Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What Axl Did After The Spring Buckethead Statement, Information!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Axl Did After The Spring Buckethead Statement, Information!!  (Read 19020 times)
DemocracyRose
« on: December 08, 2004, 08:01:12 AM »

From admin on Rumourboard... (It could be a joke) Huh

I will reveal all Friday 

http://www.golala.com/forums/index.php?mforum=Gnrforum&showtopic=435
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 08:26:14 AM »

This friday? In a couple of days?

Wow, Finally something interesting came from that board. Shocked
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 08:40:06 AM »

Well. Just gotta wait and  Huh util we get  Shocked or  Cry , i belive it will be the last. And after that  drool  no  no  no  no  no  Kiss

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
DemocracyRose
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 08:40:40 AM »

This friday? In a couple of days?

Wow, Finally something interesting came from that board. Shocked

Yeah, this friday!!!

Oh well, maybe admin will postponed it!!! ?hihi
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 08:46:36 AM »

What Axl did after bucket statement?

that one isn't hard. How about...

He was busy with negotiations with the record company. He was busy finding a replacement. Or perhaps considering that two guitarist is enough. He is rerecording and mastering some of the songs. Perhaps he changed the tracklist. And perhaps he is enjoying himself watching tv, playing cards with pittman. I mean... it isn't that hard to figure out what Axl has done since that......

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 08:51:22 AM »

Maybe you should have waited until Friday to talk about that. For now there's not much to say and it will only get people to speculate.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 08:55:06 AM »

Maybe you should have waited until Friday to talk about that. For now there's not much to say and it will only get people to speculate.

I agree this should have been kept secret until friday when the actual info was able to be posted.. Either way I'm sure we all have our ideas..
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 08:55:19 AM »

He's not more credible than Sticky Fingers.  no
I'm sure it will be just some random thoughs, like Dont Try Me said.  yes

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 09:09:56 AM »

I think it's dumb of him to tell a couple of days before that he's gonna reveal something big...

If this spreads fast in the next day managment could actually call his ass and tell him to stfu, this of course, if he really does know something...

Like peeing clouds!
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 09:58:48 AM »

The news will be announced on Friday because he is trying to get more info on the subject.

The rumourboard is definitely more credible than StickyFingers. StickyFingers makes bold statements and never backs them up with any sources or information whereas the rumourboard gives as much info as they can including the source. Admin works in the music industry himself and therefore has much better contacts than most people.

People seem to forget that things like the Paul Buckmaster info came from Admin @ the rumourboard (who then informed Blabbermouth + MTV), as well as the rumourboard being the first source of a lot of names that have worked on the album (Paul DiCarli, Caram Costanza etc). And only today some of Tommy's dates were posted that haven't been posted anywhere else. This information I fully admit has hardly been ground breaking but there is no ground breaking news available! And it is more information than almost every other person in the GnR "world" has given us! The fact is that the rumourboard can't post release dates and things like that because even people like Tommy, Dizzy and Merck don't know when the album will be released!

But where else can you read what people said about songs that they have worked on - like Paul Buckmaster did with "Prostitute"?

Just wait until Friday for the news before making judgements...

You don't have to believe what the board says, that's up to you, in fact I advise taking everything on the board with a pinch of salt, but why not actually see what the board has to say before making a judgement on whether it is true or not? That makes a lot more sense than immediately saying that it's bullshit?

I know that I'd rather read rumours and little bits of information than come on these forums and discuss bullshit about how GnR is dead. Rumours by their nature are normally false but it doesn't do anyone any harm to read and discuss them does it? The only people who get pissed off are the dumb people who take rumours as being the gospel truth!

And to the people who say it is dumb saying that he will make an announcement on Friday, well put it this way, if Axl came out and said "I'm gonna make an announcement on New Year's Day" then you wouldn't say "Axl is dumb for setting a date for an announcement" would you? Admin has posted something positive, why not see it that way rather than bad mouthing it?

And by the way, what everyone on here has suggested will be announced on Friday is incorrect.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 10:06:25 AM by gigger » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 10:10:53 AM »

Yeah, at least he doesn't claim his thoughts to be the facts.

He's not more credible than Sticky Fingers.? no
I'm sure it will be just some random thoughs, like Dont Try Me said.? yes
Huh He?
 ? ? = the Admin of a certan board hihi
Or
 ? ? = Axl ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ok
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 10:12:15 AM »

Oh good, I can't wait.  Let me guess, he sat on his ass and ate cheetos.  Oh, and he recorded some crap for Grand Theft Auto, too.  And had a beer.  Woo hoo, there you have it.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 10:15:02 AM »

Oh good, I can't wait.? Let me guess, he sat on his ass and ate cheetos.? Oh, and he recorded some crap for Grand Theft Auto, too.? And had a beer.? Woo hoo, there you have it.

Did you totally ignore my post? Or are you really stupid?

Maybe my post was a bit long for you, or maybe I used some big words you didn't understand! I'm sorry...
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2004, 10:22:48 AM »

From admin on Rumourboard... (It could be a joke) Huh

I will reveal all Friday?

http://www.golala.com/forums/index.php?mforum=Gnrforum&showtopic=435

Can you post what was said in this link? I can't get to it because of our websweeper.

But, really, does it matter what he's done since the spring? Personally, I'm more interested in what he's going or is about to do. Give me the autobiography when the albums out.

Then again I suppose Axl news is usually entertaining.

Here today...ready to rock
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2004, 10:23:15 AM »

great the rumor board sprung the info on those people working on the stuff, but in the end does it mater, I mean we could know everyone and their mother that worked on the project, but without the music it's just talk..

WHen axl spoke in his rio 4 statement he said that he was going to record an shit like that, it's not hard to think what he did..

Everything is told except when the album is coming out..

When's the first single ,when is a tour suppose to happen ,when will cd be out?? Those are things people want to know..
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2004, 10:28:08 AM »

how is the rumor more credible thany anybody? Because they go on little "investigations"? Give me a break. Has that board even cracked a rumor or said anything of significance?....
whatever I guess see what they say as long as you dont get mad at gnr when the rumorboard doesnt come thru

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 10:32:43 AM »

And only today some of Tommy's dates were posted that haven't been posted anywhere else.

In the past most Tommy dates have been posted by Mysteron before anybody else.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2004, 10:39:31 AM »

And only today some of Tommy's dates were posted that haven't been posted anywhere else.

In the past most Tommy dates have been posted by Mysteron before anybody else.....

/jarmo

I don't have an advanced set of dates yet

They are probably provisional dates, prone to change. Have to be slightly careful

edit... the dates are actually listed on Pollstar so I presume that is where the info came from
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 10:41:44 AM by Mysteron » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2004, 10:43:01 AM »

how is the rumor more credible thany anybody? Because they go on little "investigations"? Give me a break. Has that board even cracked a rumor or said anything of significance?....
whatever I guess see what they say as long as you dont get mad at gnr when the rumorboard doesnt come thru

The exact reason -I- dislike those types of boards, it's nothing personal towards the baord ,it's just these things get thrown on every gnr board and people start geting their hopes up and forgetting it's a rumor then get pissy when nothing happens... To bad their isn't a section for rumors here..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2004, 10:48:19 AM »

The other two dates appear to be ok as well

Tickets are available here; http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=tommy+stinson
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: