Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:59:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  fiction: what would you do or say if you met axl rose?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: fiction: what would you do or say if you met axl rose?  (Read 18412 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2005, 06:24:56 PM »

"call Slash"  Grin

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2005, 06:55:02 PM »

I like this thread, a fun read rofl  Much here could be taken as negativity but Axl-hater? c'ommon! Black humor deals with frustrations really well.Hmm what to say to Axl? At this point nothing, haven't really thought about in a longtime. Have been fantasazing about meeting Velvet Revolver though, tell?ng them I'm a Guns fan and start shouting the lyrics to Chinese Democracy to their faces, just a stupid dream it was as a matter of fact. Did meet Trent Reznor backstage this last summer. I didn't say shit cuz I don't know him but at least he looked cool. Saw Manson too didn't even walked up to that ugly freak

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2005, 10:32:34 PM »

Well, I truly wouldn't know what to say except that I've been a fan ever since my parents played the Greatest Hits album and that GN'R got me into '80s and '90s Rock and Roll. Then, "Don't kick me in my nuts, and rock on."

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2005, 08:02:41 AM »

I would say:

Hey you! Yeah, you! Axl, right?

Ya know, I know a girl few blocks away, so let's do team on her.

There's a big party afterwards, and yeah, do you feel like driving my sportscar?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
chadj76
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2005, 12:38:25 AM »

"Mr. Rose, it sure must be nice to retire at such a young age, wish I could"

Don't damn me when I speak a piece of my mind 'cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2005, 03:45:40 AM »

Walk right past him, singing some Velvet Revolver songs, pretending I didnt see him. Wearing a Slash T-Shirt.

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2005, 03:44:43 PM »

hi, im new here. i've been coming here a long time. saw this topic & decided to throw my little story in. years ago a saw axl rose outside the rainbow. i was & still am a huge fan. i was so scared to talk to him, so the girl a was with dragged me over to him & interduced (i cant spell, but u get the point). me to him. he was so nice. anyway i asked him at the ritz show if he jumped off the stage or fell. he laughed & said he jumped a little to soon that he was planing to jump, but lost his footing, so he had to jump a little sooner than he wanted. i asked him if he was afraid of getting his nipple ring pulled out. he said he really didnt think about it, but his arm got caught between his legs & some girl keep pulling on it & it was crushing his balls!!! then i asked him if he jumped or fell at the rolling stones show. he said fell. then he started laughing & said that was terrible. he said that looked alot worse than it was. i then asked him for his autograph. there were alot of people standing around at this point. someone laughed when i asked him for his autograph. he told the person to fuck off. & signed my green piece of paper. (that was all i had at the time). so theres my story kinda long, hope i didnt bore anyone.
Elrothiel
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2005, 10:15:09 AM »

That's awesome Juggalo! ok peace

What year was that in?

And welcome to the forum dude! Have a nice time!  beer
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2005, 11:23:31 PM »

that was 1990. seems like only yesterday.
Elrothiel
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2005, 10:28:27 PM »

Wow... *sniffle* I wish it was 1990 again...

And from what you said, Axl sounds like a real nice guy! I'd love to meet him, I just wanna give him a hug, he deserves one after all the shit he's gone through in his life. Poor guy! Cry Then I wanna ask him how things are going for him and if he's OK.  Smiley
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2005, 07:24:50 AM »

Wow... *sniffle* I wish it was 1990 again...

And from what you said, Axl sounds like a real nice guy! I'd love to meet him, I just wanna give him a hug, he deserves one after all the shit he's gone through in his life. Poor guy! Cry Then I wanna ask him how things are going for him and if he's OK.? Smiley

That' s what I' d like to do as well  Smiley
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2005, 01:36:34 AM »

Man.. reading all these things was kinda depressing. I understand alot of it was jokes.. but come on..

I'd just say "Wow man, your truely one of my idols" and "Good luck with C.D., I honestly think you can do it"

-jack

gnrevolution.com
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2005, 05:23:26 AM »

Shake his hand, say "I'm a big fan of you and I look forward to hear some new material from you soon". Ass kissing? Maybe  hihi

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2005, 07:25:45 AM »

"call Slash"? Grin

that did cross my mind, as in let the past be the past.. This is for all of the original afd crew..

I would probably be very respectfull being his is the front man of my favorite band ever.. I would praise him a bit saying how gnr was the greatest band ever and how great the rags to riches story was.. On the other side of the coin I would say how it sucked gnr broke up and how as a fan I feel he wasted so many great years out of the spotlight.. Then as a selfish fan I would mention the use of the gnr name and say what are you waiting for with cd, you have tons of fans like myself that listened to what you said about cd coming out and supported your 2002 tour and it sucks how you ;left us high n dry... A little update every now and then would had been cool

So to sum it up, greatest frontman to my favorite group of guys, just wasted to many damn great years
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2005, 01:25:49 PM »

I would say, "Didn't you used to be Axl Rose?"
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2005, 01:32:30 PM »

Its quite funny how all these people say they would say negative comments, but if you ACTUALLY met him I bet my house you wouldn't say that at all.

You all claim to be fans yet you say you will slag him off!

I would just casually walk past, ask for an autograph and a piccy, give a reassuring word and wish him luck.

peace
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2005, 07:36:47 PM »

I'm usually very polite when I meet people in the music industry who's work I'm a fan of, but if there's one person in the universe that I'd go off on it would be Axl.  The shit he's done is too huge for me to just let it go if I ever had the chance to talk to him.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2005, 09:15:41 PM »

I would tell him how much his music has meant to me.
I would demand that he tell me what happened to him in 1994 that brought the end of his career.

MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2005, 09:16:27 PM »

Someone laughed when i asked him for his autograph. he told the person to fuck off. & signed my green piece of paper. (that was all i had at the time). so theres my story kinda long, hope i didnt bore anyone.
Can you post the autograph?? ?ok

No man can be my equal
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2005, 09:44:16 PM »

I am quite shy, so if I were to ever see Axl Rose, I doubt I would say anything at all. 

I would, however, be very happy to see him, probably scream his name at the top of my lungs (although shy, I can be a bit crazy!!), and take his photograph many a times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: