Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:29:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Dirty Little Thing Catching On
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dirty Little Thing Catching On  (Read 7801 times)
tomass74
Legend

« on: January 13, 2005, 04:47:43 PM »

Catching on in Boston..

Waaf 107.3 20 most played tunes in order..

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Green Day
Motley Crue If I Die Tomorrow
Getting Away With Murder Papa Roach
Vitamin R Chevelle
Forgotten Song Dropbox
Suicide Messiah Black Label Society
Revolution Judas Priest
Vermilion Slipknot
Dirty Little Thing Velvet Revolver
Burning Bright Shinedown
Find the Real Alter Bridge
Soul Bleed Damageplan
Rabia Nonpoint
Scars Papa Roach
So Cold Breaking Benjamin
So Far Away Crossfade
Let Me Out Future Leaders of the World
Slither Velvet Revolver
Fall to Pieces Velvet Revolver

Cold Crossfade

WBCN 104.1  most requested songs

1 Green Day  Boulevard Of Broken Dreams  Reprise

2 Green Day  American Idiot  Reprise

3 U2 Vertigo Interscope

4 Velvet Revolver  Fall To Pieces  RCA

5 U2 All Because Of You  Interscope

6 Jet Look What You've Done  Elektra

7 Jimmy Eat World  Pain Interscope

8 Papa Roach  Scars Geffen

9 Velvet Revolver  Slither RCA

10 Franz Ferdinand  This Fire  Epic

11 Linkin Park Breaking The Habit  Warner Brothers 

12 Beastie Boys  Ch-Check It Out  Capitol

13 Velvet Revolver  Dirty Little Thing RCA

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 12:02:39 PM »

Just shows how people have no taste in music. MCs new song is 2nd and its terrible, what is even funnier is it was written by a simple plan. Maybe If VR lets good charolotte write a new single, VR might get their song up to #1

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 12:20:48 PM »

Just shows how people have no taste in music. MCs new song is 2nd and its terrible, what is even funnier is it was written by a simple plan. Maybe If VR lets good charolotte write a new single, VR might get their song up to #1

YOUR'E SO FUNNY! rofl heaven forbid somebody likes a song that doesn't meet your standards. how dare they!

go vr   Smiley

now you know me better
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 12:25:49 PM »

That list does how top heavy rock music is right now, 3 bands occupy almost every slot on the list. Dirty Little Thing is a very cool song though.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 12:54:57 PM »

I never understood people who request songs that are played on the station anyway.

It says "most requested". Do people think they wouldn't play the new U2 single if they didn't request it?

It was the same back when I used to watch MTV 10-15 years ago. People would write requests for videos that were on heavy rotation.  confused

Kinda sad that VR is the only band I listen to out of those on the Waaf list.  Undecided Things were a bit different in the early 90s....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 01:06:17 PM »

I never understood people who request songs that are played on the station anyway.

It says "most requested". Do people think they wouldn't play the new U2 single if they didn't request it?

It was the same back when I used to watch MTV 10-15 years ago. People would write requests for videos that were on heavy rotation. confused

Kinda sad that VR is the only band I listen to out of those on the Waaf list. Undecided Things were a bit different in the early 90s....

/jarmo

I've been saying the same thing about Much Music (the television station) for years... They have like 2 or 3 request shows (MuchOnDemand, Dedications, etc.), but they only get requests, or maybe they only respond to the requests, for songs that are already on the countdown.  It just makes it even more difficult for unknown artists to get their music on TV or the radio.
Intercourse
Banned
Rocker

BED WETTER

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2005, 01:08:33 PM »

I agree Jarmo. There is precious little to get excited about these days.
I'm a massive U2 and GnR fan. Muse have tweaked my interest lately but sod all else.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2005, 01:31:35 PM »

YOUR'E SO FUNNY! rofl heaven forbid somebody likes a song that doesn't meet your standards. how dare they!

go vr? ?Smiley

No my point is just how awful the radio is nowadays and why I hardly ever listen to it. Look at the trash on those most requested list. VR should be much higher with the state of music right now but they are not, so that shows just how much more terrible they are. 

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2005, 02:02:06 PM »

No my point is just how awful the radio is nowadays and why I hardly ever listen to it. Look at the trash on those most requested list. VR should be much higher with the state of music right now but they are not, so that shows just how much more terrible they are.?

hihi

In case you forgot (or forced out of your memory):

Slither: Mainstream Rock Tracks - 1
Slither: Modern Rock Tracks - 1
Fall to Pieces: Mainstream Rock Tracks - 1
Fall to Pieces: Modern Rock Tracks - 2

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2005, 03:01:02 PM »

No my point is just how awful the radio is nowadays and why I hardly ever listen to it. Look at the trash on those most requested list. VR should be much higher with the state of music right now but they are not, so that shows just how much more terrible they are.?

hihi

In case you forgot (or forced out of your memory):

Slither: Mainstream Rock Tracks - 1
Slither: Modern Rock Tracks - 1
Fall to Pieces: Mainstream Rock Tracks - 1
Fall to Pieces: Modern Rock Tracks - 2

Touche'!

For the non Booker element of the above post:

From Dictionary.com:

tou?ch?? ? ( P )? Pronunciation Key? (t-sh)
interj.
Used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or a successful criticism or an effective point in argument.[/i]

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2005, 03:16:35 PM »

Booker why are you dodging my question. Be a man for once and answer my question. The whole board is dying to know your answer.

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2005, 03:26:39 PM »

Booker why are you dodging my question. Be a man for once and answer my question. The whole board is dying to know your answer.

nervous

What are you talking about? 

Heres your last post:

No my point is just how awful the radio is nowadays and why I hardly ever listen to it. Look at the trash on those most requested list. VR should be much higher with the state of music right now but they are not, so that shows just how much more terrible they are. 

Not one question mark in there.  Get ahold of yourself man.  hihi
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2005, 04:16:38 PM »

I have been listening to the radio very rarely so I've only heard DLT being played once so far. Good to seeing it doing reasonably well, but I think it was a poor choice as a single.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2005, 04:26:52 PM »

Slither and FTP were at #1

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2005, 04:35:50 PM »

so that shows just how much more terrible they are.?

Fuck you are right... I was wrong and it all makes sense now,  VR is terrible!!!!...Again you show how much of a loser you are. Hanging out in the forum of a band that you do not like talking shit..You have already said that you do it to piss people off. Go away....Again, you don't see me hanging out on any Gn'R boards talking shit....

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 05:32:53 PM »

Fuck you are right... I was wrong and it all makes sense now,? VR is terrible!!!!...Again you show how much of a loser you are. Hanging out in the forum of a band that you do not like talking shit..You have already said that you do it to piss people off. Go away....Again, you don't see me hanging out on any Gn'R boards talking shit....

I have not come to this board in a while until you started shit about me in another thread, so I just planned on staying for a bit. So you bait me into posting on this board then I do and now I should go back to gnr side? Nice one.  Now if you have a problem with me go to PM because your name calling is getting old.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 05:37:58 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 08:53:21 AM »

VR over all of those.

Please can someone tell me why fenazferdinand get awards for producing complete crap?

html sucks
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 03:28:15 PM »

Fuck you are right... I was wrong and it all makes sense now,? VR is terrible!!!!...Again you show how much of a loser you are. Hanging out in the forum of a band that you do not like talking shit..You have already said that you do it to piss people off. Go away....Again, you don't see me hanging out on any Gn'R boards talking shit....

I have not come to this board in a while until you started shit about me in another thread, so I just planned on staying for a bit. So you bait me into posting on this board then I do and now I should go back to gnr side? Nice one.? Now if you have a problem with me go to PM because your name calling is getting old.

What is awhile? 2 days??? YOu atre aways here being an ass, it had nothing to do with that post. If you were not here being an ass all the time I wouldn't have posted it.  When I found that thread I was actually looking for how to spell a new GnR tune to reply to one of your dumb ass annoying posts. So don't give me that shit... Also stop crying about name calling, not too far back I seem to remember you calling me pathetic and I didn't cry. And if you have a problem I will happily give you my address, we can meet and talk about it.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 05:49:31 PM »

I have not come to this board in a while until you started shit about me in another thread, so I just planned on staying for a bit. So you bait me into posting on this board then I do and now I should go back to gnr side? Nice one.? Now if you have a problem with me go to PM because your name calling is getting old.

What is awhile? 2 days??? YOu atre aways here being an ass, it had nothing to do with that post. If you were not here being an ass all the time I wouldn't have posted it.? When I found that thread I was actually looking for how to spell a new GnR tune to reply to one of your dumb ass annoying posts. So don't give me that shit... Also stop crying about name calling, not too far back I seem to remember you calling me pathetic and I didn't cry. And if you have a problem I will happily give you my address, we can meet and talk about it.

Like I have said  before, I love how its ok for people to post this distaste for the new gnr songs  and Axl on the Gnr board but people are not allowed to say how boring the VR songs are.  And its too bad it back fired when you posted my post over here, because you claimed that most of that board likes VR which is far from the truth, most of that board does not like them.

OH and you are such a big man, you want to fight me. Grow up. You know your name on here really suits you Tom.  Like I said if you have personal issues PM them to me, thank you again.

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2005, 10:24:02 PM »

What is awhile? 2 days??? YOu atre aways here being an ass, it had nothing to do with that post. If you were not here being an ass all the time I wouldn't have posted it.? When I found that thread I was actually looking for how to spell a new GnR tune to reply to one of your dumb ass annoying posts. So don't give me that shit... Also stop crying about name calling, not too far back I seem to remember you calling me pathetic and I didn't cry. And if you have a problem I will happily give you my address, we can meet and talk about it.

Like I have said? before, I love how its ok for people to post this distaste for the new gnr songs? and Axl on the Gnr board but people are not allowed to say how boring the VR songs are.? And its too bad it back fired when you posted my post over here, because you claimed that most of that board likes VR which is far from the truth, most of that board does not like them.

Oh and you are such a big man, you want to fight me. Grow up. You know your name on here really suits you Tom.? Like I said if you have personal issues PM them to me, thank you again.

Like I have said before, I do not post shit about the New GnR because I don't give a fuck about them. You are the little nerd that comes here posting about a band that you don't like ruining posts for everyone.. 99% of the time when there is an argument over here it is you involved somehow....I haven't posted on a Gn'R board since I gave up giving shit about that band.....

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: