Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:32:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  For those that believe in the "3 Album Theory"...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: For those that believe in the "3 Album Theory"...  (Read 4536 times)
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2004, 05:48:32 PM »

I believe strongly in the "3 Album Theory", but I really doubt they'll release them all at the same time. I think they want to be in different stages for each album, progressively, so they wouldn't want to relase, say, a "classic rock" album, an industrial album, and a metal album all on the same day. It would be like "This year we wanna focus on more classical stuff, then next year we'll do a lot of experimenting", etc.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2004, 05:57:37 PM »

First off, the 3 albums is not a theory. This is what AXL ROSE said in a damn interview. 2nd he did not say he was gonna release all 3 at once. He said he release 1 after another and tour thru all 3 albums.  Where the hell do people get there damn info. And then start a stupid thread based on shit that no one has ever said.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2004, 06:22:57 PM »

First off, the 3 albums is not a theory. This is what AXL ROSE said in a damn interview. 2nd he did not say he was gonna release all 3 at once. He said he release 1 after another and tour thru all 3 albums.? Where the hell do people get there damn info. And then start a stupid thread based on shit that no one has ever said.

you misunderstand, we all know what axl said in london, it's about if you think all three at once ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2004, 09:51:09 PM »

No i didnt misunderstand. I heard this in a radio interview he did and he says he release the albums as time goes on. I mean what idoit what release 3 albums at once.   Only a dumbass would.

Also use ur illusions is considered 2 albums. But if u have a double cd album its still considered 1 album. Also he said chinese democracy is gonna be about 30 songs on a 2 cd's which will still be 1 album.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2004, 10:10:23 PM »

ah, ok. Never heard him say the dobbeldisc thing, which radioshow?

jgfnsr
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2004, 10:49:31 PM »

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Axl and the band need to take the absolute best tracks from however many albums they have and put them on Chinese Democracy.

Then go from there...
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2004, 11:16:36 PM »

No i didnt misunderstand. I heard this in a radio interview he did and he says he release the albums as time goes on. I mean what idoit what release 3 albums at once.? ?Only a dumbass would.

Also he said chinese democracy is gonna be about 30 songs on a 2 cd's which will still be 1 album.

You might want to double check that information. Axl has never said Chinese Democracy would be 2 cds. The most accurate account of what the album will consist of is 18 tracks, with a bonus disc/b-side disc. He said so on the asian leg of the tour after saying something regarding the public fearing that he wouldnt have alot of material left todebut if he already has performed 6 new songs.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2004, 10:56:39 AM »

I don't think it will happen.Everybody will be quite happy just with one album, so it doesn't make any sense to release the 3 of them at the same time. plus, the musical style is supossed to be diferent in each one.....

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2004, 04:43:27 PM »

agre with cocaintongue, but i do think, thas cd, as whit dvd's, that the release will contain more than just a average disc with songs.

Bonuses, extra stuff etc

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: