Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 11:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GnR & Axl in GTA San Andreas
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR & Axl in GTA San Andreas  (Read 76506 times)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #340 on: October 27, 2004, 07:09:29 PM »

Damn...are we maniacs? Grin

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #341 on: October 27, 2004, 07:28:41 PM »

maniacs? Grin
Yep. Callin me?? ? Grin

Hah, we are like we finally find a firm lead to whereabouts of missing dad or our lost brother after ages of long search n no luck.?
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2004, 10:02:02 PM »

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but throughout the booklet there are some album covers on a few pages, and Appetite For Destruction is shown on page 6  ok

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2004, 10:06:47 PM »

Axl makes a perfect radio jock. Smartass and doesnt give a fuck. Tonight when I play I'll try to write down some of his lines for you all. This game is easliy a 10. Its fun, graphic, hard,and something different each time you play it.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
ChristineP
« Reply #344 on: October 28, 2004, 06:05:39 AM »

Here in Ontario, Canada, The ontario government decided not to ban the GTA video game, but addresses parents of the children who play it to pay attention to what they do.? Apparently the game prompts a warning!  Must be bad ass!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 06:19:45 AM by ChristineP » Logged
Hanoi_Guy
Headliner

Until The Bitter End..

« Reply #345 on: October 28, 2004, 07:01:05 AM »

Oh well, can't wait to get my copy next week..sounds promising!  Cheesy

"Aina on ollut kaaos, kun olemme olleet yhdess? m?kill?. Kun tulin, Matti(Nyk?nen) heilui siell? t??ll? ja Merkka(Tapola) ei pysynyt pystyss?. V?lill? Matti oli p??ll??n kukkapuskassa, Hujanen kertoi"
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #346 on: October 28, 2004, 07:04:10 AM »

Whilst watching James Bond on ITV in England last night, during the adverts I went to make a cup of tea and I heard Jungle start blaring out of the TV. As it turned out it was the advert for that new computer game that Axl is on. I ent got no interest for the game cos I hate computer games but, fuck me it was wicked to hear Jungle played all the way through an advert on prime time British evening television. Just kind of gets ya going for what we hope is gonna be a massive few months for Guns fans!!

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #347 on: October 28, 2004, 09:17:06 AM »

Now it would have been real interesting if AXL DJ'd Radio X, where he would have had to introduce WTTJ and STP.  Would have loved to hear the STP intro!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #348 on: October 28, 2004, 09:33:44 PM »

I almost spit out my soda laughing at one line.  Can't remember the exact phrase..something like this:

Leather Jackets are rock and roll, not flannel.  I mean, are we lumberjacks or something?

LOL.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
ChristineP
« Reply #349 on: October 29, 2004, 05:24:19 AM »

I almost spit out my soda laughing at one line.? Can't remember the exact phrase..something like this:

Leather Jackets are rock and roll, not flannel.? I mean, are we lumberjacks or something?

LOL.

He really says this,  hihi  He has spent way too much time up North, (CA)  This is a really great spot for Axl to be in.  In a game, not so serious (?), and exciting fun!  Works for me.  Beats reality!  I have to put this on my wish list for Santa!  If I could figure out how to connect it  hihi
anythinggoes
« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2004, 05:29:27 AM »

ive had my copy of game since 8.30 this morning (uk) but ive got to wait until at least 20.00 before ill get a chance and guess what my day is crawling along today arrrgghh
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #351 on: October 29, 2004, 08:27:28 AM »

I almost spit out my soda laughing at one line.? Can't remember the exact phrase..something like this:

Leather Jackets are rock and roll, not flannel.? I mean, are we lumberjacks or something?

LOL.

He really says this,? hihi? He has spent way too much time up North, (CA)? This is a really great spot for Axl to be in.? In a game, not so serious (?), and exciting fun!? Works for me.? Beats reality!? I have to put this on my wish list for Santa!? If I could figure out how to connect it? hihi

He REALLY says it.? Now, remember, he's playing a character (Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith), who's a 70's/80's era icon, who is now DJ'ing a "classic" rock station.? Also remember, the dialogue was written for him....but, damn...it's still funny as hell.

Edit:? There's LOTS of DJ banter.? I've been listening, exclusively, to K-DST, and while the playlist repeats, it doesn't sound like the DJ banter, promos, etc are on the same "loop".? I've heard at least 3 different DJ intros to the same song...and the banter is pretty freaking funny.?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 11:35:23 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #352 on: October 29, 2004, 09:34:34 AM »

Yeah, the game really rocks!!! Now if only it was a guns n' roses release  Grin

Like peeing clouds!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #353 on: October 29, 2004, 11:18:03 AM »

LOL.

He really says this,? hihi? He has spent way too much time up North, (CA)? This is a really great spot for Axl to be in.? In a game, not so serious (?), and exciting fun!? Works for me.? Beats reality!? I have to put this on my wish list for Santa!? If I could figure out how to connect it? hihi

He REALLY says it.? Now, remember, he's playing a character (Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith), who's a 70's/80's era icon, who is not DJ'ing a "classic" rock station.? Also remember, the dialogue was written for him....but, damn...it's still funny as hell.

Edit:? There's LOTS of DJ banter.? I've been listening, exclusively, to K-DST, and while the playlist repeats, it doesn't sound like the DJ banter, promos, etc are on the same "loop".? I've heard at least 3 different DJ intros to the same song...and the banter is pretty freaking funny.?

I could be dead wrong but I remember a show where Gnr played with metallica and Sebastian Bach and James Hetfield played some song the crowd didn't know. After the song Axl said something like "I told him that no one knows that fuckin' song.. fuckin' lumbejack.." Hetfield was dressed in a flannel shirt..

That's what I recal, but I could be wrong.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2004, 07:02:27 PM »

idk if anyone has mentioned this but if you go to rockstargames.com and click on soundtrax and then press 4 on the radio that pops up you get to hear axl dj k dst
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #355 on: October 29, 2004, 07:30:14 PM »

love the first song played, it really got a rockbeat ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2004, 12:35:33 AM »

i think it's sad that everyone is so damn exited about axl doing freaking voice over work for gta....i mean, are you that starved for something from axl that every time there is a recording of his voice you shoot your loads?  maybe if there was some clue in the game that hinted at CD's release, or maybe if there was a clip of a new gnr song in the game...but there is nothing that great about axl saying a bunch of one-liners...sad...has everyone forgotten how long we've been waiting for CD...this just won't do...you can't forget about all the delays and bullshit just because axl recorded 10 minutes of dialogue for a video game
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2004, 12:49:45 AM »

To me axl in the game is jsut icing, the game is that good

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
estranged.1098
« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2004, 02:44:29 AM »

i think it's sad that everyone is so damn exited about axl doing freaking voice over work for gta....i mean, are you that starved for something from axl that every time there is a recording of his voice you shoot your loads?? maybe if there was some clue in the game that hinted at CD's release, or maybe if there was a clip of a new gnr song in the game...but there is nothing that great about axl saying a bunch of one-liners...sad...has everyone forgotten how long we've been waiting for CD...this just won't do...you can't forget about all the delays and bullshit just because axl recorded 10 minutes of dialogue for a video game

When this happens to someone you're a fan you'll be excited.
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2004, 07:51:13 AM »

Yup, this has to be an indication that when/if axl ever does decide to record any lyrics to his supposed record , even if its him farting for 12 songs, most of the fans on here will herarld it as the greatest thing ever!

sad but true........ no

-------and time goes by-------
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: