Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 01:54:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How obsessed are YOU with Gn'R?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How obsessed are YOU with Gn'R?  (Read 13599 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2005, 03:37:42 PM »

7) would have an affair with Axl if the opportunity arose  Grin

amen, i would too hihi
Oh yea, no doubt about it, I would too!
And yea, I'm extremely obsessed with Gn'R and Axl. Every time I go to the bar at my college I HAVE to play SCOM, and because its the only Gn'R song on it, I always have a go at whoever's bartending, demanding to know why. I wear a bandana constantly, excepting for when I'm asleep or washing my hair, and my friends give me issues magazines that have pictures of Axl in them, even though I may already have them, and if I'm doing my work, and someone a bit away from me wants to get my attention, then he or she only needs to mention Axl Rose and/or Guns N' Roses.
And did I mention my boyfriend looks like Axl? Cheesy
And I made an enquiry to http://www.smellyourmum.com asking them if they could make bandanas, and t-shirts that have Axl and/or Gn'R related slogans on them!
And probably the most crazy thing I do is try to spell out Axl or GnR with the letters on car number plates. Does anyone else do this (who lives in England) or am I the only one?
So looooooooooong!
Bye BYE!
Its glad ta know ya!
Love Elleh!
RIP Dimebag!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2005, 03:47:48 PM »

Much less than I used to be. I used to listen to GNR every day, but recently
I seem not to care so much and have not listened to them for maybe a month. I do,
however, continue to trade for their CDs and DVDs, but I check them out to see
that they play ok and don't watch them all the way through. I guess I am just burned out on the lack of news and progress. Same old  same old every year.
I will buy the new album if/when it comes out, but right now I can say that I have
psychologically moved on. A true confession from a previously rabid fan. It's sad, really.
Pryor Murphy
Rocker

Fuck It!

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2005, 07:11:19 PM »

Well, I usually terrorise my friends party, when I allways bring GN'R cds along with me and play them all night long. Because none of my friends listens to GN'R...
I'm just waiting when I'm not invited any more.... Wink
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2005, 08:59:37 PM »

Someone mentioned earlier that obsession is when it's the only music you listen to.  I'd have to agree.  I listen to just about everything that's not country-western music (unless it's Shania Twain, then I'll watch with the music muted. Smiley ), oh yeah, and no jazz either...I just don't get it.

Am I obsessed?  'fraid not.  Am I still a GNR fanatic?  Hell yeah!    love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Budweiser Froggs
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2005, 10:45:31 PM »

i just listened to estranged five times in a row.  when no one is home i put on a live performance of guns, pick up my guitar and pretend im live on stage with them.  when it gets to the hard stuff i just pretend like im shredding Wink obsessed??? you tell me. oh estranged is going on number 6. haha hihi
squeezeboxwho
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2005, 11:34:58 PM »

I'm quite obsessed. I listen to them daily, watch their videos and read lots of stuff on them as well as interviews.
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2005, 11:46:29 PM »

I'm quite obsessed. I listen to them daily, watch their videos and read lots of stuff on them as well as interviews.

Awesome screen name! To keep this thread on topic, I'm still not obsessed.  hihi
YouCouldBeMine
Rocker

Nirvana Sucks

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2005, 02:07:22 AM »

I've loved Gn'R for about 2 years (im 17). I started from YCBM on Terminator 2 and then the rest is history.

I have ALL of the Guns N' Roses cd's (big deal, but Im on a limited income and cant buy bootleg shit), listen to Guns N' Roses daily with some kind of freakish zeal. I got my fair share of guns n roses apparel, every guns n roses song on WMA and MP3 on my computer. And I accidentaly picked up smoking and drinking from a certain badass  beer

"Get your ass inside right now and do what your mother says!"
"She's not my mother, Todd!"
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2005, 02:17:22 AM »

Enjoy there music, don't get to obsessed, gettin ready for CD.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2005, 05:30:37 PM »

im getting ready to think less of the new GNR when that albums out.

Double talkin jive motherfu**er!!!! apparently thats the sequel song to patience right?

html sucks
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2005, 05:51:27 PM »

to be obsessed would mean that i was excessive
I don't think my interest in Guns N' Roses and the career and life of one W. Axl Rose is excessive.

I am a huge fan and admirer of Axl and have through what he has shared of himself, learned to realize and appreciate things about myself and others.  I think thats pretty damn cool and it inspires me to share of myself and to be open to others' expressions.

as far as a more tangible tribute to GN'R my most favorite is my GN'R "Don't Cry" Rose tattoo. Smiley
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2005, 08:18:29 PM »

i consider myself obsessed w/ gn'r. i have all of the alubms, and dvds, own gn'r shirts and a gn'r hat and patches, have pics of gn'r everywhere in my room, and look up stuff on the web about them daily. The problem is that i can't get enough of gn'r. I'm only a kid so nobody my age really cares about them. Out of the 500 kids in my grade, there are only about 20 kids who like gn'r (barely anybody knows who they are!) but i think im the only one who's obsessed with them. I wish i were born fifteen years earlier cis i missed out on alot!  crying

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2005, 04:15:11 PM »

I wouldn't exactly call it an obsession... I just really like Guns N Roses... have a few cdrs & dvdrs, stalk out VR when they come to town - apparently after screaming Slash's given name a few times during his Toronto radio show appearance this past November, he must have remembered, as he mouthed the words "oh shit" and laughed while on stage when he saw me and my entourage in the front row - I wonder if he knew that I was the one who almost caused him to stumble down those stairs at the Bovine... Smiley  Hehe... good times.  And oh yeah, will be seeing Tommy in concert in a few weeks time.   
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2005, 05:07:57 PM »

It's a bit like love, here you are in love with this girl but have never touched her, never kissed her, you suffer but somehow the pain feels good in some kind of masochist way....then the girl comes to you, you kiss her you make love to her... and as you lay on your bed with the girl asleep in your arms you think....... NOW WHAT ?  Huh  Huh

Have you ever loved...?

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2005, 08:40:19 PM »

Enough to get em' tattoo'd over my heart motherfuckers...beat that ok

GNFNRS

show it man!

If i had a scanner n' knew how to use it i would ok
I want more done, but what stops me is waitin' for the new one n' see the new designs n' cover art.
I wanna get the Illusion cover dude on both sides of my arms or somewhere!!  that'd be fuckin' unreal!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2005, 08:55:01 PM »

It's a bit like love, here you are in love with this girl but have never touched her, never kissed her, you suffer but somehow the pain feels good in some kind of masochist way....then the girl comes to you, you kiss her you make love to her... and as you lay on your bed with the girl asleep in your arms you think....... NOW WHAT ?? Huh? Huh

Have you ever loved...?

it was supposed to be funny...

And Yes I have.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Stokesy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2005, 03:46:29 PM »

I listen to them every day and collect live recordings but I do that for Metallica as well so I'm equally obsessed with both bands Smiley

Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2005, 04:59:53 PM »

I wouldn't exactly call it an obsession... I just really like Guns N Roses... have a few cdrs & dvdrs, stalk out VR when they come to town - apparently after screaming Slash's given name a few times during his Toronto radio show appearance this past November, he must have remembered, as he mouthed the words "oh shit" and laughed while on stage when he saw me and my entourage in the front row - I wonder if he knew that I was the one who almost caused him to stumble down those stairs at the Bovine... Smiley? Hehe... good times.? And oh yeah, will be seeing Tommy in concert in a few weeks time.? ?

Just a FEW cdrs/dvdrs? Thats being modest!
oh, and that was hillarious when you called him "saul hudson" repeatedly!   rofl
(seeing tommy agian?  huh?)  Huh

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2005, 09:25:11 AM »

Oh yea, no doubt about it, I would too!
And yea, I'm extremely obsessed with Gn'R and Axl. Every time I go to the bar at my college I HAVE to play SCOM, and because its the only Gn'R song on it, I always have a go at whoever's bartending, demanding to know why. I wear a bandana constantly, excepting for when I'm asleep or washing my hair, and my friends give me issues magazines that have pictures of Axl in them, even though I may already have them, and if I'm doing my work, and someone a bit away from me wants to get my attention, then he or she only needs to mention Axl Rose and/or Guns N' Roses.
And did I mention my boyfriend looks like Axl? Cheesy
And I made an enquiry to http://www.smellyourmum.com asking them if they could make bandanas, and t-shirts that have Axl and/or Gn'R related slogans on them!
And probably the most crazy thing I do is try to spell out Axl or GnR with the letters on car number plates. Does anyone else do this (who lives in England) or am I the only one?
So looooooooooong!

my parents don't give me enuff money. so i hav 2 wait for the albums to go cheap before i can buy em. evry 1 of my m8s thought i was mad so i made em watch a Guns N' Roses 1hr long dedication where they played most of the GN'R videos. On my school bag, i decor8d a patch with Guns N' Roses. as 4 the letters on number pl8s...well... im 2 yung but yeh i wud do such a thing. on my CD rack, the only Cds i've listened 2 r the Guns n' Roses. evry thing else is crap 2 me. i cant posters on them n e where. i decor8 my skool diary with piks of GN'R. WHEN people look at them they say they r old and gay. i dont giv a shit. i visit this site 3 times a day. by the way, where in england do u liv? i wanna c that bandana stuff u were on about?

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2005, 11:59:52 AM »

god man!!! you're all a bunch of lucky gits. i wish i was born a lot earlier. man the musik now is krap and im 14 and sayin it.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: