Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  update...take as u will
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: update...take as u will  (Read 6687 times)
discobiscuit1
Rocker

hitler bad , axl erm jury still out

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2005, 10:48:56 AM »

So GNR is dead because no one doesn't want to IM you asking about that shitty rumour? If you still have something "important" inside fact, please feel free to share it for the board without that IM shit.

shitty rumor?Huh....its no rumor...i said what Ive heard, and have stated the same thing for 8 - 12 months you douche.

I am suprised in the lack of interest in this board regarding many things.....I truly feel that the level of interest in GNR is fading massively. I have nothing ...."Important"....to tell.....I have small details thats it.

Im a GNR fan....and more inmportantly a MUSIC fan. I like to share things with other fans.........thats it.

Do me a favour and Im me so you can see if Im full o shit or not......otherwise sod off.

' do not make an unatural connection with the beasts of the field'     sage advice from the bible kiddies
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2005, 10:52:18 AM »

i wonder if all the rumourmakers are lying so much that they start beliving it theyrselfe   Kiss

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2005, 10:56:43 AM »

I?d rather get an answer here. Hey, discobiscuit1, you skipped my question!

Did your friend say this info was about the current state or sometime during the past 8 months?
discobiscuit1
Rocker

hitler bad , axl erm jury still out

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2005, 11:03:29 AM »

feel free to mention all the rumors Ive started?Huh...ps...Im the one who called out raoxle....and called out one of the most prolific posters on this board for lying about backing up this person.  ...quote "i know for a fact this person is an insider/telling the truth"........yep turned out to be a huge lie.

Call me  a liar.Huh....put up....i will  ok

not like im saying dates....just sayin what ive heard....and if jarmo or a mod wants to say hi Ill give details confidentially of my source.....not that the news is groundbreaking anyways.

in answer to ppbe
\
this is something i was told while studying about a year or so ago.....nothing new at all....ive recently had some contact with my former teacher and a few vague references....but he doesnt care too much and his interests lie elswhere

' do not make an unatural connection with the beasts of the field'     sage advice from the bible kiddies
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2005, 12:05:42 PM »

Ok, so it doesn?t mean the vocal parts are yet to be done at this point of time. Sorta relief. Cheers, discobiscuit1.

As to the vocal parts:
He might be the kind who sticks to it out to the last minute and just makes it by a hair?s breadth (or late / rather mega late). In this case, if something (e.g. legal issues) should postpone the deadline, he would restart tinkering around with the works already done several times.  Therefore the vocal talk comes up every now and then. ---- just a thought.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2005, 12:26:49 AM »

Well it's a simple update on some musical aspects of the new GN'R album.  Do you really think you'll be getting PM's like crazy over something this small?  I don't think so.  GN'R will never be dead, and will re-emerge when Axl actually comes out to play in the jungle again, LOL.
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2005, 05:26:06 AM »

I have voiced my concerns/doubts about CD numerous times, but I wanted to throw something out there.....

If someone is asked to do an arrangement or contribute some violin, tuba, kazoo </sarcasm> to a particular song, it seems reasonable to me that they could be presented with just the music of the song to add thier part to (read music minus vocals). This could be to prevent the "song" from being leaked, and to be honest the person being asked to contribute really doesn't need to hear "the words" to add their part in the context they are being asked to participate.

In this day and age, it would be feasible to provide just the music to that person, and put the words back into the song when that was completed.

So it would explain some of these "rumors" as the person would have heard the music tracks without vocals, and tell a friend "Hey I added / did such and such to a track" to which the person extrapolates "damn the vocals aren't done".....
 beer
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2005, 07:32:55 AM »

I truly feel that the level of interest in GNR is fading massively.

I feel this too....
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2005, 05:16:49 PM »

I dont think the interest in GN'R is fading at all. Just look at Greatest Hits, its still in the top 50 (where some other bands album isnt).

I just think that the interest in stupid fuckin rumours is fading. We are sick and tired of stupid assholes coming to our message boards posting shit like they know what the fuck is going on. If something was really going on then Axl would say it himself, he doesnt need little fucking internet junkies to go and spit shit out like they know what the fuck is going on. All you fuckheads just need to stay away cause we are sick and tired of the fuckin rumours.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: