Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Elton John mentions mad uncle AXL
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Elton John mentions mad uncle AXL  (Read 5810 times)
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 12:05:51 AM »

No, but in articles about the new band it was said Axl uses drugs for creative purposes at the mansion but isnt known to be addicted to anything. I didnt get the rumor from the net.

Can you tell us the name of the mag that article was in?? I've typed out dozens of articles in the past two years and don't ever remember reading anything like that.

On topic:? Elton seems to be out of control lately with trashing people.? Maybe he's the one with the drug problem.

Yeah, ill search through recent articles. Im pretty sure its one of them.
In a coma
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2004, 02:55:33 PM »

The article is the NME in the UK. The one with U2 on the cover. It is in the middle they get Elton to review the year. 

Ladies and Gentleman Guns N Fucking Roses
davo
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2004, 02:06:39 AM »

I think axl has lost alot of friends since 92  hihi    hmmm I wonder why
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2004, 11:49:37 AM »

I remember a couple of years ago Elton was saying how Axl is one of the greastest perfomers ever yes

EEEERRRR Little boy
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2004, 12:30:11 PM »

i don't understand you guys, you don't loose friends because you don't release a fucking album, when it comes to slash and duff and all, they fought long before the band even released lies....

and i don't think elton slammed axl eighter, that madonna thingy was a slam, a well deserved one too, that fucking fake ass bitch....

just because he's not out selling his ass to the world doesn't mean the guy is an asshole... he's living his fucking life so get the fuck over it...  Kiss

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
estranged.1098
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2004, 12:37:20 PM »

I think axl has lost alot of friends since 92  hihi    hmmm I wonder why

Maybe he stoped talking to a lot of people, but I don't know he would call them "friends".
chadj76
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2004, 12:56:42 PM »

He was sure into drugs.? That was his life style in the 80s.? I think he gave the hard stuff up in the lates 80s.? Its not like he was addicted enough like Steven Adler who was sucking and fucking guys for drugs throughout the 80s and 90s.

Err. what?

Don't damn me when I speak a piece of my mind 'cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »

i think Elton John really like Axl (his music) i saw a tv show when he said that it was a shame that Guns broke up , because Axl was the greatest front man , so i think he is kind of dissapointed that Axl dissapear instead of keep making music.
DRUNK
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2004, 04:52:47 PM »

Axls' been rumored to use mind altering drugs like Lsd for creative purposes in the past few years. It isnt like hes drug free.

How can you say it isnt like he's drug free when your OPINION is based on RUMOUR. Haven't you learnt anything about rumour's?? hihi

Point is, Elton would have no idea. Seems to me Elton is mouthing off at will about a lot lately which he knows nothing about.

No, but in articles about the new band it was said Axl uses drugs for creative purposes at the mansion but isnt known to be addicted to anything. I didnt get the rumor from the net.

::)Why are you lying?  No such articles exist.

You are a GNR site.  You are conversing with people that have followed every move, read every article, and have heard every rumor.  Do you expect to fool us?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: