Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The calm before the storm?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The calm before the storm?  (Read 8101 times)
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2004, 11:01:37 AM »

if it is true that there;s a calm before the storm, we're in for one hell of a storm cos it feels like its been calm for years,
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2004, 12:00:41 PM »

I don't know.........i'm not sensing anything coming soon.  I think 2005 will prove to be another failed year in the gunner world.  I think the calm before the storm was the 7 years it took to get GNR back on the stage....then the storm happened and ran it's course....then for over 2 years now......nothing.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2004, 12:44:21 PM »

Man, what is going on, no rumours or anything.? Its sad we haven't heard anything or at least close to anything.? Nothing in November, yeah a "hairs breath", I thougt we were going to get some news before W got back in office.? I think this has been one of the biggest lull's we have had in a while on anything remotely credible or even rumour filled.

Oh hope that we get something soon, like a comment by one of the members.? Do you all think we will hear or dare I say see something in the next few months?? Maybe all this silence is just the calm before the storm. I hope so, peace out..........

rip, Dime Bag

No rumours??

There are plenty of rumours...
usurper
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2004, 01:11:59 PM »

Man, what is going on, no rumours or anything.? Its sad we haven't heard anything or at least close to anything.? Nothing in November, yeah a "hairs breath", I thougt we were going to get some news before W got back in office.? I think this has been one of the biggest lull's we have had in a while on anything remotely credible or even rumour filled.

Oh hope that we get something soon, like a comment by one of the members.? Do you all think we will hear or dare I say see something in the next few months?? Maybe all this silence is just the calm before the storm. I hope so, peace out..........

rip, Dime Bag

No rumours??

There are plenty of rumours...

Sadly enough, thats too true.
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2004, 01:27:42 PM »

or, maybe the silence just means that nothing is happening and Axl is delaying the album as usual
ChristineP
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2004, 02:56:17 PM »

or, maybe the silence just means that nothing is happening and Axl is delaying the album as usual

OR MAYBE he is just not very happy inside his world to attempt it again?  You know, being lonely is very miserable!!!!!!!!! You don't want to do anything sometimes!!!!!!!

I think he might be lacking in happiness to do this thing right now?  Who knows?  He's not calling hihi Roll Eyes
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2004, 03:18:39 PM »

If there was anything happening recently we would have heard about it by now because some dweeb living in Axl's ass would have spread it on the internet.

I disagree.  Think about it.  If someone from the GNR world came in here with a post on CD, nobody would believe them.  It would just be a rumor.  Therefor, maybe somebody already has stated the truth.  Maybe we will here something this month?  Maybe Sinead O'Conner is on the album?  Maybe the release date is February?  You just never know, one of those posts could be from a band member, but we would never know.  Therefor, it is possible that nothing will get leaked, or maybe it has been leaked, but we don't believe it.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
takeshi
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2004, 03:48:06 PM »

If there was anything happening recently we would have heard about it by now because some dweeb living in Axl's ass would have spread it on the internet.

I disagree.? Think about it.? If someone from the GNR world came in here with a post on CD, nobody would believe them.? It would just be a rumor.? Therefor, maybe somebody already has stated the truth.? Maybe we will here something this month?? Maybe Sinead O'Conner is on the album?? Maybe the release date is February?? You just never know, one of those posts could be from a band member, but we would never know.? Therefor, it is possible that nothing will get leaked, or maybe it has been leaked, but we don't believe it.

The problem is that we've been lied to so many times by people claiming to have an inside source with Axl, the record company or Clear Channel that we're not going to believe unless we see some proof that they actually have a real source.  You can believe any rumors that you want but it's not going to make a difference to the release date, you'll just get as disappointed and jaded as the rest of us over time.
Farmer
Opening Act

Dreams are basically, like, the farts of the mind

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2004, 04:40:48 PM »

Come on, W. Axl..........Puh-leeze......Silence izn't golden.....you said it yoself

Well, as you can see, being a fucking psycho basket-case like me does have it's advantages
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2004, 09:43:56 PM »

Going along with the February timeline, I honestly dont expect any news until last week of December, first week of January tops. Tommy saying he would most likely be away on his solo tour when the album drops a few weeks ago was best news ive had in awhile, so heres to hoping Santa Axl surprises us this holiday season. Undecided

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2004, 09:34:45 AM »

It's two years since we had any real music, so it's been calm for ages, dizzy said they were shooting for november, now it's december and then he mentioned february..

One piece of news would be nice..
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2004, 10:07:45 AM »

It's two years since we had any real music, so it's been calm for ages, dizzy said they were shooting for november, now it's december and then he mentioned february..

yes, nowadays it would be easy to please us, till the album will be out. or at least a status update would be great. ah well...  Sad

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2004, 10:26:28 AM »

yes, nowadays it would be easy to please us, till the album will be out. or at least a status update would be great. ah well...? Sad
I'd take a report just to know how long it really is away.. It's boring wondering and trying to piece the crap that Tommy says..

Even if axl just did a internet statement to those who are waiting, because the outside world won't care because they haven't been following like us..

I woulds just like a
1) we are looking for a new player for a tour and the parts recorded will stay
2) we don't need a third player and the album will be out my spring ,summer..

Just something like that.. I just feel if the album isn't anyhwhere near to coming out it would be nice to know.. Knowing is half the battle.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2004, 01:24:46 PM »

I agree - It would be nice to know that Axl is alive!

Here today...ready to rock
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2004, 01:28:38 PM »

It would be nice to know that Axl is alive!

Replying to yourself? Talking to yourself on a message board = not good  no
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2004, 01:32:21 PM »

I have a feeling that if the album doesn't appear soon thats the way its gonna go... Cry

Anyway, the message seemed to fail, so I pressed it again and now it appears twice!

Here today...ready to rock
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2004, 01:36:10 PM »

It would be nice to know that Axl is alive!

Replying to yourself? Talking to yourself on a message board = not good? no

Axl talked aboutt his in estranged ,didn't he?? hihi
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2004, 02:04:25 PM »

When Axl spoke with Kurt Loder right after the 2002 VMA`s he said soon is not the word regarding when we`d see cd released, but we would wee it, he wasn`t kidding. I really hope 2005 is the year, but due to past history, who knows!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dust N Rose
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2004, 08:02:35 PM »

I disagree.? Think about it.? If someone from the GNR world came in here with a post on CD, nobody would believe them.? It would just be a rumor.? Therefor, maybe somebody already has stated the truth.? Maybe we will here something this month?? Maybe Sinead O'Conner is on the album?? Maybe the release date is February?? You just never know, one of those posts could be from a band member, but we would never know.? Therefor, it is possible that nothing will get leaked, or maybe it has been leaked, but we don't believe it.

Axl says he used to surf on the internet  Grin, so he could be writing to this bulletin board a few years ago.
I could be Axl (kidding hihi)
Dust N Rose
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2004, 08:10:42 PM »

Yeah soon is not the word (in 2002), but 3 years later, I think it's ok, he had plenty of time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: