Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:50:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GnR & Axl in GTA San Andreas
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR & Axl in GTA San Andreas  (Read 76555 times)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #320 on: October 27, 2004, 01:50:23 AM »

hey, the fact of the matter is axl is nothing of what he used to be in the eyes of almost everybody except for you losers on this board ok you see, we see the truth and we see things for what they really are, not for what we want and wish they could be ok

im not saying you should change how you feel because others feel diferentley, im just here to show the people that think axl is still the king of rock that he is not and he is nothing of what he used to be. 

People that bought the 60 or so million albums would disagree with you.  In fact, the whole GNR collection sells incredibly well, every week.

The normal people out there love GNR and will buy anything Axl puts out.  It's only the internet losers that that sit online all day complaining.

i guess thats why axl sold out every place he played on his incredible tour too ha, lol.  the fans arent there like you think.  this just proves my point about you people on these forums.  you refuse to look at the facts.  the fact is that axl sold on an average of 7-8 thousand seats for 15-18 thousand seat arenas.  i guess the fans are really there ha, lol.  i guess they were there in spirit though ha, lol.

Fuck you're a loser....You could say this about fuckin Good Charlotte and Id still think you're a fag. Get a fuckin life...coming into forums spreading the "general concsensus" of what YOU think??? You need to get a life stupid little dweeb ass geek  ok

I don't think that this person is a geek, but he is a loser. ok who probably does like GC

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Music For Life
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #321 on: October 27, 2004, 01:53:15 AM »

hey, the fact of the matter is axl is nothing of what he used to be in the eyes of almost everybody except for you losers on this board ok you see, we see the truth and we see things for what they really are, not for what we want and wish they could be ok

im not saying you should change how you feel because others feel diferentley, im just here to show the people that think axl is still the king of rock that he is not and he is nothing of what he used to be.?

People that bought the 60 or so million albums would disagree with you.? In fact, the whole GNR collection sells incredibly well, every week.

The normal people out there love GNR and will buy anything Axl puts out.? It's only the internet losers that that sit online all day complaining.

i guess thats why axl sold out every place he played on his incredible tour too ha, lol.? the fans arent there like you think.? this just proves my point about you people on these forums.? you refuse to look at the facts.? the fact is that axl sold on an average of 7-8 thousand seats for 15-18 thousand seat arenas.? i guess the fans are really there ha, lol.? i guess they were there in spirit though ha, lol.

Fuck you're a loser....You could say this about fuckin Good Charlotte and Id still think you're a fag. Get a fuckin life...coming into forums spreading the "general concsensus" of what YOU think??? You need to get a life stupid little dweeb ass geek? ok

hmmm, im the fag for proving you guys wrong on what other people think outside of this fourm.  hmmmm, im a bit lost.  and please explain to me how other peoples comments are what "i think"? 

"SOMETIMES I COULD GET EVEN, SOMETIMES I COULD GIVE UP, SOMETIMES I COULD GIVE, SOMETIMES I NEVER GIVE A FUCK"
Music For Life
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2004, 01:55:29 AM »

im not saying you should change how you feel because others feel diferentley, im just here to show the people that think axl is still the king of rock that he is not and he is nothing of what he used to be.?

People that bought the 60 or so million albums would disagree with you.? In fact, the whole GNR collection sells incredibly well, every week.

The normal people out there love GNR and will buy anything Axl puts out.? It's only the internet losers that that sit online all day complaining.

i guess thats why axl sold out every place he played on his incredible tour too ha, lol.? the fans arent there like you think.? this just proves my point about you people on these forums.? you refuse to look at the facts.? the fact is that axl sold on an average of 7-8 thousand seats for 15-18 thousand seat arenas.? i guess the fans are really there ha, lol.? i guess they were there in spirit though ha, lol.

Fuck you're a loser....You could say this about fuckin Good Charlotte and Id still think you're a fag. Get a fuckin life...coming into forums spreading the "general concsensus" of what YOU think??? You need to get a life stupid little dweeb ass geek? ok

I don't think that this person is a geek, but he is a loser. ok who probably does like GC

i love good charolete big time.  that one with the mow hawk is awesome hihi 

on a serious note, how about you guys stop avoiding the facts that you guys are in denial and refuse to come down to reality?  but im the loser, lol.

"SOMETIMES I COULD GET EVEN, SOMETIMES I COULD GIVE UP, SOMETIMES I COULD GIVE, SOMETIMES I NEVER GIVE A FUCK"
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2004, 01:56:18 AM »

I have scanned the booklet with any reference to Axl or GNR. I do not know how to post photos!!! Can someone that knows how let me email them to you.

Off-Topic
-- For the person asking about the game. I have only played it for a half an hour and OH MY GOD!! this game is nuts. If you have liked any of the GTA you will love this game. In the little time I played Fuck was the word thrown around more than any other word. Axl's radio station sounds great! The whole game is smooth quick and has the great game feel.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #324 on: October 27, 2004, 01:58:34 AM »

im not saying you should change how you feel because others feel diferentley, im just here to show the people that think axl is still the king of rock that he is not and he is nothing of what he used to be. 

People that bought the 60 or so million albums would disagree with you.  In fact, the whole GNR collection sells incredibly well, every week.

The normal people out there love GNR and will buy anything Axl puts out.  It's only the internet losers that that sit online all day complaining.

i guess thats why axl sold out every place he played on his incredible tour too ha, lol.  the fans arent there like you think.  this just proves my point about you people on these forums.  you refuse to look at the facts.  the fact is that axl sold on an average of 7-8 thousand seats for 15-18 thousand seat arenas.  i guess the fans are really there ha, lol.  i guess they were there in spirit though ha, lol.

Fuck you're a loser....You could say this about fuckin Good Charlotte and Id still think you're a fag. Get a fuckin life...coming into forums spreading the "general concsensus" of what YOU think??? You need to get a life stupid little dweeb ass geek  ok

i love good charolete big time.  that one with the mow hawk is awesome hihi 

on a serious note, how about you guys stop avoiding the facts that you guys are in denial and refuse to come down to reality?  but im the loser, lol.

Since when did people opinions become facts ?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #325 on: October 27, 2004, 02:00:31 AM »

when axl releases chinese democracy and if it flops, then u can say he is a fallen rockstar.

axl left at the top of his game so until he fails *which he has yet to do* then he will remain as popular and undeniable as ever.

for a man who hasnt did shit in 10 years he accomplished more in a 7 year period than most do in a lifetime of music.

On every list he is still highly reguarded which is amazing considering how bad most critics hate axl.

when CD is released haters like yourself will bow down and try to jump on the bandwagon but it will be too late!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #326 on: October 27, 2004, 02:33:24 AM »

Get back on topic!

"Music For Life" You can take this type of shit some where else.

It's okay to be critical about the band, the band members or the ex band members, but only thing I've seen you do is start shit...

And about the question of who is the bigger loser... The troll or the person who replies to the troll and get agitated by his posts..? Well.. I don't really know but _do_ know which one is going to be banned.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #327 on: October 27, 2004, 05:13:33 AM »

[/b]

[/b]

Um excuse me but there is a place on Earth called Europe and the tour that happened here and in Japan was a great success.? I was at London and Leeds Festival and everybody wanted to see them. I mean that was a hot ticket, you had to be fast or lose out.? Don't forget the tour was done without Hardly a thread of promotion-after 10 years away from everything.? So don't under estimate what it could have been if he had promoted it.?

You mention facts ... well heres one you are on a dedicated site to Guns N' Roses.? That should indicate the fact that there are people here who are huge fans of GN'R. If you think about it, you must be pretty sad to want to just observe something you think is? so sad, you must have as little a life as the rest of us - only we want to be here, so that makes you a loser.

[/b]? axl was the greatest frontman ever and nobody has come close to even comparing to him to this day, but the fact is that hes nothing like what he used to be and hes a laughing stock now.? go to sites other than gnr forums and you will see.? heres another idead, just ask people in your neighborhood or at school, wherever you hang out and the majority will talk shit about axl and dont give a flying fuck about him.? those are facts my friend
[/b]

Let me tell you something... that's the way it has always fucking been.? I have been a big fan for like 13 years. And it was the same shit back in 1993 i can tell you that for a fact. GN'R is more than just a band, it's a fucking passion.? We are not like you people who jump on the band wagon when it's popular- then jump off because all your friends don't like them. That's the problem with music these days, people like you worry about the popularity of a band rather than having an opinion on the music. See in my eyes if you have made the effort to join a dedicated site to someone, then your the same as everybody else.? Everybody on here is waiting for Chinese Democracy even those who quote the "live your life" quote - they don't really believe that.? They don't want to be talking about Axl's hair, they just want music!? If you don't want that, then go and do something with your life.

Anyway whats all this nonsense got to do with GTA?

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #328 on: October 27, 2004, 05:41:44 AM »

Yeah, where is the scans of the booklet, where is some transcribtions of Axl's comments in GTA, how is the fucking game Huh
We cannot buy it before friday here in Norway !!!!!      crying

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
ChristineP
« Reply #329 on: October 27, 2004, 06:09:50 AM »

Gn'R, Poison, Warren G, Coolio, The Stone Roses - all those songs kick ass - nice soundtrack!

Uhh? for the not so smart people, like me! How do you get to hear or see a list of the soundtrack? Wink
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #330 on: October 27, 2004, 07:05:39 AM »

"I'll tell you what, life is divided into two kinds of people.. those who like me, and those who can go to hell"

Now that's funny.? Grin

I don't know who wrote these, but I wonder if Axl would protest that one.? Wink

/jarmo

After listening to most of his lines they definitely sound like they were written by him.? There are too many coincidences to his real personality and the things that have gone on and are going on in his life.?

And to anyone still doubting Axl's presence in the game for whatever reason I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat as well and say without a shadow of a doubt that it IS indeed him.

He didn't write them.  I can't remember who the writing credits go to (DJ Pooh and Lazarus....maybe..I'll check), but it's not Axl.  That being said, they knew who the talent was during the script process.  I'm sure there are lines in there to reflect his "personality".

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2004, 08:24:17 AM »

Is Axl's voice gunna be a newly recorded thing? If it is then tht fuckin rocks!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #332 on: October 27, 2004, 08:28:06 AM »

For those asking:

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #333 on: October 27, 2004, 08:55:29 AM »

Music For Life is now banned which he practically begged me to do a few weeks ago.

I bet he's gonna cry about how he was banned for showing us proof that nobody likes Axl.  hihi

Kayoss, thanks for the scan. I wonder if anybody needs more proof that it's Axl? Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #334 on: October 27, 2004, 12:11:58 PM »

I thinks its crazy Rockstar got Axl to do this. I would dig hearing the story about this, and seeing Axl in the studio recording. This is some cool shit that kind of just came out of nowhere. Biggest GNR surprise since the VMA's.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2004, 01:11:24 PM »

Kayoss, thanks for the scan. I wonder if anybody needs more proof that it's Axl? Wink
/jarmo

My pleasure. ok

chadj76
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2004, 01:57:41 PM »

First off, this game rocks hard.  But that is nothing, it wasn?t an easy feat to accomplish but I managed to rip all of Axl?s comments from the game and ?burn? them onto an old 45 EP.  Taking the recorded EP with all of Axl?s comments, I played the album backwards, that is right backwards at a rate of 34.67 PB at the same time listening to an original vinyl copy of ?Live Like A ?.? And burning 3 black candles containing Vince Neil?s pee.

You will not believe what I heard from the

?March, March CD in March (inaudiable words)2020, 2020.?

Sorry, couldn?t help myself???.I don?t care who you are that is funny right there.

Don't damn me when I speak a piece of my mind 'cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #337 on: October 27, 2004, 02:00:17 PM »

Buddha_Master i agree with you , the game looks cool , but there are games coming soon that look better , Halo 2 , Metal gear solid 3 , Ace Combat 5 . i mean its my opinion , i like more that games than the GTA series , but i know there are people that prefer the GTA . but the game was release when to many good games are coming by and i prefer to play the others , also Xbox live is a big competition for this "one player games" because im playing fifa and rainbow in there so GTA  is going to have to wait.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #338 on: October 27, 2004, 03:14:36 PM »

Music For Life is now banned which he practically begged me to do a few weeks ago.

I bet he's gonna cry about how he was banned for showing us proof that nobody likes Axl.? hihi

/jarmo

GET THAT GUY OUTTA HERE! ARE U LISTENING MR SECURITY MAN! THAT GUY, GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME THAT SHIRT, GIVE ME THAT SHIRT, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #339 on: October 27, 2004, 06:37:42 PM »

I was hyped up enough for the game, but now im just playing too much. IO even recorded some of axl's dialouge as the message on my cell phone.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: