why don't you just....
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2005, 09:10:15 AM »

!!!2005, THE YEAR OF CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!!!

yes ok peace beer

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2005, 11:09:06 AM »

Following the latest two bits of news ( Axl singing the publishing deal and the rumour of the April release) what are peoples thoughts on this thread I started now?Huh Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 11:21:41 AM »

belived in tommy and dizzy everytime, and lookin froward to february or april,  ok
i really think this is it beer

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Dust N Rose
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2005, 05:07:34 PM »

Summer would be better (commercially) but sooner the better.
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 05:34:40 PM »

what are peoples thoughts on this thread I started now? Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't change one bit. There have been too many situations similar (and even more promising) to this in the past, when not a damn thing happened... I'll see it when it's in stores.

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 05:37:17 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

R. R. Dadfield
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 05:49:13 PM »

what are peoples thoughts on this thread I started now? Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't change one bit. There have been too many situations similar (and even more promising) to this in the past, when not a damn thing happened... I'll see it when it's in stores.

-PEACE-

Yeah, I kind of agree - there have been too many false dawns in the past.  But I think one major thing has changed, and that's the huge success of Greatest Hits - which I think was quite a surprise.  That showed how the general public (ie. people who don't use this board) are still interested in GNR, and would buy up new material in the millions.  I don't think that was clear before - yeah, the live shows were exciting, but they were only ever going to appeal to the hard-core fan; and the sales of Live Era were poor, and did not indicate much of a market.  But we know now that the market exists, that the public (and not just fans) have faith in GNR - and if nothing else, this will encourage the record company to get the thing out.  I know it's a cliche (and if its not out this time next year, I'll eat my words), but I really think this is the year - to cash in on the GH and VR created media interest.  I'm not being emotional out it, this is a logical viewpoint, I think.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2005, 06:06:52 PM »

-PEACE-

Yeah, I kind of agree - there have been too many false dawns in the past.? But I think one major thing has changed, and that's the huge success of Greatest Hits - which I think was quite a surprise.? That showed how the general public (ie. people who don't use this board) are still interested in GNR, and would buy up new material in the millions.? I don't think that was clear before - yeah, the live shows were exciting, but they were only ever going to appeal to the hard-core fan; and the sales of Live Era were poor, and did not indicate much of a market.? But we know now that the market exists, that the public (and not just fans) have faith in GNR - and if nothing else, this will encourage the record company to get the thing out.? I know it's a cliche (and if its not out this time next year, I'll eat my words), but I really think this is the year - to cash in on the GH and VR created media interest.? I'm not being emotional out it, this is a logical viewpoint, I think.

Yeah, i agree with u! Your talking, or writing or whatever reminds me about Tommy Stinson! Huh!  rofl I think i read that with Tommys voice! But from one thing to another. I think its the right time to release a GNR album now! And make some publicy, before the GNR hype is over! I have alot of friends (who arent really into GNR) who bought the Greatest Hits album! And suddntly realized how GREAT GNR are! So... Im sure alot of the "buyers" out there have the same point of view!
 So i guess GNR are the only Rock band in the world witch can make it right to the top again! But then they gotta do something soon! Im pretty sure "NO" Rock band in the world have the same oppertunity to get "on the topp" two times, with such a long timeframe! Guns N Roses can me historical!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: