Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:53:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Weird ass IM I got earlier [RUMOR]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weird ass IM I got earlier [RUMOR]  (Read 13141 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2005, 08:25:20 PM »

Nothing gnr related will happen at the superbowl.

how can you post that without backing it up? is it what you believe or what? how do you know since you state it as a fact? it's not like i believe the original rumour, but hey posts like the one you just made are meaningless, even when they come from you....

yeah like Axl is really gonna IM ppl to give details instead of a press release.

so it is your guess, cool.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2005, 08:31:01 PM »

how can you post that without backing it up? is it what you believe or what? how do you know since you state it as a fact? it's not like i believe the original rumour, but hey posts like the one you just made are meaningless, even when they come from you....

yeah like Axl is really gonna IM ppl to give details instead of a press release.

Its not my guess, its common sense.  For the last 3 years we have had this SB rumor. It didnt happen the last two years, its not gonna happen this  year.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2005, 09:04:20 PM »

Its not my guess, its common sense.? For the last 3 years we have had this SB rumor. It didnt happen the last two years, its not gonna happen this? year.

fine, i don't believe in it either, but there are many in here that do so i guess commen sense isn't so common after all. people haven't been here for three years so they don't know that this shit turns up every fucking time it's a superbowl or whatever...

my point, like i tried to explain a few posts back when i quoted takeshi, is that when people read your post, they might think you know something, but obviousely you don't so why act like you do and state it as a fact? you do have a certain status in here so why not keep it up?...

why not add what you said in your last post to your first? which would lead to less confusion and less believers in this thread and less belevers next time the rumor pops up?.. if your going to post in a BS thread why add more BS to it instead of just adding what you believe and maybe showing a view from a guy that has actually been here for three years?

peace

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Fretzo
Headliner

Ground control to Major Tom

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2005, 09:07:55 PM »

It would be the funniest thing ever if the record label paid $2.5 million for a Super Bowl ad to give the release date for Chinese Democracy.  We all know that Axl would still delay the release date and make it the biggest waste of $2.5 million in history.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2005, 09:12:35 PM »

It would be the funniest thing ever if the record label paid $2.5 million for a Super Bowl ad to give the release date for Chinese Democracy.? We all know that Axl would still delay the release date and make it the biggest waste of $2.5 million in history.

Well, I don't think the record company would announce a release date unless the album had been turned into them.  That way, they could operate from there on in a timeframe they feel comfortable with.

Ali
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2005, 10:12:24 PM »

Eva -

Actually, I was away from the computer when the message came up, so my away message actually responded. I came back and noticed that a fucked up screename had contacted me. So, I opened it up and this person left me the same message twice...once at about 8:45 and later at about 10:45 or so.

Sooo...

Yeah, it was probably just someone from one of the boards trying to spread shit, but hey, you never know..I just thought it was worth posting to the board to get some responses to it.   yes

-Jeff

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2005, 10:50:13 PM »

ah i see
thanks for the reply

YoungGunner... what was the screen name that IM'd you?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2005, 03:03:18 AM »

wow, what is the point of discussing this? I can't believe that there are people here actually getting their hopes up. Of course now since this thread popped up and all of our AIMs are exposed, the myth can be further propagated.

Cheers

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2005, 06:11:44 AM »

Honestly, how can people believe this?

Get your minds straight...

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2005, 06:23:06 AM »

this is a funny thread..... there is going to be no sign of Axl at the super bowl...
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2005, 08:29:53 AM »

well... he did attend the superbowl of 03 Grin

wasn't there a rumour about a gnr single being released on I-tunes?
well as of july of last year appled hired an agency to start working on an Itunes ad for this year's superbowl
(link: http://www.macnn.com/news/25624

if GN'R were featured in their Itunes commercial it would not cost the GN'R camp 2.5 million....
just a thought
which could be kept in mind anyway because it is entirely possible for GN'R to obtain advertising/exposure through promotion partnership with larger corporations

and why is this being disucssed..> for fun  Tongue

AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2005, 08:33:27 AM »

2nafish -   maybe at the end george harrison can come out and jam and then be the new gnr guitarist.

maybe at the end hendrix can come out and jam.

maybe at the end dimebag can come out

maybe at the end john lennon can come out... oh sorry my bad... i forgot he's dead.  Now im just being stupid.

relax.... it was a fucking joke.  life and death isnt that serious.   your pants are too tight.  the 80's are over.
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2005, 09:08:09 AM »

wow, what is the point of discussing this?

Because there's nothing else to talk about?

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2005, 09:14:50 AM »

it is entirely possible for GN'R to obtain advertising/exposure through promotion partnership with larger corporations

was thinkin the same Tongue good one

something at least has to happen soon... of not that nessesarly

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2005, 11:15:51 AM »

Axl Rose logs online and messages a random fan.
I got the same message too yesterday!.....
He hasn?t ever IM'd me. He doesn?t like me. boohoo-hoo!!!  crying

well... he did attend the superbowl of 03 Grin
No way I believe the Ass IM but I think it's very possible he might be attending the super bowl again on his bday.
and why is this being disucssed..> for fun  Tongue
  yes
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2005, 11:30:06 AM »

It's quite a funny thread, but how can someone possibly believe this?. I'm not saying the superbowl thing is imposible, actually I think it could happen. But someone really thinks axl will start sending an IM giving away this info?.

Maybe in the next IM you can ask him what the song list will be and if he will come to play to spain.  hihi

In other terms, can someone get access to a recent article in which a chef discusses about cooking for famous people??? (including W.A.R. and S. Seymour, even though it seems Axl didn't attend the dinner in his own house no)  I read about it in google news but couldn't read the article (only subscription). maybe someone can find it somewhere else?

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
fixintodie
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2005, 11:40:39 AM »

Chef has hobnobbed with rich, famous
January 5, 2005

Chef Andreas Kisler rubbed shoulders with many celebrities during his coast-to-coast career:

Elizabeth Taylor at Vienna 79 in New York:

"I got my first celebrity kiss ever from Elizabeth Taylor. I cooked her a trout with an almond sauce, which is not trout almondine as we know it. I made it a little bit different and she loved it. She came back and she asked for that dish and we didn't have it, but I got it anyway. I got the fish quickly. And she walked in the kitchen and kissed me on the lip. And, for me, it was like, 'Wow!' "

Sidney Poitier at Chasen's restaurant in Beverly Hills: "The most gracious and nicest man I ever met was Sidney Poitier. I shook his hand and spoke to him. Not only that, but he was the only celebrity who ever stood up instead of just sitting. It meant a lot to see somebody actually standing up and making that offer. And he doesn't have to. I mean, he is Sidney Poitier."

Frank Sinatra at the Beau Rivage in California: "He's Italian, right? He was sitting on the patio out there. He was obviously intoxicated. He got a pasta that one of my guys made. He didn't like the pasta and he took (it) and threw it on the floor and got up and walked into the kitchen and screamed, 'Who cooked this food! Who cooked this food!' I said, 'Sir, may I help you?' And he said, 'Did you cook this food?' I said, 'Well, yes, I did.' (He said,) 'I don't like your cooking at all.' And I said, 'Well, then, I don't like your music.' He was about to whale at me but his manager came back and my residuals for the restaurant (the one Kisler wanted to open one day) didn't happen. These magazines, National Enquirer and stuff like that, came by and interviewed me and it was a little bit of a story for a while. It didn't hurt my job at all."

Axl Rose: "I actually cooked in his house. He wanted to have a Christmas party with his then-wife, Stephanie Seymour. He didn't show up. After that party they got divorced and had a lawsuit against each other. So I got involved in that without even wanting to be. They used me to give my deposition. I didn't see anything. I was just cooking."

-- Michael Donahue: 529-2797
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2005, 12:06:19 PM »

Thanks!!! beer.

Axl and Seymour married??  hihi

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2005, 09:02:33 AM »

well... he did attend the superbowl of 03

yeah and all you can wait to watch the superbowl and keep beliving that axl is going to show up and tell you all when Chinese Democracy is going to be released!!!!

Everytime there is a major TV event or awards show or movie release everyone thinks that axl rose is going to show up and make ur dreams come true that a new Guns n Roses album is coming out "soon"

its comical actually... its like that old kids book "wheres waldo" you fucking look at a picture for a really long time and hope to spot some mysterious little man....
fixintodie
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2005, 09:08:03 AM »

...except Waldo was usually there, and there have been infinitely more sightings of him than Axl in the last 2 years  hihi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: