Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:22:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I've got a great idea!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I've got a great idea!!!  (Read 4476 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« on: December 13, 2004, 06:02:35 AM »

Since the 5 new songs are probably all that Axl's got, its time to release it!! For along time now i've thought he should just scrap chinese democracy and release an EP. If he had better songs than these five, we would've heard them 2 years ago. So here's my idea: Since Tom Cruise is a big GNR fan and Axl put 'sympathy' on the interview with the vampire soundtrack and KOHD on days of thunder, maybe Axl should release the 5 new songs on the soundtrack to Mission Impossible 3. I believe that movie is coming out summer 2005. The movie will obviously be a big hit, and with the Axl factor in the mix, the soundtrack would definitely sell at least a couple million. And it would also buy Axl alot more time to supposedly work on these masterpieces he has but couldnt play to the fans in 2002. So what do you guys think, an EP or just dump these songs on a soundtrack to a sequel with name recognition??

Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 09:07:08 AM »

are you joking, aren't you?

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 09:12:14 AM »

I believe that movie is coming out summer 2005.

Actually, I believe Tom opted for War of the Worlds over MI3 for 2005. I wouldn't look for MI3 any earlier than 2006...but if we still don't have CD in hands, studio cuts of these songs would at least be better than nothing at all.

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 09:32:10 AM »

what is chinese democracy?
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 09:51:32 AM »

what is chinese democracy?

Guns n Roses next album, "expected february 2005" hihi ok

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
Immortal-Cry
Banned
Headliner

W.A.R. is my answer!

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 02:43:49 PM »

Since the 5 new songs are probably all that Axl's got, its time to release it!! For along time now i've thought he should just scrap chinese democracy and release an EP. If he had better songs than these five, we would've heard them 2 years ago. So here's my idea: Since Tom Cruise is a big GNR fan and Axl put 'sympathy' on the interview with the vampire soundtrack and KOHD on days of thunder, maybe Axl should release the 5 new songs on the soundtrack to Mission Impossible 3. I believe that movie is coming out summer 2005. The movie will obviously be a big hit, and with the Axl factor in the mix, the soundtrack would definitely sell at least a couple million. And it would also buy Axl alot more time to supposedly work on these masterpieces he has but couldnt play to the fans in 2002. So what do you guys think, an EP or just dump these songs on a soundtrack to a sequel with name recognition??

you got it. axl will release cd in 2005 yes. the economical influences on our world are strange, axl knows them all Wink me too

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I DO!  
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 05:44:30 PM »

Hope you are way off. If it took him this long to come up with 5 songs Axl is finished.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 08:16:41 PM »

For all we know, Chinese Democracy might have already been scrapped, but in answer to your question I disagree completely. After all this waiting and Axl drops an EP? Any idea how much heat and bad press he'd get. Are EPs even around anymore? I went to buy a single the other day and found there not even made practically anymore.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 12:46:08 AM »

Hey newbies... let's stop killing horses, please.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 05:33:44 PM »

Just retarded, U actually think he has only 5 songs. WTF

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 08:06:19 PM »

He has 200 or more, the question is-what's worth.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 08:28:25 PM »

He has 200 or more

Ok.   ok

I 'd believe that he has only 5 songs completed way before I'd  believe he has 200 songs done.   This guys is now going to lose his ability to look brilliant under any circumstances.  He has created a no-win situation for himself.  If he releases CD in 2005 and all the songs are really good, then people will just say "yea its a great album, but I could make a great album given 10 years, an orchestra and $13 million to work on it".  And the people saying those things, while exaggerating a bit, won't be entirely wrong either.

chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2004, 09:04:10 PM »

i agree with you james almost 100 percent. It's not that i don't believe Axl has songs waiting its just i think they werent even started until late 98 and i think they probably only had the one song (oh my god). I believe around 1 year before the new gnrs first show they started rehearsing the 5 new songs. He needs to release something beer                                                                                   Dont bash me for this

They just thought Id know better. Better.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2004, 01:30:40 AM »

Axl has 200 songs he can write lyrics to but i think thats whats holding CD up. Axl doesnt know what to write about. He needs some inspiration. Living in the mansion and burning every bridge imaginable except his lawyer Doug Goldstien, its possible Axl has lost the motivation to write lyrics. We already know he doesnt write any of the music for CD.
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2004, 02:18:22 AM »

Do we? I don't know about it... sure he writes music for the CD.

And how do you know he is always in his house?

Is Doug Goldstein a lawyer? I don't think so...

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Immortal-Cry
Banned
Headliner

W.A.R. is my answer!

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2004, 03:19:11 AM »

Hey newbies... let's stop killing horses, please.
be sure your counter is everything regarding to your psycho styles. cu dude

edit: sry but; calm down you all here listen to  this fuckin best sound of all time but you dont realy listen what axl say:

n' i dont worry bout nuthin'no cause..........

get your own hell life out there and dont put your head in this observation situtuation - people still dont listen, even not the hell out listeners from gn'r its depressin
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 05:38:31 AM by Immortal-Cry » Logged

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I DO!  
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2004, 06:15:11 AM »

What do you think axl + all the other musicians has done the last 8 years?

we know they spent their time in studio night after night, burning 13 mill

and you think all the years is studio has only resulted in the little hour of sound-production you have now heard?
Thats really logic guys...

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
izzy29
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2004, 07:08:35 AM »

Axl has only released one original song since Izzy left the band 13 years ago!! and only performed 5 new songs after making cd for many years!! not too promising!! And there is one thing I can bet my life on, AXL DOES NOT HAVE 200 songs!! If he had even more than a dozen, he wouldnt have sung the same 5 new songs every night on the 2002 tour. Folks, the GNR ship is sinking like the titanic. Axl not releasing anything is whats kept it afloat this long!! because if it ever comes out i think we're all gonna be shocked at what we waited for. The album will kill GNR for good, and the GNR world will finally realize what a tragedy it was when Izzy left the band. They havent been the same since. And never will be!! I happen too like the new stuff, but i dont think he has enough good material for a full length cd. THINK ABOUT IT!! before the tour ended he stopped playing 'silkworms' and 'Rhiad' and didnt pick 2 other new songs to take their place!! I'm starting to think we've all fallen for the biggest hoax in history!!!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2004, 08:13:51 AM »

AXL DOES NOT HAVE 200 songs!! If he had even more than a dozen, he wouldnt have sung the same 5 new songs every night on the 2002 tour.

Ok, thank you. We didn't know that

guess it's a big scam then ok

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 08:15:40 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2004, 08:20:10 AM »

1). He only performed 5 songs.... Would you perform all the songs of your next album when you know it won't be released for a while? Everyone will have heard them all months before they are due out. THINK ABOUT IT

2). "The album will kill GNR for good"? "I don't think he has enough material for a full CD"?...... You know, I wonder how an album get to the mixing stage, and then has members of the band saying it's finished, and how good it's gonna be without enough material. THINK ABOUT IT

3). "biggest hoax in history"..... And what would be the point of a record company and Axl 'pretending' to make an album? THINK ABOUT IT

@#$%Funker
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: